Glenn Beck Says Obama Is “Sympathetic” To Terrorist Causes

Bass, no offense but you sound like one of those frustrated hacks that can't back up anything so you instead go for insults which generally makes you look and sound like exactly what you are: completely ignorant.

If saying that the POTUS is being sympathetic to Islamic extremists is not fear mongering what the hell is it you partisan faggot monkey? How damn stupid and thick are you with those partisan blinders?

The actual quote:

BECK: But here is – here is the point on that. I believe that’s because he just sees us as the oppressor nation. He just sees us as a nation who is and has oppressed the Native Americans and, and the Muslim communities around the world. And so he’s – he’s – he’s not with the terrorists, I’m not saying that, but he is sympathetic to their cause, which slows people down. You know what I mean?
Are you honestly suggesting that the President doesn't see the U.S.A. as an oppressor nation? Seems pretty obvious that he does. Why else would he always apologize for our existance?

Dude, shut the hell up, seriously, you have no evidence for your position and you look like a damn fool for even attempting to rationalize Beck's BS, which again is just another lame appeal to white voters to view Obama as anti-white, as a Muslim ands anti-American[anti-American being code for anti-white].

Did you just say that there is no evidence of Obama apologizing?

Google "Obama apologizes":

“In America, there is a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world.
Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

"I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions."

"… America was not born as a colonial power," he told the Arab viewing audience – implying we are now. And he regretfully confessed, "We sometimes make mistakes. We are not perfect."

:eusa_hand:

Bass, no offense but you sound like one of those frustrated hacks that can't back up anything so you instead go for insults which generally makes you look and sound like exactly what you are: completely ignorant.

According to your conclusion, beck is completely ignorant.:eusa_angel:

The actual quote:

Are you honestly suggesting that the President doesn't see the U.S.A. as an oppressor nation? Seems pretty obvious that he does. Why else would he always apologize for our existance?

Dude, shut the hell up, seriously, you have no evidence for your position and you look like a damn fool for even attempting to rationalize Beck's BS, which again is just another lame appeal to white voters to view Obama as anti-white, as a Muslim ands anti-American[anti-American being code for anti-white].

“In America, there is a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world.
Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

"I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions."

"… America was not born as a colonial power," he told the Arab viewing audience – implying we are now. And he regretfully confessed, "We sometimes make mistakes. We are not perfect."

Your post is a strawman because I never made that claim jackass.

Grow up Charlie. Obama's words and actions show Americans what he thinks. Obama can kiss my ass.

Words and actions show that most Americans don't believe Beck's BS, further proven by ratings of his show plunging. And you know what you can kiss also. Once again another jackass response from idiots who obviously can't prove what Beck said was true but want everyone to believe it.

Demented Blackarsed Racists such as you, aren't qualified to pass judgments on ANYTHING......especially you being a certified idiot to boot.

The actual quote:

Bass v 2.0 said:
I never made that claim.

:lol:

Fuck off, dumBass
:cuckoo:

Bass v 2.0 said:
I never made that claim.

:lol:

Fuck off, dumBass
:cuckoo:

Still no support for that equally lame claim you jackass.

The actual quote:

BECK: But here is – here is the point on that. I believe that’s because he just sees us as the oppressor nation. He just sees us as a nation who is and has oppressed the Native Americans and, and the Muslim communities around the world. And so he’s – he’s – he’s not with the terrorists, I’m not saying that, but he is sympathetic to their cause, which slows people down. You know what I mean?

No evidence? The man's apologizing for our existance all the time.

Race has nothing to do with this. You've got some serious paranoia when it comes to race.

many conservatives believe it is time for another civil war

Name one

many conservatives believe that "blood must spill to save the nation"

The blood of Christ has already been spilt to save the nation.

But if anyone is advocating violence, it's the left.

many cons are preparing to shed the blood of non-conservatives

You mean those of us who want the ability to defend ourselves when others threaten our lives and our families? Leave that part out.

glenn beck is sympathetic to their causes

So he is sympathetic to the causes of non-existance conservatives and shows that my advocating non-violence in political discourse?

glenn beck is sympathetic to terrorists

Bullcrap and you know it.

The actual quote:

That quote sounds like something that belongs in the USMB, conspiracy theory, sub-forums :tinfoil: LOL

Since when is pointing out the obvious a conspiracy theory?

The crazy thing is, this was well known before he was elected, and people still voted for him. Course, that's because we had McCain. We are so getting what we deserve right now.

The actual quote:

....And, you Teabaggers always forget to post examples o' his apologies.

Ya' need to drop-back and ask Porky Limbaugh where those exist.....unless, of course, he starts talkin' about bending-over & grabbin' his ankles.

That's the mating-dance you DO want to avoid!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Forgive me. I thought I was talking to people who might actually be informed. For example, take his speech in Cairo during his first term. His Associations with the Terrorists of the Weather Underground. His connections with Khadafi, which were rather friendly before he was forced into this war by the media and the rest of the world. His sympathies to Iran and their current government.

But obviously, you don't know about any of these. So clearly I need to apologize for presuming you kept up on current events the past two years.

Beck has serious emotional problems. He has to cry or make outrageous statements to keep his ratings from falling through the floor. The more desperate he gets, the more desperate his statements. He learned that method from the king of mouth, Lushbaugh.

There is nothing outrageous nor deseperate about anything Glenn says. He simply applies common sense to problems that most people are ignoring. And quite sadly is right most of the time. I'm sure he is very sad about it too. Because people just don't wake up to the world around them.

Didn't our conservative "friends" already go down this road during the 2008 Presidential Election.

It is painfully obvious that the conservatives are just grasping at "straws" to discredit Obama!

Didn't our conservative "friends" already go down this road during the 2008 Presidential Election.

It is painfully obvious that the conservatives are just grasping at "straws" to discredit Obama!

No. What's painfully obvious is there are still people in complete denial of what is going on in the world around them.

Forum List

Back