Glenn Beck Says Obama Is “Sympathetic” To Terrorist Causes

The actual quote:

BECK: But here is – here is the point on that. I believe that’s because he just sees us as the oppressor nation. He just sees us as a nation who is and has oppressed the Native Americans and, and the Muslim communities around the world. And so he’s – he’s – he’s not with the terrorists, I’m not saying that, but he is sympathetic to their cause, which slows people down. You know what I mean?

Are you honestly suggesting that the President doesn't see the U.S.A. as an oppressor nation? Seems pretty obvious that he does. Why else would he always apologize for our existance?

The actual quote:

BECK: But here is – here is the point on that. I believe that’s because he just sees us as the oppressor nation. He just sees us as a nation who is and has oppressed the Native Americans and, and the Muslim communities around the world. And so he’s – he’s – he’s not with the terrorists, I’m not saying that, but he is sympathetic to their cause, which slows people down. You know what I mean?

Are you honestly suggesting that the President doesn't see the U.S.A. as an oppressor nation? Seems pretty obvious that he does. Why else would he always apologize for our existance?

Dude, shut the hell up, seriously, you have no evidence for your position and you look like a damn fool for even attempting to rationalize Beck's BS, which again is just another lame appeal to white voters to view Obama as anti-white, as a Muslim ands anti-American[anti-American being code for anti-white].

The actual quote:

Dude, shut the hell up, seriously, you have no evidence for your position and you look like a damn fool for even attempting to rationalize Beck's BS, which again is just another lame appeal to white voters to view Obama as anti-white, as a Muslim ands anti-American[anti-American being code for anti-white].

Talk about a damn Fool ~ Actually it is you that has no facts to back up your rant, making you the Fool ~~~

The actual quote:

Grow up Charlie. Obama's words and actions show Americans what he thinks. Obama can kiss my ass.

The actual quote:

Grow up Charlie. Obama's words and actions show Americans what he thinks. Obama can kiss my ass.

Words and actions show that most Americans don't believe Beck's BS, further proven by ratings of his show plunging. And you know what you can kiss also. Once again another jackass response from idiots who obviously can't prove what Beck said was true but want everyone to believe it.

The actual quote:

Talk about a damn Fool ~ Actually it is you that has no facts to back up your rant, making you the Fool ~~~

Beck made the claim and if you believe him you both must equally back up him lame claim, otherwise get the hell out of thread troll. Ever heard of burden of proof?

Beck made the claim and if you believe him you both must equally back up him lame claim, otherwise get the hell out of thread troll. Ever heard of burden of proof?

I missed the part where you proved what Beck said is false.....:eusa_whistle:

The retard needs to resort to lies and fear mongering to bump up his falling ratings

Glenn Beck Says Obama Is "Sympathetic" To Terrorist Causes | News One

There comes a time when retards like Beck need to separate fact, lies and opinion, the latter two being his specialty.

many conservatives believe it is time for another civil war

many conservatives believe that "blood must spill to save the nation"

many cons are preparing to shed the blood of non-conservatives

glenn beck is sympathetic to their causes

glenn beck is sympathetic to terrorists

The retard needs to resort to lies and fear mongering to bump up his falling ratings

There comes a time when retards like Beck need to separate fact, lies and opinion, the latter two being his specialty.

Many conservatives believe you're an idiot.

I missed the part where you proved what Beck said is false.....:eusa_whistle:

I missed the part where it was proven that he's right you illiterate, hankerchief head, bootlicking, Uncle Tom negro. Burden of proof. Look it up.

Rightwingers and Republitards are extremists frauds, not real conservatives. They're wannabe conservatives.

You are *NOT* a conservative and do not support conservative ideals, you support Republitards and their idiotic ideology to hate and bash anything they consider as liberal.

And we're supposed to use your lame ass article as Fact ~ Give us a credible source. News for Black America is not a credible source. Everything else you have spewed is only your opinion. Your opinion is useful Only to You. Idiot ~

sad that you would simply choose to attack me personally without even bothering to discuss the issue...

it is, of course, verifiable that millions of American conservatives are involved with militia groups throughout the nation

it is also verifiable that they say things like;
the coming civil war
the blood of patriots
willing to fight(kill/die) for their beliefs

most of these people are probably just accting out of irrational fears that liberals are going to put them all in concentration camps

but they still constitute a threat to my life

so one can easily consider them terrorists...

you know....the way you would consider any militant LEFTIST to be a terrorist....

and, certainly, it takes someone with a rather disturbed brain to actually believe that obama sympathizes with terrorists. there is, of course, no evidence of that. merely the rantings and false accusations of people like beck

btw...
your obvious hatred for me is a sign that you have more severe mental problems than i had supposed

you should probably seek help before you hurt somebody

You are *NOT* a conservative and do not support conservative ideals, you support Republitards and their idiotic ideology to hate and bash anything they consider as liberal.

Nope, don't like the Republican Party. Don't like the Democrat Party. I'm independent, with conservative principles. Idiot.

And we're supposed to use your lame ass article as Fact ~ Give us a credible source. News for Black America is not a credible source. Everything else you have spewed is only your opinion. Your opinion is useful Only to You. Idiot ~

Did you even click on the video thats in the link, stupid? Why do I feel like I'm talking to the mentally retarded monkeys of the forum? Here you go, retard, now read and weep

Whats going to be your next excuse? At first you say I didn't prove Beck wrong, now you're trying to attack the source and say its not reliable, well look at the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope, don't like the Republican Party. Don't like the Democrat Party. I'm independent, with conservative principles. Idiot.

BS, your posts tell a different story and you know it.

Forum List

Back