Glenn Beck?

He's a liberal details mean nothing if broad strokes can vilify .

This is my point. You're making baseless accusations based off nothing that you know about me. I'm not painting with a broad brush, I'm using what Glenn Beck said himself.

he didnt say he hated ALL the 9/11 "victims"

that is how mediamatters is lying

Look at the full statement. He later says "10" but the fact remains he said that basic fact. Also, what about the New Orleans comment, no comment there from you?
no, i really couldnt care less what beck says, i have only watched his show a couple times and that was when stupid assholes on here were claiming he lost sponsors he never had

Hows that rimjob coming along ?

Dude, whats with you and rimjobs? They have other bulletin boards for that type stuff I am sure.

:eek:

Just wondering if you hooked up your boyfriend at auto zone?

First you mention rim jobs...now you are talking man on man sex at auto zone? Dude, there is nothing wrong with that lifestyle, but I don't think you really should bring that in here.

Go to other boards with your homosexual agenda. (Not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle. Heck dude, its 2009, and hell, you came out!. Good for you though).

I remember reading about this. I think this was the first time I ever heard of him and realized then he was a nut.

Seriously. Dont know who is worse, him or his Fox "fans".

he didnt say he hated ALL the 9/11 "victims"

that is how mediamatters is lying

Look at the full statement. He later says "10" but the fact remains he said that basic fact. Also, what about the New Orleans comment, no comment there from you?
no, i really couldnt care less what beck says, i have only watched his show a couple times and that was when stupid assholes on here were claiming he lost sponsors he never had

By the way, its up to 60 now. You should see whats left advertising on his show.....its sad really.

Get off my phone....lol

Dude, whats with you and rimjobs? They have other bulletin boards for that type stuff I am sure.

:eek:

First you mention rim jobs...now you are talking man on man sex at auto zone? Dude, there is nothing wrong with that lifestyle, but I don't think you really should bring that in here.

Go to other boards with your homosexual agenda. (Not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle. Heck dude, its 2009, and hell, you came out!. Good for you though).

Hook up with noose, Im not Into your scene .

By the way, its up to 60 now. You should see whats left advertising on his show.....its sad really.

Get off my phone....lol
you cant lose something you never had
LOL
but your buying into this shows you are a gullible moron

YOU mentioned rim jobs and man on man sex to a guy. Dude, there is nothing wrong with being who you are. I am just not into that. Sorry. They have all kinds of gay sites you can go to though. Good luck.

Really.

YOU mentioned rim jobs and man on man sex to a guy. Dude, there is nothing wrong with being who you are. I am just not into that. Sorry. They have all kinds of gay sites you can go to though. Good luck.

Really.

I saw the yahoo question Dont try to pawn your problem off on me.

Really.

Got a link?

Ask your uh friend Dr. House for it...lol

Dude, there is nothing wrong with coming out..rainbows and all that. More power to you. Good luck with that.

Really.

Got a link?

Ask your uh friend Dr. House for it...lol

Dude, there is nothing wrong with coming out..rainbows and all that. More power to you. Good luck with that.

I see, you got your ass kicked on the topic so now you have to resort to nothing but flaming. :cool: Gotcha.

I think im going to have to give Glenn another two points after those ACORN workers have been fired.

Three people have lost their jobs since Glenn started exposing the truth. He was one of the driving forces of this ACORN tape being brought to the medias attention. He had the two investigators on his show talking about it. And now the Acorn workers have been fired.

Glenn: 3 - Opposition: 0

You'll get different answers from different people, all dependent on their particular political point of view. My best suggestion would be for you to tune in and watch him for a week or two, decide for yourself.

I've caught his show on occasion, but don't see why he has everyone in an uproar? Most of what he says you can find elsewhere via Google News, with a less-dramatic spin.

I'm trying to understand what it is about him that polarizes people.

LOL!!

I see you've gotten yourself a great sense of humor now.

Do you think Obama polarizes people?

I think im going to have to give Glenn another two points after those ACORN workers have been fired.

Three people have lost their jobs since Glenn started exposing the truth. He was one of the driving forces of this ACORN tape being brought to the medias attention. He had the two investigators on his show talking about it. And now the Acorn workers have been fired.

Glenn: 3 - Opposition: 0

They are Gone.

BALTIMORE (AP) - The group ACORN has fired two employees who were seen on hidden-camera video giving tax advice to a man posing as a pimp and a woman who pretended to be a prostitute.
Fox News Channel broadcast excerpts from the video Thursday. On the video, a man and woman visiting ACORN's Baltimore office asked about buying a house and how to account on tax forms for the woman's income. An ACORN employee advised the woman to list her occupation as "performance artist."

The pair also claimed they planned to employ teenage girls from central America as prostitutes, and an ACORN employee suggested that up to three of the girls could be claimed as dependents, according to transcripts of the video posted online by conservative activist James O'Keefe.

O'Keefe told Fox he posed as the pimp and that he was shocked by the ACORN employees' helpfulness.

In a statement, ACORN Maryland board member Margaret Williams said the video was an attempt to smear ACORN, and that undercover teams attempted similar setups in at least three other ACORN offices.

Williams said no tax returns were filed and no assistance was provided.

ACORN—which stands for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now—advocates for poor people. It conducted a massive voter registration effort last year and became a target of conservatives when some employees were accused of submitting false registration forms with names such as "Mickey Mouse." ACORN has said only a handful of employees submitted false registration forms and did so in a bid to boost their pay.

ACORN fires 2 after hidden-camera footage aired

You'll get different answers from different people, all dependent on their particular political point of view. My best suggestion would be for you to tune in and watch him for a week or two, decide for yourself.

I've caught his show on occasion, but don't see why he has everyone in an uproar? Most of what he says you can find elsewhere via Google News, with a less-dramatic spin.

I'm trying to understand what it is about him that polarizes people.

LOL!!

I see you've gotten yourself a great sense of humor now.

Do you think Obama polarizes people?

I think that Glenn Beck hit a Grand Slam Today.

Get off my phone....lol

Hows that working out for you libs?

What's the total now?

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back