Glenn Beck: What a tool

so only the left is well informed.....only the left knows the truth....only the left can be right....

keep pressing that agenda i am sure everyone will be drawn to you.....

No, only people who are not right-wing extremists have the ability to be well informed.

Right-wing extremists, otherwise known as "loyal fox viewers" are lost in their own private universe.

Takes an extremist to know one there pal. You're no better with your left wing extremist attitude than the far right people.

Perhaps, perhaps not, I do know that I have not created a documentary on why the president of the United States is a Nazi. That's just about as extreme as one can get.

I also know that when I discuss an issue like health care, I try to dicuss the issue at hand more than I try to demonize my opponents. I also don't make it my actual profession to spread extremist propganda over the airwaves, and when I spew vitriol at someone it is usually in reaction to an attempted character assassination begun by them.

And as far as what I say about Glenn Beck is concerned? Glenn was the one who started with the demonization, not the democrats.

Last edited:
nodoginnafight
Left-leaning
Member #16263 Join Date: Dec 2008

Beck's sponsors are bolting like crazy - I think he's having an Imus problem.

=======================================================================

Cable News Ratings: Fox News Continues Record Growth
MSNBC tops CNN in demo and viewers, HLN has best year in network history
By Marisa Guthrie -- Broadcasting & Cable, 6/30/2009 5:09:25 PM EDT
Fox News Channel finished the second quarter ratings period as the No. 3 ranked basic cable network in primetime behind USA and TNT. The network is having its best year among total viewers since 2003, when the war in Iraq began.
The network posted a 35% gain in total viewers and 54% in the news networks' target demographic of 25-54-year-olds compared to primetime (Monday through Friday) for the second quarter 2008.

Fox News also swept the cable news top-ten in total viewers led by The O'Reilly Factor, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and On the Record

Oooooooooooooooooooooops !!!!!!!

fresse halten, vollidiot!

congrats on finding MS Paint..

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖPS!!!111231!!!

No, only people who are not right-wing extremists have the ability to be well informed.

Right-wing extremists, otherwise known as "loyal fox viewers" are lost in their own private universe.

Takes an extremist to know one there pal. You're no better with your left wing extremist attitude than the far right people.

Perhaps, perhaps not, I do know that I have not created a documentary on why the president of the United States is a Nazi. That's just about as extreme as one can get.

I also know that when I discuss an issue like health care, I try to dicuss the issue at hand more than I try to demonize my opponents. I also don't make it my actual profession to spread extremist propganda over the airwaves, and when I spew vitriol at someone it is usually in reaction to an attempted character assassination begun by them.

And as far as what I say about Glenn Beck is concerned? Glenn was the one who started with the demonization, not the democrats.

That nazi stuff by anyone on either side (i remember the bush nazi stuff) is totally out of line and to me is poor form. It started back over the Iraq war and people on both sides just use it now like its not a big deal.

you seem to show that same zealous attitude that drives me crazy from the people on the far right, its just that your zealous about liberal opinions instead.

I stand by my statement.

Im going to go out on a limb and say you guys dont have a freakin clue what Glenn has said about health care do you? When on earth has he ever said we need the government to fix health care? Ill give you a hint: Never. To pretend as though he once wanted government to fix it is an absolute lie. He hasn't flipped on anything.

How exactly is encouraging individuals to be more charitable and caring for people and opposite government taking our freedom to choose a flip?

Or are you just fools who think that the only way to be charitable is to hand over someone elses money and freedom to the government and control their life?

First, Glenn isnt demonizing Democrats. He isnt partisan. He speaks out against anyone he disagrees with Republican or Democrat.

Second, Democrats have been demonizing Glenn since he got his show. Read through his hate mail sometime.

Third, Even if you think he is lying, it does not justify you lying.

Beck is a spoiled child who will do anything, say anything and stomp his feet to gain attention.
Id be willing to bet good money the guys was a spoiled child who grew up to be a spoiled man....kinda like George Bush ..silver spooner

Are you serious? Glenn isnt spoiled. Do have any clue what that man has gone through? poverty, his mothers suicide, his various addictions, etc. If that's being spoiled i dont ever want to be spoiled.

Glenn is an example of a man who is going to say what he thinks no matter how people react. He is going to be honest with you. It's what he does. He is an example of how people can be redeemed. A walking testimony for the Atonement of Christ.

I wish we could only say the same about those that hate him.

