Glenn Beck: My DC rally will ‘reclaim the civil rights movement’

i love unintentional irony.

What's ironic about it?

oh, nothing, really. you just go on and on about how many black candidates there are in the GOP and then state that republicans would never exploit the candidates as a talking point.

hello? :rofl:

I'm not a Republican and none of the sites that I pulled from were Republican sites. 'Cause surely you don't think Huffington Post, Clutch Magazine or The Root.com are Republican websites. I've seen no Republican websites that have touted the number of black candidates, have you?

Edit: I do remember one Republican website that did mention this and that was the Black Republican website.

Last edited:
Why the fuck does this bother you liberal idiots so much? Why do you even care? It's not hurting you in any fashion so stop your fucking whining about it. Grow the fuck up for pete's sake!

THIS, coming from the guy who is opposed to gay marriage. Seriously? You don't see the hypocrisy of what you said? What am I saying....of course you don't.

Comparing gay marriage to a Beck rally, what a stretch.

Why the fuck does this bother you liberal idiots so much? Why do you even care? It's not hurting you in any fashion so stop your fucking whining about it. Grow the fuck up for pete's sake!

THIS, coming from the guy who is opposed to gay marriage. Seriously? You don't see the hypocrisy of what you said? What am I saying....of course you don't.

LOL, right over your head. Lone Star "logic" on full display again. :clap2:

Is it true? I just heard Dr Laura is going to speak about how white people should be able to use the n word.

Hey stupid tell me how a rally by Beck compares to a sexually perverted lifestyle? A lifestyle that depending on the city, where 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries and 41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs Fields, Dr. E. "Is Homosexual Activity Normal?" Marietta, GA

Several studies have reported an increased risk of acquiring a communicable disease from homosexual sex than with heterosexual sex. However, all sexual transmitted diseases effecting homosexuals also effect heterosexuals.

• Intestinal Parasitism among Homosexual Male By Viroj Wiwanitkit
  • HIV Transmission - Questions and Answers By Center for Disease and Prevention
  • Africa "needs anal sex awareness" BBC
  • Assessing the role of anal intercourse in the epidemiology of AIDS in Africa By Stuart Brody PhD and John J Potterat B

Last edited:

Hey stupid tell me how a rally by Beck compares to a sexually perverted lifestyle? A lifestyle that depending on the city, where 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries and 41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs Fields, Dr. E. "Is Homosexual Activity Normal?" Marietta, GA

AMAZING!!!! Thank you for making my day. If I believed in God, I would be thanking him now for letting you post on this message board. :eusa_pray:

Is it true? I just heard Dr Laura is going to speak about how white people should be able to use the n word.

Is it true? That people are trying to pretend they are superior by criticizing a rally that they are completely ignorant about?

Guess it is.

He's going to reclaim the Civil Rights Movement for us downtrodden and opressed white folk.

He's going to reclaim the Civil Rights Movement for us downtrodden and opressed white folk.

No. He is going to reclaim the concept that character, rather than race, matters. Since we are deluged with people, such as yourself, who think race is what's important.

Quick question........how the fuck does the son of Germanic descent, who has blond hair and blue eyes, that grew up in the Pacific Northwest (whitest part of the country btw) reclaim ANYTHING for minorities, when he's been in the upper control part since he was born?

Beck isn't reclaiming anything, he's just grandstanding like a snake oil salesman. I wonder exactly what he's gonna do when he "unleashes the power of God like nothing you've ever seen in a public forum"?

Be interesting if God actually showed up, I'd be willing to bet Beck would have LOTS to atone for, starting with the blasphemy that he's been slinging over his show for the past week.

Black Republicans: Delusional or Trendsetters? | Clutch Magazine: The Digital Magazine for the Young, Contemporary Woman of Color

Photos of Black Republican Candidates in in 2010

Perhaps this site would be more believable to you.

Cynthia Gordy: 32 Black Republicans Running for Congress--Can They Win?

Notice one website states 35 the other 32, either way it's still quite a few.

I might add that the Republicans don't focus on race and would never exploit these candidates as a mere talking point.

lol ...

For real, right?

I mean, that's one fuck of a self pwn.

One of the reasons I keep coming back....unintentional irony is as funny as the pie fight scene in "The Great Race".

