Glenn Beck; Would You Just Shut The Fuck Up??

Since I don't pay any attention to Beck, I have no idea who he supports or why. Nor do I care. What I can tell you, hand on heart.... Hell will freeze over before I'd vote for Gingrich. Romney, I could grit my teeth, hold my nose, and vote for - purely for his economic experience. We need smart businessmen, not career politicians.
So that wasn't you posting in the other Beck thread yesterday?

Ravi, honey, I criticized the media spin on his words. That doesn't mean I agree with him, or know who he does or does not support.

Since I don't pay any attention to Beck, I have no idea who he supports or why. Nor do I care. What I can tell you, hand on heart.... Hell will freeze over before I'd vote for Gingrich. Romney, I could grit my teeth, hold my nose, and vote for - purely for his economic experience. We need smart businessmen, not career politicians.

Ravi, honey, I criticized the media spin on his words. That doesn't mean I agree with him, or know who he does or does not support.
Really? So you didn't even comprehend that he was against Newt. That's pretty amazing for someone that prances around and calls other people stupid, ignorant, and unable to comprehend the written word.

:lol:

Really? So you didn't even comprehend that he was against Newt. That's pretty amazing for someone that prances around and calls other people stupid, ignorant, and unable to comprehend the written word.

:lol:

I was not overly interested in who he was criticizing. That's of no interest to me. What fascinates me is the ability of seemingly logical people to fall for any old bullshit that the media put out. Truth comes second to point scoring with some people.... not with me.

2009-09-18-GlenBeckTIMEcover.jpg

Yesterday Glenn Beck spent the entire program talking about how progressive Newt Gingrich was. The way he was talking about him it was like he was actually Barrack Obama. Beck almost sounded like he has lost his mind.

Glenn Beck supports Christian fundamentalists like Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum. He feels that Bachmann is his choice for President. Beck doesn't think that now is the time to compromise on our principles. Well, from what I can see, religion is the number one principle that Glenn Beck needs from his candidate.

If any of you don't know, Glenn Beck is a Mormon, or more accurately a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or LDS. I am currently an inactive member of this same church. I have some disagreements with the church. Some would say it is a cult. Harry Reid and Mitt Romney are two prominent members btw. From what I've seen it is a cult, a cult that Beck is a member of. He is a prime example of why Barrack Obama is currently our President. Folks that refused to accept anything other than their idea of a perfect candidate. Someone who has all of the right beliefs and says all of the right things.

I've talked to these types. The type of Christian that doesn't like anyone of other faiths. Christians that have forgotten the teachings of Christ or never learned them. Love thy brother as you would love yourself...regardless of his beliefs or his race.

Glenn Beck doesn't support Newt because he thinks his immigration policies are too progressive. He accuses Newt of being too progressive when it comes to health care. He's also another one of these nut cases that mistook what Newt said about Paul Ryan's plan claiming he actually wants GOP social-engineering, which is far from the truth. Newt merely said he would not exchange Democrat social-engineering for Republican social-engineering.

Glenn Beck has already made up his mind. He supports Bachmann, and he supports Santorum, but now he even says he'd rather vote for Ron Paul over Newt Gingrich. This is insane. Glenn Beck would rather lose another Presidential election then compromise on his crazy principles. After listening to him yesterday I got the impression that Beck is slowly losing his fricken mind. The way he was talking about Gingrich it sounded like he was describing one of the most evil politicians ever to walk the face of the Earth.

I believe Beck doesn't understand the way Newt thinks. He's totally misinterpreting his beliefs and thus doing a disservice to his candidacy and doing his best to usher in another 4 years of Barrack Obama. I don't think Beck really cares right now if this happens and that he may be one of the primary reasons it does. I'm not gonna voice my thoughts on what exactly is causing Glenn Beck to be so vocal about Newt or George W. Bush in the past. However I can say that it seems like he's doing more damage to his own professed cause than good.

Glenn Beck says Tea Party is Racist for Backing Newt Gingrich - YouTube

Beck Interviews Gingrich | Video | TheBlaze.com

Newt is a progressive. He has said as much himself. You also left out Rush, Hannity and Lavin. This is also a primary not a general election. This is the part where all the candidates get trashed. Are all the talkers supposed to love thees guys up or air out there dirty laundry ? As for the Mormon crap, Beck and the others are not thrilled about Romney. I fail to see the conspiracy.

