Glenn Beck?

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention?

What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

because he is target number one. he is exposing the obama team for the communist/marxist regime it is. they cannot stand truth.

You'll get different answers from different people, all dependent on their particular political point of view. My best suggestion would be for you to tune in and watch him for a week or two, decide for yourself.

he is a looney toon, and its funny and sad seeing a segment of the population listening to and agreeing with politically a person who appears to be mentally unstable.

he is a looney toon, and its funny and sad seeing a segment of the population listening to and agreeing with politically a person who appears to be mentally unstable.

well then Mr. Sanity why don't you give us your version of all the czars? We shall wait patiently..

You'll get different answers from different people, all dependent on their particular political point of view. My best suggestion would be for you to tune in and watch him for a week or two, decide for yourself.

I've caught his show on occasion, but don't see why he has everyone in an uproar? Most of what he says you can find elsewhere via Google News, with a less-dramatic spin.

I'm trying to understand what it is about him that polarizes people.

I've caught his show on occasion, but don't see why he has everyone in an uproar? Most of what he says you can find elsewhere via Google News, with a less-dramatic spin.

It isn't just beck, imo, they attack anyone that doesn't blow the messiah.

Why does it have to be liberals who are offended at the nonsense from his empty head? All Americans should be offended that this nonsense passes as commentary.

then are you going to explain the czars???

Well the reason the White House is so upset with him is that he keeps calling their special advisors "Czars". Which is rather interesting considering he has been pointing out the backgrounds of the people and organizations surounding Obama and there only complaint is he is calling the czars czars.

The reason they are freaking out about Glenn is because he scares them. You dont waste time with people you think are wackos. I think the Westboro Baptists are wackos, I dont pay attention to them. They don't scare me. They are too unhinged to.

If Glenn was as crazy as the left yells all the time, they wouldnt have to yell about it all the time. They wouldnt be afraid of what he was saying.

well then Mr. Sanity why don't you give us your version of all the czars? We shall wait patiently..

if you dont have the capacity to realize that czar is just a term given to the guy who is put in charge of somthing then i cant really explain it to you, and obama did not originate using the term czar in this manner.

If you haven't read Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" invest $8.27 at Wal-Mart and have yourself a good read. I am about 2/3 of the way through the book and once you start reading it, you will have a real good clue as to why all the liberal's are making so much noise about Glenn Beck. He very simply points out what is really going on in America and how you can see it once you get past the political nonsense from both the Democrats and the Republicans. It will open your eyes widely. The liberals are trying to quieten up Glenn Beck because he is dangerous to them and the "Progressive" movement which encompasses both political parties. He has clearly identified them for what they are in his book. I highly recommend you reading it if you are sincerely interested in the truth. Reading this book has been well-worth my time. They call Glenn Beck a "nut" and a "clown" but he is far from that. He's extremely intelligent.

Last edited:
I genuinely hate to even comment once more on Beck, but no one is afraid of him. What would they be afraid of ? This framing, in words that have no relevance to the discussion, is consistent on the right but meaningless when it comes to why he offends thoughtful Americans. He talks nonsense plain and simple.

example 2

Texas Kaos:: Glenn Beck's nonsense: A rant

if you dont have the capacity to realize that czar is just a term given to the guy who is put in charge of somthing then i cant really explain it to you, and obama did not originate using the term czar in this manner.

go ahead a try. Pretend I'm ten years old. Put it in it's simplest terms.. Do the communist first. Van Jones.

go ahead a try. Pretend I'm ten years old. Put it in it's simplest terms.. Do the communist first. Van Jones.

cant educate the unteachable.

cant educate the unteachable.

it's just easier to say you cannot defend the indefensible. We'll all understand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4PbqJsRH4]YouTube - Glenn Beck LOSES IT (Radio Show Freak-Out)[/ame]

Oh and its up to 46 sponsors who left him now. Lets see how it plays out. He has a huge audience. It seems there are a lot of idiots there watching fox.

Fox viewers still believe there were WMD's and Iraq had something to do with 9/11. Speaking of idiots, Sarah Palin is asking her "friends" to watch him because she thinks he is a great American. That should say it all for logical thinking people.

Last edited:

You are kidding of course. You of course know why everyone is talking about him...(but I am sure his audience is not growing, he already had a huge bunch of Fox idiots watching. His base is not growing.)

He called the president a racist. 46 sponsors didn't agree and pulled their advertisements from his show. The problem is, they didn't leave Fox so Beck will be fine eventually.

The same could be said for Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and Chuckie Schumer and Charlie Rangel...

You are kidding of course. You of course know why everyone is talking about him...(but I am sure his audience is not growing, he already had a huge bunch of Fox idiots watching. His base is not growing.)

He called the president a racist. 46 sponsors didn't agree and pulled their advertisements from his show. The problem is, they didn't leave Fox so Beck will be fine eventually.

I think the President proved to the whole country that he's a racist when he stated on National tv he didn't have the facts of the case but the Cambridge police were stupid for arresting his black friend. You can't sit in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years and not adopt the same way of thinking... It came back to haunt him.

Forum List

Back