Beck is a spoiled child who will do anything, say anything and stomp his feet to gain attention.
Id be willing to bet good money the guys was a spoiled child who grew up to be a spoiled man....kinda like George Bush ..silver spooner

Are you serious? Glenn isnt spoiled. Do have any clue what that man has gone through? poverty, his mothers suicide, his various addictions, etc. If that's being spoiled i dont ever want to be spoiled.

Glenn is an example of a man who is going to say what he thinks no matter how people react. He is going to be honest with you. It's what he does. He is an example of how people can be redeemed. A walking testimony for the Atonement of Christ.

wow, this ben gleck sounds like an awesome christian. is he single?

That nazi stuff by anyone on either side (i remember the bush nazi stuff) is totally out of line and to me is poor form. It started back over the Iraq war and people on both sides just use it now like its not a big deal.

you seem to show that same zealous attitude that drives me crazy from the people on the far right, its just that your zealous about liberal opinions instead.

I stand by my statement.

Having some crazy far-out radical lefty at a protest rally holding up a sign comparing Bush to Hitler is a far cry from broadcasting a segment on a direct relation between Obama and Hitler on national television.

If any host of any show had done this about president Bush during his presidency, there would have been a massive public outcry for their removal, and they would have been fired.

Hell, CBS fired Dan Rather over BAD DOCUMENTATION for a valid story.

But hell, if you're happy with FoxNews being the "National Enquirer" of television stations, where people can just scream whatever wild and obnoxious thing they want, well then great. But I'm still going to make sure advertisers know that I'm not going to buy their products if they advertise there, and that is my right.

Oh and also, if Foxnews wants to be the "National Enquirer" of television, then I have the right to call anyone who watches FoxNews a fucking moron, and not even have to justify it.

And, if in the near future, some right-winger commits an act of violence due to some idea that he thinks Obama is a "Nazi"...

Well I'll be happy to be the first to say "I told you so".

Poverty? Nope, don't believe it. Any supporting documentation? Do you have his BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

And addictions? That would be a result of being a spoiled brat with a bad attitude.

What drugs was he addicted to exactly?

He's going to be HONEST with me? Now that's the funniest thing I've heard said about Glenn Beck. I don't think that man has been honest about anything in his entire life.

I stand by my statement.

Keep standing then, podjo. The 'nazi' attacks have gone at least as long as Nixon's vice-presidency. I remember a track coach in high school talk about 'fascists'. I thought it was the name of our rivals from out of town that Thursday! Then along came Vietnam and Cambodia and Korea and the Army, and good heavens did I learn about real authoritarianism. Obama is nothing compared to those Nixonites! Newt Gingrich, Tom DeLay, and that gang would run away howling from them.

Bingo! No one hates Glenn, Avatar, but your LDS persecution complex has got to stop right here. The key was "Atonement of Christ". Good heavens, lady, you are a freaking Bircher (maybe a birther, too:razz:), and you are giving us the old soft shoe, shuffle, and tap dance step. (LDS means Latter-day Saint, a Mormon).

Members of the John Birch Society howl at the moon, gang! Ask her about Cleon Skousen. I should have realized it. Well, I understand why you would hide it, you loon.

Keep standing then, podjo. The 'nazi' attacks have gone at least as long as Nixon's vice-presidency. I remember a track coach in high school talk about 'fascists'. I thought it was the name of our rivals from out of town that Thursday! Then along came Vietnam and Cambodia and Korea and the Army, and good heavens did I learn about real authoritarianism. Obama is nothing compared to those Nixonites! Newt Gingrich, Tom DeLay, and that gang would run away howling from them.
Umm...Hate to break it to you, old chap, but the hot wars with both Korea and 'Nam were the responsibility of Democrats Truman and LBJ, respectively.

Nixon evoked almost universal mockery and derision, much of that from within the ranks of republicans.

Umm...Hate to break it to you, old chap, but the hot wars with both Korea and 'Nam were the responsibility of Democrats Truman and LBJ, respectively.

Nixon evoked almost universal mockery and derision, much of that from within the ranks of republicans.

Truman's administration screwed the pooch on Korea up big time. Do you know the foreign policy wonks left South Korea out of our officially pronounced 'zone of influence', and the commies said "Really?" The 'tigermen of the north' and the 'farmers of the south' truly believe each are supposed to suppress the other and unite the country. The war was inevitable, regardless of what Truman did.

Vietnam is another matter. Go ask Elvis. He knows the story on that.

Forum List

Back