I didn't imply any kind of conspiracy. I simply said Beck is one of those unbending Christians that will be the Bain of the GOP.

As far as Newt is concerned, I don't believe he's a Progressive. That's just another attempt to trash his ideas. He's as much a Progressive as Mitt Romney or Jesus Christ. Let's just say he's more open-minded than your average Republican. He's also not for bigger government, but more effective government.

This is just an attempt by the fringe elements on both sides to knock off another Republican front-runner.

Your party has been found out.

Your bullshit of hating on half of the American people is getting your failed party no where.

That is why no decent republican candidate ( the very few there are) would run this go arround.

Course no decent candidate ever runs as a Democrat these days as well.
Who was the only one with the balls to talk about impeaching Obama? Dennis Kucinich.

Newt is a ringer for the Democrat Party. No fuckin' way he's gettin' elected.

Your party has been found out.

Your bullshit of hating on half of the American people is getting your failed party no where.

That is why no decent republican candidate ( the very few there are) would run this go arround.

Who was the only one with the balls to talk about impeaching Obama? Dennis Kucinich.

First of all...on what grounds???

Second of all....Newt hasn't been in a position to impeach Obama. Oh, did you know the left blames Newt for Clinton's impeachment?

Strange how these crazy rumors keep floating around about Newt.

Well at least he hasn't molested any underage boys in the shower. Leave it up to Karl Rove and David Axelrod they'll have us believing Newt is disqualified to run for president cuz he was born on another fucking planet.

Beck is hardly the only one saying it. Joe Scarborough and others are stating flat out, Newt isn't a small government conservative.

Second of all....Newt hasn't been in a position to impeach Obama. Oh, did you know the left blames Newt for Clinton's impeachment?

Well at least he hasn't molested any underage boys in the shower. Leave it up to Karl Rove and David Axelrod they'll have us believing Newt is disqualified to run for president cuz he was born on another fucking planet.
So you'll vote for him because he hasn't been caught molesting kids?
Perhaps you missed that commercial with him and Nancy on the couch talking about Global Warming like it's not a scam? That's all you need to know about Newt.

So you'll vote for him because he hasn't been caught molesting kids?
Perhaps you missed that commercial with him and Nancy on the couch talking about Global Warming like it's not a scam? That's all you need to know about Newt.

So that's your proof?

Because he made that stupid commercial???

I remember the same type of histerics before Reagan won.

The fear that Ronald Magnus would be so damaging to this country, but when you consider the present alternatives Newt on his worst day would be a tremendous upgrade.

I remember the same type of histerics before Reagan won.

The fear that Ronald Magnus would be so damaging to this country, but when you consider the present alternatives Newt on his worst day would be a tremendous upgrade.

Yes and nobody could believe that ignoramus won.

Why on earth would Glenn shut up? He doesn't want us to come to a choose between Newt and Obama. Two big government progressives. And we have plenty of time to avoid that "choice" so he is reminding everyone who Newt is and what the Tea Party stands for.

We want to change Washingon, so we are going to send in the biggest Washington insider campaigning?

We want to close the border by supportng someone who doesn't?

We want to get government out of our lives by supporting someone who has supported the expansion of this government?

We want to restore the Constitution by supportng someone who has voted contrary to it when convenient?

The only thing going for Newt is that balanced budget during the Clinton administration. He's smart and he's a good talker.

But you know what, there is something more important than talking big. What's the point of being smart if your working for things that aren't good?

I want to see this nation change for the better. I want to see this government shrink. Honestly, I don't know if any of the candidates will actually do that. But of all of them, Newt is the one that has grown it the most.

2009-09-18-GlenBeckTIMEcover.jpg

Yesterday Glenn Beck spent the entire program talking about how progressive Newt Gingrich was. The way he was talking about him it was like he was actually Barrack Obama. Beck almost sounded like he has lost his mind.

Glenn Beck supports Christian fundamentalists like Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum. He feels that Bachmann is his choice for President. Beck doesn't think that now is the time to compromise on our principles. Well, from what I can see, religion is the number one principle that Glenn Beck needs from his candidate.

