Glenn Beck University......wow

$ladies-and-gentlemen-the-unknown-comic_100178913_l.jpg
do you have to work at playing the part of a moron, or does it just come naturally?

its natural. Thanks for asking.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure the joke is lost on the bagheads. As usual.

I don't understand why so many people get upset about Beck trying to get people to educate themselves.

Or maybe I do.

An educated society would see through their nonsense. That's why it's better to keep people in ignorance. Can't have them going to the source.

Wow, a couple things here..one I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to a Angle supporter and two, comment on Beck having a fucking University and rubes giving that clown money for it.

Ironically, that idiot is a college drop out, but somehow he thinks he is smart enough to start his own school? lolol.

Rubes.

You're a moron Zona, he doesn't tout it to be any sort of accredited University , it's simply something for his fans.

Do you deny that Beck encourages people to educate themselves?

Dont know, I am not a fan of his like you are. If he does say this, do they? Seriously, I have seen the break down of his demographic and I have to ask again, do they? :doubt:

I have seen enough factual things he was wrong on to know if they did, they would be disappointed. Factually, he has been wrong many times and its hard to say to a person, your CONSPRICY THEORY is wrong. Its may be just fucking crazy, but not wrong. Its a theory.

How is it a conspiracy "theory" to say that Obama's advisors are communist revolutionaries who want to fundamentally change this nation, when they say in their own words that they are communist revolutionaries who want to fundamentally change this nation?

Seems kind of beyond the theory phase at that point. I'd gladly work with others to get everyone to stop smoking (through persuasion not force). It wouldn't be a conspiracy theory to say that, it would be be fact.

He's crazy! He's wrong! For once, it would be nice if you actually addressed real issues instead of trying to pretend that all you have to do is pronounce him crazy and the debates over.

Head explodes? no...laughter towards the rubes, yes. Its amazing.....this drunk calls himself a clown and the righty's love him.

I love it really. Go Glenn, go.
I see we haven't hit bottom of your cluelessness

I doubt you've ever heard a word from or read a single thing by Beck that wasn't first filtered through the lie machine known as media matter.

Betcha you would have a different attitude after 1 week of listening to his radio show. And don't lie and say you do watch/listen. Your post proves you don't.

Beck is bat shit crazy and I have listened to him as much as I could stomach.

I listened to Rush for years, hes an asshole too.

Anyone that buys the crap these fools spew is dain bramaged

So why do you listen so much?

You're a moron Zona, he doesn't tout it to be any sort of accredited University , it's simply something for his fans.

Do you deny that Beck encourages people to educate themselves?

Dont know, I am not a fan of his like you are. If he does say this, do they? Seriously, I have seen the break down of his demographic and I have to ask again, do they? :doubt:

I have seen enough factual things he was wrong on to know if they did, they would be disappointed. Factually, he has been wrong many times and its hard to say to a person, your CONSPRICY THEORY is wrong. Its may be just fucking crazy, but not wrong. Its a theory.

How is it a conspiracy "theory" to say that Obama's advisors are communist revolutionaries who want to fundamentally change this nation, when they say in their own words that they are communist revolutionaries who want to fundamentally change this nation?

Seems kind of beyond the theory phase at that point. I'd gladly work with others to get everyone to stop smoking (through persuasion not force). It wouldn't be a conspiracy theory to say that, it would be be fact.

He's crazy! He's wrong! For once, it would be nice if you actually addressed real issues instead of trying to pretend that all you have to do is pronounce him crazy and the debates over.

But that's the only way that they can end the debate...the enemy is either crazy, lying, stupid or all three...and that's about all they have in the way of an argument.

I see we haven't hit bottom of your cluelessness

I doubt you've ever heard a word from or read a single thing by Beck that wasn't first filtered through the lie machine known as media matter.

Betcha you would have a different attitude after 1 week of listening to his radio show. And don't lie and say you do watch/listen. Your post proves you don't.

He doesn't. It's typical astroturf lies. Like I don't believe this president is an idiot, I don't believe he really does get his news from non DNC approved sources and media matters.

He doesn't. It's typical astroturf lies. Like I don't believe this president is an idiot, I don't believe he really does get his news from non DNC approved sources and media matters.

of course they do...but I still like to ask them the question just to see how long it takes them to lie again.

I don't understand why so many people get upset about Beck trying to get people to educate themselves.

Or maybe I do.

An educated society would see through their nonsense. That's why it's better to keep people in ignorance. Can't have them going to the source.

So people that have been educated already don't count because Beck didn't do it?? You're saying they are ignorant?? You have all completely flipped. The conservatives, Republicans, GOP, bagheads, or whatever else you're calling yourselves these days, are going down!!! In flames.

Something wrong with learning more history? If you don't want to, don't pay for it. Feel free to go to the library instead.

Good advise.

Go to the library and read history on your own. In fact read all the social sciences you can because you cannot understand history unless you also have some idea of how our world actually works. REad about economics, social psychology, sociology, anthropology, and political science, too.

They ALL related and all relevent and the more you know the harder is to be lead around by the nose by propagandists or the left or the right.

At least then you won't be lead by the nose from an obvious propadganist like Beck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back