Glenn Beck’s First TV Appearance – 1986

The libs here are batshit obsessed with Glenn Beck...

It's actually very humorous to watch....:lol:

Actually, I came across the article while surfing a website. I decided to post it.

If I'm batshit obsessed with Glenn Beck then Conservatives are batshit obsessed with Barack Obama. Especially people like Sinatra who post 10 threads a day about him.

One would think the President would garner more attention than a TV personality, especially at a time when the country is going through some major issues. With that said, why wouldn't Obama and his administration/policies be the focus of attention to the average American?

Why don't you just admit it, Beck along with Fox news scares the shit out of you and your only recourse is to try and marginalize them. I understand that honesty is a foreign concept to you people, but you should give it a try sometimes.
It's pretty obvious, to me at least, that the OP has difficulty separating issues concerning TV-land and those in real life.

So? You wondered why there was an attack on Van Jones and not on Beck. You have your answer - one is the real world, one is TV-land. Your concern for the person is cute, but there is a reason why folks are more concerned with the government than with TV-land.

I never wondered why there was an attack on Van Jones and not on Beck. I know why. But now this is just going in circles.

3.gif

And it shows Dogbert.

Actually, I came across the article while surfing a website. I decided to post it.

If I'm batshit obsessed with Glenn Beck then Conservatives are batshit obsessed with Barack Obama. Especially people like Sinatra who post 10 threads a day about him.

One would think the President would garner more attention than a TV personality, especially at a time when the country is going through some major issues. With that said, why wouldn't Obama and his administration/policies be the focus of attention to the average American?

Why don't you just admit it, Beck along with Fox news scares the shit out of you and your only recourse is to try and marginalize them. I understand that honesty is a foreign concept to you people, but you should give it a try sometimes.
It's pretty obvious, to me at least, that the OP has difficulty separating issues concerning TV-land and those in real life.

I've come to expect that shit from the left. I mean, seriously I have never in my life seen a group of people that was so stupid.

I've come to expect that shit from the left. I mean, seriously I have never in my life seen a group of people that was so stupid.
Careful, for mentioning such obvious stupidity some might think you are an elitist snob and arrogant and condescending.

Careful, for mentioning such obvious stupidity some might think you are an elitist snob and arrogant and condescending.

That would be an improvement. They already think I'm a racist.

The libs here are batshit obsessed with Glenn Beck...

It's actually very humorous to watch....:lol:

remember when it was Joe the Plumber, Palin? and before that Coulter. they love to hate. gotta love that hate! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh and don't forget Bush, Cheney, Gonzales, Libby, Rumsfeld, McCain, Bohener, Gingrichh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, the list could go on til the rapture came:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh go on and watch. What he has is an unshakable faith; good for Glenn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKtAPT9KEfM]YouTube - Glenn Beck Interview[/ame]

The OP took place 23 years ago? Yeah, he was a self-admitted bastard and ass, no doubt about it.

The OP took place 23 years ago? Yeah, he was a self-admitted bastard and ass, no doubt about it.

Yeah, doesnt really make sense to point to him decades ago and say he is a horrible person and therefore somehow not credible when he is the first to admit he was a horrible person.

With or without Beck the truth of Obama is finally being admitted, I just talked to my buddy who lives in the haven of Liberals, Carmel by the Sea, they all voted for Obama and boy I tell you, they all feel like suckers. I asked my liberal freind from seattle and she just fumed how Obama is a politician just like all the politicians, they lie to get in office.

Forum List

Back