If any of you don't know, Glenn Beck is a Mormon, or more accurately a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or LDS. I am currently an inactive member of this same church. I have some disagreements with the church. Some would say it is a cult. Harry Reid and Mitt Romney are two prominent members btw. From what I've seen it is a cult, a cult that Beck is a member of. He is a prime example of why Barrack Obama is currently our President. Folks that refused to accept anything other than their idea of a perfect candidate. Someone who has all of the right beliefs and says all of the right things.

I've talked to these types. The type of Christian that doesn't like anyone of other faiths. Christians that have forgotten the teachings of Christ or never learned them. Love thy brother as you would love yourself...regardless of his beliefs or his race.

Glenn Beck doesn't support Newt because he thinks his immigration policies are too progressive. He accuses Newt of being too progressive when it comes to health care. He's also another one of these nut cases that mistook what Newt said about Paul Ryan's plan claiming he actually wants GOP social-engineering, which is far from the truth. Newt merely said he would not exchange Democrat social-engineering for Republican social-engineering.

Glenn Beck has already made up his mind. He supports Bachmann, and he supports Santorum, but now he even says he'd rather vote for Ron Paul over Newt Gingrich. This is insane. Glenn Beck would rather lose another Presidential election then compromise on his crazy principles. After listening to him yesterday I got the impression that Beck is slowly losing his fricken mind. The way he was talking about Gingrich it sounded like he was describing one of the most evil politicians ever to walk the face of the Earth.

I believe Beck doesn't understand the way Newt thinks. He's totally misinterpreting his beliefs and thus doing a disservice to his candidacy and doing his best to usher in another 4 years of Barrack Obama. I don't think Beck really cares right now if this happens and that he may be one of the primary reasons it does. I'm not gonna voice my thoughts on what exactly is causing Glenn Beck to be so vocal about Newt or George W. Bush in the past. However I can say that it seems like he's doing more damage to his own professed cause than good.

Glenn Beck says Tea Party is Racist for Backing Newt Gingrich - YouTube

Beck Interviews Gingrich | Video | TheBlaze.com

Newt is a progressive. He has said as much himself. You also left out Rush, Hannity and Lavin. This is also a primary not a general election. This is the part where all the candidates get trashed. Are all the talkers supposed to love thees guys up or air out there dirty laundry ? As for the Mormon crap, Beck and the others are not thrilled about Romney. I fail to see the conspiracy.

I didn't imply any kind of conspiracy. I simply said Beck is one of those unbending Christians that will be the Bain of the GOP.

As far as Newt is concerned, I don't believe he's a Progressive. That's just another attempt to trash his ideas. He's as much a Progressive as Mitt Romney or Jesus Christ. Let's just say he's more open-minded than your average Republican. He's also not for bigger government, but more effective government.

This is just an attempt by the fringe elements on both sides to knock off another Republican front-runner.

He go's after Romney as much as Newt. And Newt has called himself a progressive. I agree that Beck puts to much religion into his politics, but as far as bashing the GOP candidates he is no worse then the other GOP water boys on the radio. After the primary they will all rally around the one who wins.

Why on earth would Glenn shut up? He doesn't want us to come to a choose between Newt and Obama. Two big government progressives. And we have plenty of time to avoid that "choice" so he is reminding everyone who Newt is and what the Tea Party stands for.

We want to change Washingon, so we are going to send in the biggest Washington insider campaigning?

We want to close the border by supportng someone who doesn't?

We want to get government out of our lives by supporting someone who has supported the expansion of this government?

We want to restore the Constitution by supportng someone who has voted contrary to it when convenient?

The only thing going for Newt is that balanced budget during the Clinton administration. He's smart and he's a good talker.

But you know what, there is something more important than talking big. What's the point of being smart if your working for things that aren't good?

I want to see this nation change for the better. I want to see this government shrink. Honestly, I don't know if any of the candidates will actually do that. But of all of them, Newt is the one that has grown it the most.

Right now I would settle for not having the threat Obama presents constantly over our heads.

I want a president that isn't constantly trying to trick us. A President that doesn't make all of his decisions based on how many donations he'll get or doesn't take into account the political implications and instead does something that solves problems rather than causes them.

I want America to start running efficiently again.

Is that too much to ask?

Forum List

Back