Glenn's Keynote speech

Shocking. They still won't bother to listen to what Glenn actually said.

You'd have to wonder what's so frightening about it.

>>> You expect people to just ignore all the hate, vitriol and bile Beck has spewed for the last 2 years about this Administration, the Democrats and "Progressives" that further divided the country?
<<<

Hasn't been a whole lot of it... I've seen a few of his shows... he's nowhere near as good as Savage... hell I rarely find hate with Savage, people are fed up with the double standards... I'm one of them... because I've put up with PC wimps so damned long now, it's refreshing that someone has the nadz to point out a little truth here and there. Funny thing is... Beck generally has historians, and/or documentation to back up his spewing. The likes of Rev. Sharptongue and tha REV'rend Jackson live by and have lived off of division for decades now. Hell, give Beck a chance to catch up, will ya? Oh, and Beck WILL apologize for his indescretions... a hell of a lot more than I can say for the other aforementioned in this post.
TWANA, TWANA, TWANA, TWANA, TWANA, The other rev has out of wedlock children... Sharptongue doesn't only cause he couldn't laid at an EROS center in Europe but he doo sport the bling good.

You expect people to just ignore all the hate, vitriol and bile Beck has spewed for the last 2 years about this Administration, the Democrats and "Progressives" that further divided the country?

You think we should ignore that and hail him for his so-called "Non-Political" "Religious RAlly" that only featured Far Rightwingers and RepubliCON$?

Are you really that stupid or are you just VERY DENSE?

Considering most people don't definte Hate, virtiol, and bile, as "Something i disagree with" like you do. Yes. I do expect most people to ignore that.

Funny things about messages that transcend politics. They don't get caught up in petty stuff like that.

Beck speaks words of hate, is that clear enough?

I listened to his speech from the rally. Exactly what did he say that you define as 'hate'?

I hear that often, but I haven't seen it. Got any examples?

Go look in the other threads about Beck. For one I have already provided Avatar with many quotes on friday. Lets see there is the one where he talks about hating 9/11 victims, people who lost their houses in fires in California. My favorite is when he says if a woman is ugly, she is probably a progressive.

LuLu.... Where is the quote about him 'hating 9/11 vicitims? I keep seeing it... I've even seen idiots taking his words out of context and providing those to back up that claim.... but try as I might... I can not find the quote, in context, where he 'hates' these victims, likewise with those who lost their houses... and.... I did see the JOKE about ugly women..... bad taste, maybe but hardly 'hate' speech.

Personally, I think some of us are inclined to term 'hate speech' as 'anything I politically disagree with'. But, ya know, labeling people as racists and bigots because they'd disagree with building a mosque close to GZ, or because they attend a rally, that's hateful too.

I hear that often, but I haven't seen it. Got any examples?

Go look in the other threads about Beck. For one I have already provided Avatar with many quotes on friday. Lets see there is the one where he talks about hating 9/11 victims, people who lost their houses in fires in California. My favorite is when he says if a woman is ugly, she is probably a progressive.

LuLu.... Where is the quote about him 'hating 9/11 vicitims? I keep seeing it... I've even seen idiots taking his words out of context and providing those to back up that claim.... but try as I might... I can not find the quote, in context, where he 'hates' these victims, likewise with those who lost their houses... and.... I did see the JOKE about ugly women..... bad taste, maybe but hardly 'hate' speech.

Personally, I think some of us are inclined to term 'hate speech' as 'anything I politically disagree with'. But, ya know, labeling people as racists and bigots because they'd disagree with building a mosque close to GZ, or because they attend a rally, that's hateful too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dca9non4kc]YouTube - Glenn Beck HATES 911 Victim's Family Members![/ame]

Note his very last sentence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dca9non4kc]YouTube - Glenn Beck HATES 911 Victim's Family Members![/ame]

Note his very last sentence.

So, in fact he doesn't 'hate the 9/11 victims families.... in fact he 'hates' about 10 of them. So? Truthmatters has stated, on this forum, that she hates Republicans. She doesn't qualify that statement at all. She didn't amend it to 'some Republicans', she said she hates Republicans. Does she? All of them? I doubt it. Context people, context. She was pissed and she said something we all know is fucking moronic.

Hate speech.... I wonder if most of us are even capable of recognizing 'hate speech' anymore. We use the word to demean and dismiss anyone we disagree with.... much the same as 'racist'.... it's meaningless now.... It's the wet dream of 'racists' and those who 'hate'.... They can hide much more easily now.

You expect people to just ignore all the hate, vitriol and bile Beck has spewed for the last 2 years about this Administration, the Democrats and "Progressives" that further divided the country?

You think we should ignore that and hail him for his so-called "Non-Political" "Religious RAlly" that only featured Far Rightwingers and RepubliCON$?

Considering most people don't definte Hate, virtiol, and bile, as "Something i disagree with" like you do. Yes. I do expect most people to ignore that.

Funny things about messages that transcend politics. They don't get caught up in petty stuff like that.

No it's not clear enough. Give some examples of Beck speaking words of hate.

Or just do your normal thing and run away.

So, you are saying that all those black, white, hispanic, asian, persian, etc., religious leaders who joined Beck on stage were all republicans.....Is that what you are trying to say?

And, was it Beck who spent twenty fucking years as a member of an anti-american racist church, listening to an anti-american racist preacher rant about the DIVISIONS he himself was trying to create?

As far as dividing this country, no one has divided it more than your beloved messiah. Nobody has divided more by continually playing the non-existent race card than lil' Barack HUSSEIN Obama himself.

Hypocritical much are ya'?

How come the only people who refer to Obama as a messiah are brain dead righties?

No it's not clear enough. Give some examples of Beck speaking words of hate.

Or just do your normal thing and run away.

Looks like you did your normal thing.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck's 8/28 Restoring Honor Keynote Speech

perhaps people who dont want to watch the entire rally will atleast watch that.

Can't get the video to run...how much did he talk about The Special Operations Warrior Foundation?

He talked about them for months.... he had them on his show several times.... 8/28 was for restoring Honor.
Yes, they were mentioned on 8/28.... I just dont have a correct count. :rolleyes:

What are you trying to do here?
:confused:

Last edited:

So, you are saying that all those black, white, hispanic, asian, persian, etc., religious leaders who joined Beck on stage were all republicans.....Is that what you are trying to say?

And, was it Beck who spent twenty fucking years as a member of an anti-american racist church, listening to an anti-american racist preacher rant about the DIVISIONS he himself was trying to create?

As far as dividing this country, no one has divided it more than your beloved messiah. Nobody has divided more by continually playing the non-existent race card than lil' Barack HUSSEIN Obama himself.

How come the only people who refer to Obama as a messiah are brain dead righties?
Ya' mean like brain dead liberal dykes and faggots such as yourself who referred to Bush as the "chimp"?

How are those dyke and faggot marriages going for ya', btw?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya' mean like brain dead liberal dykes and faggots such as yourself who referred to Bush as the "chimp"?

How are those dyke and faggot marriages going for ya', btw?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I certainly respect you staying on topic...in the manner a brain dead rightie would be incapable of.....

Forum List

Back