Glenn Beck's Manhattan Advertisement

I just thought I'd share it because it's amusing.

:lol::lol::lol: I love Irony...especially in nice big billboards.
You've got a bet that you lost to go honor, Chester.......Get yourself back over to the Hoffa thread and announce when you are leaving for thirty days.

You're not going to do the dishonorable and welsh on it, now, are you?:eusa_whistle:

What happened to the bet I wanted to make with you.....? Oh that's right. You sniveled out. You're like Hannity and his waterboarding. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I love Irony...especially in nice big billboards.
You've got a bet that you lost to go honor, Chester.......Get yourself back over to the Hoffa thread and announce when you are leaving for thirty days.

You're not going to do the dishonorable and welsh on it, now, are you?:eusa_whistle:

What happened to the bet I wanted to make with you.....? Oh that's right. You sniveled out. You're like Hannity and his waterboarding. :lol::lol::lol:
There ya' go lying, again, Chester!

And what was the reason I gave for not taking your bet, Butch?

Oh that's right, I knew you wouldn't have the integrity to honor it....And now, your welshing on reb with his bet, fully proving I was right about you. You're a snake. Just as I clearly stated to you.

You're looking completely classless over there. Go do the honorable thing, and honor your bet!

Beck's brand has expired. If it wasn't practically overhead-free to maintain a dot-com, I'd say he'll fall on his face. But I digress.

Nobody cares anymore Glenn. All that woogity boogity boogity shit ain't gonna sell. Go away.

Oh that's right, I knew you wouldn't have the integrity to honor it....And now, your welshing on reb with his bet, fully proving I was right about you. You're a snake. Just as I clearly stated to you.

You're looking completely classless over there. Go do the honorable thing, and honor your bet!

So shrill...so desperate. :lol::lol::lol:

So shrill...so desperate. :lol::lol::lol:
You're classless, lacking in integrity, and completely without character.

Beck would sell his soul for money

No. He wouldn't. You'd know that if you actually listened to him.

On a related note, Monday starts his new 2 hour a day TV show.

Looks like the he was serious when he said that by this time next year the left would wish he only had a 1 hr show on Fox.

you listen to beck? that explains everything.

i tend to listen to people who like being educated.

Probably why I dont pay much attention to what you say.

Beck's brand has expired. If it wasn't practically overhead-free to maintain a dot-com, I'd say he'll fall on his face. But I digress.

Nobody cares anymore Glenn. All that woogity boogity boogity shit ain't gonna sell. Go away.

You guys sure seemed to care when Beck stopped his show on Fox. Now he's starting up his new show that's twice as long and you dont think it's going to have an impact?

People like learning. Atleast most people do. That's never going to stop selling.

You guys sure seemed to care when Beck stopped his show on Fox. Now he's starting up his new show that's twice as long and you dont think it's going to have an impact?

People like learning. Atleast most people do. That's never going to stop selling.

Beck's a fraud, and most people realize that.

Like I said, his brand ain't selling anymore. Why do you think he was cancelled to begin with?

I don't see anything in the first post.

:clap2:

Too funny!!!

GlennBeckadvertisement.jpg

Forum List

Back