Glenn Beck rules out Palin-Beck ticket, thinks Palin's place is in the Kitchen

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn9MbQscz1w[/ame]

Glenn Beck: I don’t think things are hoots. I don’t. I don’t think it’s a hoot. I would never use the word hoot, and I respectfully ask that every time my name is brought up she would stop using the word “hoot.” [...]

"No, no I’m just saying — Beck-Palin, I’ll consider. But Palin-Beck — can you imagine, can you imagine what an administration with the two of us would be like? What? Come on! She’d be yapping or something, and I’d say, “I’m sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I’m not in the kitchen.”
$get_back_in_the_kitchen_sarah_palin_bumper_sticker-p128856182342448589trl0_400.jpg

$backtothekitchen.jpg

Thoughts? :lol:

Last edited:
My thought is that, yet again, you have shown yourself to be an idiot.

Carry on.

Care to explain how? I thought it was a hoot. Though maybe not for the same reasons as Beck.

I hope he and Palin run on a ticket together. :lol:

My thought is that, yet again, you have shown yourself to be an idiot.

Carry on.

Care to explain how? I thought it was a hoot. Though maybe not for the same reasons as Beck.

I hope he and Palin run on a ticket together. :lol:

I would but, to be honest, I just can't be arsed to 'splain it to you. In short, you are too fucking blinded by your loathing of Beck and Palin to grasp it so....

Carry on making a complete ass of yourself. I'm not gonna stop you.

I would but, to be honest, I just can't be arsed to 'splain it to you. In short, you are too fucking blinded by your loathing of Beck and Palin to grasp it so....

Carry on making a complete ass of yourself. I'm not gonna stop you.

Blinded by loathing? I love Palin and Beck, they are two of some of the best things to happen for Liberalism in years. :rofl:

For the record, the only ones I "loathe" are those damn Whos. :evil:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBS7dVrE1U[/ame]

Come on Robert...the very next sentence after what you quoted in your post is:

Beck: "I'd have to live up to those conservative stereotypes."​

Typical ThinkProgress deceitful editing...but that's what we've come to expect from them.

If you can't catch 'em in a Gotcha...invent one.

Come on Robert...the very next sentence after what you quoted in your post is:

Beck: "I'd have to live up to those conservative stereotypes."​

Typical ThinkProgress deceitful editing...but that's what we've come to expect from them.

If you can't catch 'em in a Gotcha...invent one.

What I do find funny is that Doggie posts this in the 'media' section, and within a couple of posts, he's already onto Dr Seuss.

What passes for debate on from certain posters is what is laughable. That - if nothing else - to very fucking funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I admire their ability not be embarrassed by it. :clap2::clap2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn9MbQscz1w

Glenn Beck: I don’t think things are hoots. I don’t. I don’t think it’s a hoot. I would never use the word hoot, and I respectfully ask that every time my name is brought up she would stop using the word “hoot.” [...]

"No, no I’m just saying — Beck-Palin, I’ll consider. But Palin-Beck — can you imagine, can you imagine what an administration with the two of us would be like? What? Come on! She’d be yapping or something, and I’d say, “I’m sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I’m not in the kitchen.”
View attachment 8833

View attachment 8834

Thoughts? :lol:
the bedroom is where I would put her I believe her skills there would superior to her cooking

Forum List

Back