Glenn Beck is now a WARMIST

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
So, if I'm driving My 3mpg 4x4 can I put the, "I am proud to be a warmist" sticker on My back winder?

In one fell swoop, both Beck and Alex Jones have credibility.

Next thing you know we'll see a rabbit scampering down the path, fretting about his being late! :lol::lol::lol:

Not sure what you're basing your opinion on; but hey, that's par for the course!!

seems to me beck's words were taken out of context

i don't think beck said what you wish he said

and i thought rush was the gop leader....man, i just can't keep up with all the leaders annointed by liberals

seems to me beck's words were taken out of context

i don't think beck said what you wish he said

and i thought rush was the gop leader....man, i just can't keep up with all the leaders annointed by liberals

Gee...ya think some left loon on line "report" took things out of context?

Right off the bat, the columnist referred to Beck as the GOP's "anointed leader"...or something like that. As soon as I saw that, I stopped reading it.

He's an entertainer so flip-flops shouldn't be too surprising. I am much more concerned with the fact that our politicians are becoming entertainers too. Far too many people follow radio & tv personalities with cult-like obedience. It's when the politicians start becoming entertainers you should get concerned. This is happening.

He's an entertainer so flip-flops shouldn't be too surprising. I am much more concerned with the fact that our politicians are becoming entertainers too. Far too many people follow radio & tv personalities with cult-like obedience. It's when the politicians start becoming entertainers you should get concerned. This is happening.

Minor correction:

has happened about 30 years ago.

Forum List

Back