Glenn Beck's Hypocritical Revival

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are the member who made the 1000th thread about the Beck rally.

Way to go! You know the other 999 threads aren't quite the right place to put your thoughts...nooo...you need to create another thread.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Glenn Beck Rally Reaction - The Daily Beast

Now, let's see if Beck becomes a more Kind and Gentle host in the coming weeks, or will he revert to name calling and hysterical moments of irrational tears? Will he walk the walk or was his talk, just talk?

Beck must be the black sheep of the family for FOXViews. You don't go to the Lincoln Memorial to preach about a god unless you are trying to win over christian voters. He did draw a good audience of fox white sheep.

Anyone remember where Beck was on the chained & detained innocent women & children that Bush tortured, murdered and raped? That would tell me all I need to know about Beck.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are the member who made the 1000th thread about the Beck rally.

Way to go! You know the other 999 threads aren't quite the right place to put your thoughts...nooo...you need to create another thread.

So this must make 998 stupid remarks about Beck threads. Way to go!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now, let's see if Beck becomes a more Kind and Gentle host in the coming weeks, or will he revert to name calling and hysterical moments of irrational tears? Will he walk the walk or was his talk, just talk?

Beck must be the black sheep of the family for FOXViews. You don't go to the Lincoln Memorial to preach about a god unless you are trying to win over christian voters. He did draw a good audience of fox white sheep.

Anyone remember where Beck was on the chained & detained innocent women & children that Bush tortured, murdered and raped? That would tell me all I need to know about Beck.

I know where Hannity was....he giggled that waterboarding was like a fratboy party. Even offered to have it done....till someone called him on it

Head-explodes-big-761152.jpg

This just released video shows all objective and pertinent thoughts and concerns by those speaking out against the Beck rally...

WARNING...everything is revealed..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH54cp2ggFk]YouTube - TV noise[/ame]

I have received only one answer to my question. Anyone else?

Among the many media figures at the national level today, none appear so in tune with the depths of concern and dissatisfaction that exists among Americans across the nation than Glenn Beck. With debt and unemployment at frightening levels, with an Obama White House increasingly detached and seemingly incompetent in the face of challenge, and a Democrat Congress that time and again appears too willing to legislate against the will of the people, the November elections are poised to enact via the American voter, a sweeping rebuke of progressive liberalism.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

Beck Rally a Huge Success | Newsflavor

Probably in reality with everyone else who doesn't hate Bush for winning two elections.

OMG. the DAILY BEAST again. OBSESSING over a radio and t.v. TALK SHOW HOST...:lol:

Last edited:
So the message is totally wrong because the messenger is disagreeable to you? Well we will just have to get a Jane Fonda at 28 look alike for you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back