Glenn Beck: What a tool

and yet it's the rightwingnuts who are always misinformed? why do you think that is?

so only the left is well informed.....only the left knows the truth....only the left can be right....

keep pressing that agenda i am sure everyone will be drawn to you.....

I am not sure about that, but I am sure that you and Glenn are wrong.

what i am i wrong about......

what is glen wrong about.....

That koolaid seems to be pretty strong today! Have another glassful libs. Pretty soon you can have some crow to eat along with sipping on the koolaid.:lol:

Right... So here's the thing:

Crazy right-wing nutjobs watch FoxNews, and Foxnews exclusively.

They never want to hear what anyone else has to say, but prefer to be blanketed in their own little bizarro world of right-wing propaganda.

They believe that news from any other source is "evil liberal propaganda" put out by some giant "MSM" conspiracy, and refuse to watch it.

Even if these people make up about 15% of the population, that's still 45 million viewers.

Now, more intelligent people watch a variety of news sources, as well as reading print, so they're not concentrated in one place, like FoxNews viewers.

Some of these more intelligent people even tune in to FoxNews occasionally to see what their opinions are at the moment! Which is boosting FoxNews ratings even more.

That's because intelligent people don't like to instantly believe the opinion of a single source on a subject, they shop around and try to find the truth of the matter.

Skook, for instance, is an excellent example of this. Oh he'll try and deny it, but it's obvious. He loves to bury his head in the warm sand of FoxNews Propaganda, and then comes onto boards like these to repeat whatever they've told him to say that particular day.

I believe this effect is what right-wing nutjobs like to call "Drinking the Kool Aid".

Last edited:
Oh and Skook?

I don't know who these mysterious 21%'ers are, but if you think that's the number of people who support Obama, you're very, very mistaken.

yea they should be watching olberman and maddow ....

and yet it's the rightwingnuts who are always misinformed? why do you think that is?

so only the left is well informed.....only the left knows the truth....only the left can be right....

No, only people who are not right-wing extremists have the ability to be well informed.

Right-wing extremists, otherwise known as "loyal fox viewers" are lost in their own private universe.

Beck is a spoiled child who will do anything, say anything and stomp his feet to gain attention.
Id be willing to bet good money the guys was a spoiled child who grew up to be a spoiled man....kinda like George Bush ..silver spooner

They never want to hear what anyone else has to say, but prefer to be blanketed in their own little bizarro world of right-wing propaganda.

They believe that news from any other source is "evil liberal propaganda" put out by some giant "MSM" conspiracy, and refuse to watch it.

Even if these people make up about 15% of the population, that's still 45 million viewers.

Now, more intelligent people watch a variety of news sources, as well as reading print, so they're not concentrated in one place, like FoxNews viewers.

Some of these more intelligent people even tune in to FoxNews occasionally to see what their opinions are at the moment! Which is boosting FoxNews ratings even more.

That's because intelligent people don't like to instantly believe the opinion of a single source on a subject, they shop around and try to find the truth of the matter.

Skook, for instance, is an excellent example of this. Oh he'll try and deny it, but it's obvious. He loves to bury his head in the warm sand of FoxNews Propaganda, and then comes onto boards like these to repeat whatever they've told him to say that particular day.

I believe this effect is what right-wing nutjobs like to call "Drinking the Kool Aid".

When visiting the Veep's office, one would find only Fox on, every last freaking time. Cheney has been perhaps the most dangerous man in America since Aaron Burr. Man, am I going to read his memoirs!

Well, it's pretty clear why you are so ill-informed. You make fun of the only people on tv who you can trust to tell you anything remotely near the truth! Say what you will. Deny all you wish but the rating speak for themselves. I love your logic. It's very silly and doesn't make any sense. That's what makes it so rich. Your logic proves that you don't have a clue! No wonder you're a liberal.:lol:

You trust Fox, the most biased media on TV? They are more biased to the right then the Silly Six are to the left. Are you a nut job? Think for yourself, man, for yourself! All Glenn wants is your money, not your allegiance.

No, only people who are not right-wing extremists have the ability to be well informed.

Right-wing extremists, otherwise known as "loyal fox viewers" are lost in their own private universe.

Takes an extremist to know one there pal. You're no better with your left wing extremist attitude than the far right people.

Those who are called left-wing extremists actually are the moderate and centrists and slight left-of-center. Not all right wingers are radical far right whackos, but enough are of the Palinesque variety that the whole group gets identified as loony. And when they respond in great numbers to Glenn, they reinforce that stereotype of goofiness.

Last edited:
Glenn is so full of shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ2HA221p0]YouTube - Glenn Beck explains post-surgery Youtube video[/ame]

Caught a few clips on the tube last night of Glenn Beck. No, I wasn't watching Glenn, I was watching someone make fun of Glenn. Seems that Glenn has, on more than one occassion, lamented the fact of how broken the US Health Care system is. That is, until now. Now, now he claims the system is terrific, the best ever.

I don't care one way or the other about healthcare. I'm healthy now and I'll just be happy to be thankful for that.

But Check out Glenn.

YouTube - Beck From the Dead

A hospital might think twice before treating Beck again.. :lol:

Caught a few clips on the tube last night of Glenn Beck. No, I wasn't watching Glenn, I was watching someone make fun of Glenn. Seems that Glenn has, on more than one occassion, lamented the fact of how broken the US Health Care system is. That is, until now. Now, now he claims the system is terrific, the best ever.

I don't care one way or the other about healthcare. I'm healthy now and I'll just be happy to be thankful for that.

But Check out Glenn.

YouTube - Beck From the Dead

A hospital might think twice before treating Beck again.. :lol:

What I find most telling about Mr. Beck are his comments about the President of GE getting care at this hospital and his summation that if they don't care about the president of GE, how can we expect them to care for us. Is this dick head for real? This implies that the president of GE should be treated better because.......he is the President of GE? Glenn doesn't say people with more money or people with better insurance......no......it's the president of GE. How astonishing.

So you see, Glenn and his ilk don't mind saying out loud that they expect famous and important people to get better care. Not even a mention of money or insurance, JUST PRIVILEDGE.

Pricks.

The sense of entitlement among the far right wing is truly amazing. Several milliion teenagers refused to grow up. So they stick out their lower lips and pout and wonder why so many of them failed at college or university.

The sense of entitlement among the far right wing is truly amazing. Several milliion teenagers refused to grow up. So they stick out their lower lips and pout and wonder why so many of them failed at college or university.

Which is why they believe they have an entitlement to free healthcare?

:lol::lol::lol:

Favorite Tool song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo]YouTube - Tool - Ænema [uncut version - hq - fullscreen][/ame]

:lol::lol::lol:

The frat boy health plan uses a buddy system: one to hold the beer and one to call daddy.

The right-wing group think of "I believe X, thus it is so." The entitlement of not having to prove it and screaming when janey and jonny are sat down and told, "no".

Well, it's pretty clear why you are so ill-informed. You make fun of the only people on tv who you can trust to tell you anything remotely near the truth! Say what you will. Deny all you wish but the rating speak for themselves. I love your logic. It's very silly and doesn't make any sense. That's what makes it so rich. Your logic proves that you don't have a clue! No wonder you're a liberal.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh thank you for the laugh.

"only people on tv who you can trust"

And, thank you for proving my point.

Yes, obviously you're right, the entire media world is out to get you, and only FoxNews tells the "truth".

But that's OK, I understand that folks like you need to stay inside their little bubble echo-chamber, and shut the rest of the world out.

game, set, match.

New Topics

Forum List

Back