Glenn Beck: My DC rally will ‘reclaim the civil rights movement’

Oh so typical for a right wing pundit to wrap their overtly partisan hack-fest in the banner of "support the troops". Kind of like Shamity's "Freedom Concerts". Oh brother....

How much is Beck going to make out of the deal? NOT ONE RED CENT (If taken at his word - and there are alot of folks watching)

Restoring Honor is just a part of it, just like the civil rights aspect of it.... Its all part in parcel of a day to celebrate the goodness of Americans of all races and credes.

Except for Muslims who want to build within two blocks of Ground Zero. They have the right to build.... Glenn agrees with that as I do. We just question their motives - at least I used to... I now know their motive is'nt to unite, but to devide. If it was'nt they would just build it somewhere else not so close to a grave site

No matter what..... all you folks want to do is to tear down conservatives and be closed minded to the real motivation behind it all.

Think what you want but the Civil Rights movement in the country has been hijacked by Race batting assholes who do not want to ever see a real end to Racism in America because they would be out of a job!

What is wrong with Rallying to end corruption and restore integrity and honor? Are you guys honestly saying that there isnt massive corruption in both parties? Are you against integrity and honor?
No, we just know Beck has no integrity or honor.

Progressive 9th Circuit rules that people have no expectation of privacy on their driveway, the Gubbamint can creep up in the dead of night and tag their car with GPS without a warrant.

Our Civil Rights vanished

Heck in Lexington, KY you can get a ticket for parking on your own grass on your own property.
Been that way for 20 years.

Ironically, on the anivesary of the historic MLK speech, the tea baggers gave out instructions to only go with "certain" public transportation lines. What establishments to say away from etc.

Good stuff. It encompases the teachings of MLK.

Think what you want but the Civil Rights movement in the country has been hijacked by Race batting assholes who do not want to ever see a real end to Racism in America because they would be out of a job!

glennbeck is a race baiting asshole, too.

Yeah because looking at the shared history of all races is race baiting. Right?

No, saying things like "I think the President has a serious dislike for white people" then claiming "you aren't saying he's racist" and beating on things like the black panthers at the Philly polling place like a dead horse and claiming Obama and the Administration are looking to protect black people when it was the Bush admin that chose not to prosecute, etc is what makes him a race baiting asshole.

Any more dumb questions?

No, saying things like "I think the President has a serious dislike for white people" then claiming "you aren't saying he's racist" and beating on things like the black panthers at the Philly polling place like a dead horse and claiming Obama and the Administration are looking to protect black people when it was the Bush admin that chose not to prosecute, etc is what makes him a race baiting asshole.

Any more dumb questions?

Yeah. Do you really believe that bullcrapy?

Any more dumb questions?

Yeah. Do you really believe that bullcrapy?

What bull crap? What I said was factually correct. He said those things, beat on that horse, and it was the Bush admin that didn't prosecute the black pantthers and not the Obama admin.

glennbeck is a race baiting fucktard.

Forum List

Back