Glenn Beck’s Outrageous Lie: Racist Von Brunn is “Hero of 9/11 Truthers”

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007

Glen Beck is a viscous liar and a hack! His statement that 9/11 truthers are liking that this happened is a bold face lie!
He tries to sum up White supremist and anti holocaust and People that hate Jews and 9/11 truthers all in one lump, which makes as much sense as putting bikers wrestlers beer drinkers and baseball players all in one lump.
How dare you Mr. Glen Beck...Insinuate that 9/11 truthers would be happy that this kind of thing has happened...How dare you!
The 9/11 truthers I know are good people who hand out dvd's and go to protests with signs simply practicing their first amendment right and trying to wake people up. They don't want to hurt anyone nor do they want to see some one hurt. They do not hang out with 88 year old sick mad men with guns who are prior felons and who are obviously mentally ill.
I am appalled at your insinuations and blatant disregard for individuality and the first amendment.
You sir...Mr. Glen Beck are a uninformed, uneducated, poor excuse for a journalist and a HACK. Geraldo Rivera is in a class above you and that says a lot.
You sir...Mr. Glen Beck owe the 9/11 truthers, the American Public and the first amendment to the constitution a public apology!
Sounds to me like this sick mad man that shot the security guard was probably not a real truther but was probably a regular listner of YOUR show!!!

Last edited:

Glen Beck is a viscous liar and a hack! His statement that 9/11 truthers are liking that this happened is a bold face lie!
He tries to sum up White supremist and anti holocaust and People that hate Jews and 9/11 truthers all in one lump, which makes as much sense as putting bikers wrestlers beer drinkers and baseball players all in one lump.
How dare you Mr. Glen Beck...Insinuate that 9/11 truthers would be happy that this kind of thing has happened...How dare you!
The 9/11 truthers I know are good people who hand out dvd's and go to protests with signs simply practicing their first amendment right and trying to wake people up. They don't want to hurt anyone nor do they want to see some one hurt. They do not hang out with 88 year old sick mad men with guns who are prior felons and who are obviously mentally ill.
I am appalled at your insinuations and blatant disregard for individuality and the first amendment.
You sir...Mr. Glen Beck are a uninformed, uneducated, poor excuse for a journalist and a HACK. Geraldo Rivera is in a class above you and that says a lot.
You sir...Mr. Glen Beck owe the 9/11 truthers, the American Public and the first amendment to the constitution a public apology!

He lied again? Wow, I am surpised...

Whoopi Goldberg Calls Glenn Beck A 'Lying Sack Of Dog Mess' [UPDATES]

Glenn Beck is desperate for ratings. He is trying to out limbaugh limbaugh.

What else can you expect for Faux?

Well, From my seeing of Glen, I think you have done a bit of stretching here yourself. Beck is not one for "All A are B" kind of statements.

However, my personal experience is that Troofers do have a lot of the problems you mentioned. There are lots of anti semites in the troofer community. There are lots of other nutcases as well.

If you were to draw a Venn diagram, the union of of the sets of Anti Semites and troofers is such that troofers are most, but not all little more than a subset of of Anti Semites, but the intersection of white supremacists and troofers kind of small. But from my experience, it is a valid intersection.

But I do think the assertion that troofers are just a subset of dangerous psychotic nut jobs totally divorced from reality and common sense is valid.

what the hell is a 9-11 truther??

One of the great problems of a metaphor is pushing it too hard

Troofers believe that Bush knew the 9-11 attack was planned and did nothing to stop it, or to be more crazy, actively planned and conspired to make it happen.

They believe that Bush=Hitler, therefore 9-11=Reichstag fire.

They do weird experiments to "prove" that the towers came down through controlled demolition, that the airplanes never hit it, that the Pentagon was hit by a missile etc etc.

One of the real weird disconnects is the level of Bush=Hitler and it was all the fault of the Jews that you see in the troofer community. The level of logic and intelligence seems to go deeply into negative numbers.

Troofers believe that Bush knew the 9-11 attack was planned and did nothing to stop it, or to be more crazy, actively planned and conspired to make it happen.

They do weird experiments to "prove" that the towers came down through controlled demolition, that the airplanes never hit it, that the Pentagon was hit by a missile etc etc.

One of the real weird disconnects is the level of Bush=Hitler and it was all the fault of the Jews that you see in the troofer community. The level of logic and intelligence seems to go deeply into negative numbers.

is this the same group that thought Bush was a chimpanzee??

TIME TO WATCH GLENN BECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *howls with laughter*

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Hate to break it to you, but Glenn didn't lie. Check out Scott Baker's investigative reporting video (link posted below). Of course you won't hear another word on this from ABC, Barbara or Whoppi. Maybe the girls should check their facts before calling someone a liar.

Breitbart.tv » Seven-Minute Slam: The Inside Story of Glenn Beck’s ‘Ambush’ on ‘The View’

I don't follow or listen to Beck, so excuse be for not being up to speed on what he might have had to say on the topic. However, from what I understand this mentally deranged idiot (the gunman, not Beck) had written quite extensively on the Internet.

Aside from the racist and anti-Semitic stuff, he had railed against the neo-cons. He was a 9-11 truther and said the holocaust was blown out of all proportion.

What that makes him is a politically confused and deranged murderer.

Stop trying to make him logical and an adherent to some cogent political agenda. He was a nut job. If he lives, he should be executed. Oh, that's right, it happened in DC. No execution for him. He has to live.

Would it change your mind if I told you a friend of mine saw the plane 3 seconds before it hit the Pentagon?
I completely believe that 2 planes hit the twin towers as do most truthers.

I guess you didn't watch loose change or improbable collapse huh?

Would it change your mind if I told you a friend of mine saw the plane 3 seconds before it hit the Pentagon?

Did I say something about the towers?

Did I say something about the pentagon?

I don't know what hit the pentagon but it wasn't a 757 flown by some rag tag cave dweller that couldn't fly a cesna and somehow made an amazing 330 degree turn dropping from 7000 feet to just 4 feet off the ground and flew into the pentagon...That just didn't happen.

Last edited:

I don't know. I'm behind a content filter and I can't see your links. It is a typical claim of the "truthers" that the Pentagon was hit by a missile not a plane. Are you saying you are not one of those that make that claim?

Hate to break it to you, but Glenn didn't lie. Check out Scott Baker's investigative reporting video (link posted below). Of course you won't hear another word on this from ABC, Barbara or Whoppi. Maybe the girls should check their facts before calling someone a liar.

Breitbart.tv » Seven-Minute Slam: The Inside Story of Glenn Beck’s ‘Ambush’ on ‘The View’

Hate to break it to you, he did lie and admitted to it on the video. Watch it again.

It was never proven that the Nazis started the Reichstag Fire, either.

I don't know what hit the pentagon but it wasn't a 757 flown by some rag tag cave dweller that couldn't fly a cesna and somehow made an amazing 330 degree turn dropping from 7000 feet to just 4 feet off the ground and flew into the pentagon...That just didn't happen.

It was indeed a plane that hit the Pentagon. As I said, my friend saw it 3 seconds before it hit as it flew over Seven Corners. I'm sorry that doesn't fit your conspiracy theory, but it is a fact.

For my part, I was at the Pentagon before the F-16 flying in supersonic from Langley got there. I was 3 blocks away when the plane hit.

If you still don't believe then you, my friend, should seek mental health assistance ASAP.

Forum List

Back