Glenn Beck pays to plagerize

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I got duped by Glenn Beck! - Salon.com

Two weeks ago I discovered, to my surprise, that I had line-edited an early draft of Glenn Beck’s new novel, “Agenda 21.” Glenn Beck! At the time I was working on it, the manuscript belonged to its actual author, a woman named Harriet Parke, who lives a few minutes from my aunt. But a year and a few lawyers later, Glenn Beck purchased the right to call himself its creator, and Ms. Parke agreed to be presented as a ghostwriter.

So, Beck lies about this TOO.

Bet this won't matter to his nutter rw fans.

Luddite should have entitled his thread: "I got duped by Sarah Cypher!"
From the article:
Their scare tactic is to say it’s the narrow end of a wedge that will insert global UN authority over American towns and cities, allow the government to confiscate private land, reallocate resources by force, and evict people from their single-family homes. Never mind that the Law of the Land begins with the United States Constitution and that Our relationship with the UN can hardly be described as lockstep.
Agenda 21 is real, Bill Clinton tried to get it implemented in the US in his first term.

Everything she describes above ARE listed as goals of Agenda 21.

King Obama is Head of the UN Security Council (an impeachable offense) He said our Military works for the UN and he just signed an Executive Order on Monday giving control of the Internet to the UN.

How is that NOT lockstep?

poor luddy,

Time for some Beck bashing. they've pretty much run the gauntlet on fox news, Limbaugh Palin, etc etc

Last edited:
Speaking of ghost writers, I recall a minor scandal when strong evidence indicated that B. Hussein Obama's bios were ghost written by friend and political mentor Bill Ayers. The fawning media circled the wagons and the issue was forgotten.

Speaking of ghost writers, I recall a minor scandal when strong evidence indicated that B. Hussein Obama's bios were ghost written by friend and political mentor Bill Ayers. The fawning media circled the wagons and the issue was forgotten.

Yup.

Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. And, so is his wife.

features_ayers1.jpg

"Guilty as sin, free as a bird, America is a great country." ....Bill Ayers with respect to his felony murder trial.

Two weeks ago I discovered, to my surprise, that I had line-edited an early draft of Glenn Beck’s new novel, “Agenda 21.” Glenn Beck! At the time I was working on it, the manuscript belonged to its actual author, a woman named Harriet Parke, who lives a few minutes from my aunt. But a year and a few lawyers later, Glenn Beck purchased the right to call himself its creator, and Ms. Parke agreed to be presented as a ghostwriter.

So employing a ghostwriter is now plagiarism? Be sure and spread that news to all the prominent folks who've used ghostwriters over the years.

Let's redefine plagerism so extreme leftists will provide free advertisement for a Glenn Beck book.

Im sure Glenn appreciates your efforts in making sure people know about the book.

Never mind Harriet Parke's name is in 1 inch bold red type at the bottom of the cover :)

Hey puddly.poopite, kindly have your rep turned back on so the sane folks here can warn folks about the quality of your troll posts.

Forum List

Back