Glenn Beck: What a tool

Sweet Willy

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Caught a few clips on the tube last night of Glenn Beck. No, I wasn't watching Glenn, I was watching someone make fun of Glenn. Seems that Glenn has, on more than one occassion, lamented the fact of how broken the US Health Care system is. That is, until now. Now, now he claims the system is terrific, the best ever.

I don't care one way or the other about healthcare. I'm healthy now and I'll just be happy to be thankful for that.

But Check out Glenn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX1rLv_hNeI&feature=related]YouTube - Beck From the Dead[/ame]

Beck has been backpedaling ever since he realized his "call to arms" to disrupt the town halls were actually working against him. What a dick!

• Banned
Looks hung over...again.

He was just out of asshole surgery. It didn't take.

The guy has a host of post operative complants about the Health Care system and he later returns to work and runs a segment on the broken Health Care system. Of course, that was a year and a half ago. He seems to have changed his tune.

Caught a few clips on the tube last night of Glenn Beck. No, I wasn't watching Glenn, I was watching someone make fun of Glenn. Seems that Glenn has, on more than one occassion, lamented the fact of how broken the US Health Care system is. That is, until now. Now, now he claims the system is terrific, the best ever.

I don't care one way or the other about healthcare. I'm healthy now and I'll just be happy to be thankful for that.

But Check out Glenn.

YouTube - Beck From the Dead

I've never heard him say the system is perfect.

You are missrepresenting his position.

His position, IMO, is that this current proposal is a boondoggle and will do more harm to the health system then good. He thinks that the republicans and democrats in congress are selling us all down the river with HR3200.

I will watch glenn beck once a week on tivo so i can fast forward through some of it.

What I want to know is what happened to this guy???

olbermann_keiith_pate.jpg

Has lost 600,000 viewers since October 2008. Over half a million!!:eek:

Nobody could suck that bad!!:doubt:

Check this out............nobody is watching MSNBC anymore..........according to CableNews.com, their numbers are tantamount to "being off the air"

Check this shit out...................

Cable News Ratings for Thursday, August 6, 2009
Posted on 07 August 2009 by Robert Seidman

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for August 06, 2009

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 3,055,000viewers
CNN— 867,000 viewers
MSNBC –968,000 viewers
CNBC – 226,000 viewers
HLN – 713,000viewers

(Carrying this over from another thread) Glenn, if you have ever listened to his radio show in the morning, is a bona fide goof ball. His conversion to the LDS church turned a rather demented, sick life around to one of rigidity and conformism to Mormon principles. There are far worse things to be, I think, such as whatever group think to which CrusaderFrank, Dude, and Dr. H belong.

My opinion? I don't think he personally is capable of wanting to incite violence, but the loose casings in his audience listen to him and go off, chanting, "The gummint ain't a gonna mess with me and my meth. . . er, guns."

Let them protest. It's their right, and is good for the children and young people to see what real ultratoid radical-right whackos look and sound like. But if they break the law, put them in jail. If they touch, give them the baton. If they do more than that, well, let's start arranging family visits at the state penitentiaries.

Check this out............nobody is watching MSNBC anymore..........according to CableNews.com, their numbers are tantamount to "being off the air"

Check this shit out...................

Cable News Ratings for Thursday, August 6, 2009
Posted on 07 August 2009 by Robert Seidman

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for August 06, 2009

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 3,055,000viewers
CNN— 867,000 viewers
MSNBC –968,000 viewers
CNBC – 226,000 viewers
HLN – 713,000viewers

No wonder the Health Care Bill is falling further and further into the toilet every day!!!:lol:

nodoginnafight
Left-leaning
Member #16263 Join Date: Dec 2008

Beck's sponsors are bolting like crazy - I think he's having an Imus problem.

=======================================================================

Cable News Ratings: Fox News Continues Record Growth
MSNBC tops CNN in demo and viewers, HLN has best year in network history
By Marisa Guthrie -- Broadcasting & Cable, 6/30/2009 5:09:25 PM EDT
Fox News Channel finished the second quarter ratings period as the No. 3 ranked basic cable network in primetime behind USA and TNT. The network is having its best year among total viewers since 2003, when the war in Iraq began.
The network posted a 35% gain in total viewers and 54% in the news networks' target demographic of 25-54-year-olds compared to primetime (Monday through Friday) for the second quarter 2008.

Fox News also swept the cable news top-ten in total viewers led by The O'Reilly Factor, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and On the Record

Oooooooooooooooooooooops !!!!!!!

"Les' see-uh heah" (my Dr. Charles Stanley impression). "The Anointed One, even my servant Glenn, is being upheld by stats from late last year and early this spring, yea, even that time of year when the Franks and Dudes and Doctors gambol and frolic and freak and chase and are chased by the mini-pene Retired Gunny in the grassy meadows, yea, uh-huh! Give me an Amen, brethren."

Yous freak can't even post relevant-dated information. Glenn is popular amog the freaky, and we all know that. We also know that important advertisers are pulling out on his time slot.

I wonder why?

Last edited:
Is beck the new rush?

A few months ago all I heard about was 'rush this, rush that' and now its beck.

Why do people put so much into a talking head tv guy?

Forum List

Back