Glenn Beck totals rental SUV after daughter’s wedding

man oh man, posting on someones accident and laughing about it...

I wonder if they laughed at Ted Kennedy's accident where he left a woman to DROWN?

low

I think God is trying to send him a warning for being a cultist who follows a con man named Joseph Smith.

And you wingnuts make light of Kennedy's accident all the time, so STFU, skank.

So the SUV is a warning. But all the money Glenn is blessed with is not any indication of God's feelings?
I forgot that you're a cultist, too, following a convicted con man.

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." - Matthew 19:24

In those conditions, wouldn't you use the parking brake?

I have been driving since 1958. I had cars with both standard and automatic transmission.
NEVER used the parking brake. Put standard in first gear, automatic in Parking gear when you turn the engine off, your car will go nowhere.

In a mudslide neither would help, and it takes a REAL moron not to realize that.

I agree that Beck is a moron. But his security should have told him to park on a level surface, even if his common sense didn't.
Have you been there? How do you know the parking situation?

Hint: You don't.

But knowing nothing about a situation has never stopped you from speaking authoritatively about it, has it?

Moron. :lol:

Beck is an admitted alcoholic. If he had been drinking we would know it with Huffington and a dozen left wing blog sites screaming their asses off so let's just say it was unfortunate and we wish Beck the best.

I think God is trying to send him a warning for being a cultist who follows a con man named Joseph Smith.

And you wingnuts make light of Kennedy's accident all the time, so STFU, skank.

So the SUV is a warning. But all the money Glenn is blessed with is not any indication of God's feelings?
I forgot that you're a cultist, too, following a convicted con man.

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." - Matthew 19:24

I'm not a fan of Beck, but you've got serious issues if you need to stoop to this in an effort to discredit him. Why not just stick to what he actually says. There's enough material there.

How is he a moron..?

There was a mudslide and his SUV went down with it.... :dunno:

Just glad his family was out of the vehicle when it went.
In those conditions, wouldn't you use the parking brake?

I have been driving since 1958. I had cars with both standard and automatic transmission.
NEVER used the parking brake. Put standard in first gear, automatic in Parking gear when you turn the engine off, your car will go nowhere.

In a mudslide neither would help, and it takes a REAL moron not to realize that.
dam your an old fart....i was like 7 in 58....:eusa_eh:

You think this was an accident? If you just let Glenn get out his blackboard he'll explain to you how the Marxists conspired with radical fundamentalist Muslims and the Obama administration to cause the "accident". Now he can have a rally called Restoring the Parking Brake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back