Black Republicans: Delusional or Trendsetters? | Clutch Magazine: The Digital Magazine for the Young, Contemporary Woman of Color

Photos of Black Republican Candidates in in 2010

Perhaps this site would be more believable to you.

Cynthia Gordy: 32 Black Republicans Running for Congress--Can They Win?

Notice one website states 35 the other 32, either way it's still quite a few.

I might add that the Republicans don't focus on race and would never exploit these candidates as a mere talking point.

What's ironic about it?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I almost wish it had not been explained to you.....

Several studies have reported an increased risk of acquiring a communicable disease from homosexual sex than with heterosexual sex. However, all sexual transmitted diseases effecting homosexuals also effect heterosexuals.

• Assessing the role of anal intercourse in the epidemiology of AIDS in Africa By Stuart Brody PhD and John J Potterat B

It always puzzles me how some heteros go on and on and on and on about gay sex.

Is it true? That people are trying to pretend they are superior by criticizing a rally that they are completely ignorant about?

Guess it is.
Hey! If congressmen, like Baucus, can take credit for "writing " a bill, then claim not to have read it before voting for it, I guess sliding down a 40 foot razor blade is easy!

Glenn Beck: My DC rally will ‘reclaim the civil rights movement’

Glenn Beck: My DC rally will reclaim the civil rights movement

I'd like to know how, exactly - it will do that. I'd like to know what he thinks he can do that is comparable to Rosa Parks who was arrested for refusing to give up her seat to a white person. Later on, when asked why, she stated: "I would have to know for once and for all what rights I had as a human being and a citizen."

Rosa%20Parks.jpg

I would like to know what "civil rights" Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin think are lacking that is comparable to being segregated to the back of a bus, to special drinking fountains, to special doors, special schools....to a permanent by-birth- second class status that must always be humble and appreciative.

I wonder if Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin think they are as brave...and scared...as these young girls were?

little-rock.jpg

...Beck insists the event Saturday at the Lincoln Memorial is not about politics, even though Beck and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will attend. But the rally is drawing a strong reaction — and several counter-rallies — as the nation looks toward November's elections.

He's probably right...in a way. I think Beck's real motivation is entertainment and being in the spotlight - he loves it, he's funny in a perverse way, he hams it up to the max. It's all about Beck. Palin isn't too different. Two of a kind. But, it's about politics because it will stir up "the base". And I'm sure he is really hoping that the "opposition" will come out poorly behaved and on video.

Beck, a popular figure among tea party activists and a polarizing Fox News Channel personality, has said it is merely a coincidence that the event is taking place on the 47th anniversary of King's plea for racial equality. Beck has called President Barack Obama a racist.

The event's website says the "Restoring Honor" rally is to pay tribute to America's military personnel and others "who embody our nation's founding principles of integrity, truth and honor." It urges citizens to attend and "help us restore the values that founded this great nation."

I question his use of this particular day to commemorate the items he claims to commemorate, but we still are a free society and we still believe (I hope) in the right of free speech - as long as laws are obeyed, he has every right to do it.

But Beck has called Obama a "racist" and "a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

Palin defended Dr. Laura's use of the word "******" on a caller and tweeted "Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload!" She called Dr. Laura "even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice,America!"

These are voices very much in odds of Martin Luther King's "I had a dream" speech.

Organizers of Saturday's rally advise attendees not to bring signs, "as they may deter from the peaceful message we are bringing to Washington."

Signs at some tea party events have included pictures of Obama embellished with a Hitler-style mustache, racial epithets and threats to Democratic officials. They gave tea party critics grounds to claim the loose organization of activists was motivated by racism against the nation's first black president.

"Dr. King never had to ask anyone to leave their signs and guns at home," said Benjamin Todd Jealous, president of the NAACP. "To say to your followers, don't bring your signs — it's like saying don't open your mouth."

Saying don't bring signs is almost challanging people to bring signs.

Could the real purpose of this rally be to generate conflict that can be used to point political fingers at misbehavior? Conflict gains ratings and noteriety and - ATTENTION.

It will be interesting to see but I think it has nothing to do with an honest desire to affirm integrity, truth and honor.

It always puzzles me how some heteros go on and on and on and on about gay sex.

It doesn't puzzle me...........Apparently Dipshit No Logic decided to branch out from breeding with cows and is now checking into pillow biting 101.

Lets take a look back at how much power repubs said Beck had compared to now when they claim he had none.

Which is right? Lol....Both

Forum List

Back