Glenn Beck: Palin's Not Ready for President

At least not for two more years.:lol::lol::lol:Then it will be Mitt Romney and maybe Palin as Vice.

What's wrong Maple? I thought Palin 2012 all the way?

And really now. Why would Mitt Romney pick someone like Palin who offers nothing? :eusa_eh:

It's too bad the people who voted for Obama didn't see or care he wasn't ready to be President..
Palin certainly has more experience than Obama if she did decide to run..

Last edited:
2006_7_28zombies.jpg

Lets move as quickly as our undead legs can carry us, Beck and O'Reilly and discussing Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, maybe we can pick up some fresh brain along the way

It's too bad the people who voted for Obama didn't see he wasn't ready to be President..
Palin certainly has more experience than Obama if she did decide to run..

Obama & Biden not ready for prime time

Has anyone seen Joe Biden lately?

At least not for two more years.:lol::lol::lol:Then it will be Mitt Romney and maybe Palin as Vice.

What's wrong Maple? I thought Palin 2012 all the way?

And really now. Why would Mitt Romney pick someone like Palin who offers nothing? :eusa_eh:

I would be very happy with a Palin Presidency, as would millions of others. Why would Romney pick Palin-- well let me see, she draws THOUSANDS to her rally's, she wrote the NUMBER 1 book of 2009. She relates to middle American and they relate to her. She has a fabulous record in the state of Alaska, putting corrupt politicians from her own party behind bars, reduced taxes, took on big oil and won. Started the largest natural gas pipeline in history. Is already at a 25% renewable energy in Alaska and again raised the bar. Of course, those are just facts that you will dismiss, because the truth and the facts get in the way of what you beleive and that is just tooooooooooooooo much for that nat sized liberal brain that you have.

Oh this is highly amusing. :popcorn:

Post one thing by Glenn Beck himself and they all come out worried from the woodwork. :lol:

Forum List

Back