Glenn Beck is correct...again

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Glenn Beck is right about the fact that the progressive movement of the 20th century has infected both sides of the political spectrum. Its the reason why RINO republicans and blue dog democrats. RINOs instantly agree with anything that the far left says while blue dogs instantly agree with most of what republicans say. Its like the progressive in both parties instantly agree with each other while the non-progressives in both parties see eye to eye on most issues.

The question is: Does left and right or democrat or republican matter that much anymore?

I had a discussion a few days ago about liberal progressives and conservative progressives.

There was one person who insisted liberal progressives are good, while conservative progressives do not exist.

I think progressives hide behind party labels, on both sides.

For once, I agree with something TM says. I also think that Independent will continue to move toward conservatives.

Glenn Beck is right about the fact that the progressive movement of the 20th century has infected both sides of the political spectrum. Its the reason why RINO republicans and blue dog democrats. RINOs instantly agree with anything that the far left says while blue dogs instantly agree with most of what republicans say. Its like the progressive in both parties instantly agree with each other while the non-progressives in both parties see eye to eye on most issues.

The question is: Does left and right or democrat or republican matter that much anymore?

Did he mention Scott Brown or him pimping out his girls?

For once, I agree with something TM says. I also think that Independent will continue to move toward conservatives.

I agree for one good reason. Liberalism, althoiugh has "good for the people" at its core, has proven to be impossible to acheive without the sacrficie of liberties.

Conservatism, which has "personal responsibilty" at its core, has proven to grow this great nation to become the strongest most prosperous and most generous nation in the world in a mere 300 years.

I agree with both avatar and truth.
Independents will gain numbers, and most will be on the conservative side.

Personally, I would be thrilled to see both parties collapse, then I wake up from my sweet dream and they are all still there with their hands in my pockets.

I don't think he id mention either of those subjects.
He didn't mention you either, or USMB for that matter.

Nope you are very wrong.

They will be filled with everyone who is becoming disapointed with the dems not doing what they were elected to do.

They have a majority and refuse to use it to get things done.

They are convincing me and other dems that they are as bought as the republicans are.

Last edited:

You actually made me laugh VY....well done.

Wow...are you feeling alright? I didn't know you even HAD a sense of humor?

Nope you are very wrong.

They will be filled with everyone who is becoming disapointed with the dems not doing what they were elected to do.

The have a majority and refuse to use it to get things done.

They are convincing me and other dems that they are as bought as the republicans are.

I see the poeple starting to realize that a liberal agenda, although sounds good, does not do for America what most Americas want for America.

I agree with both avatar and truth.
Independents will gain numbers, and most will be on the conservative side.

Personally, I would be thrilled to see both parties collapse, then I wake up from my sweet dream and they are all still there with their hands in my pockets.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find any real democrats or republicans who would disagree with you. The reason that both parties are hemoraging support is because of progressivism.

I agree for one good reason. Liberalism, althoiugh has "good for the people" at its core, has proven to be impossible to acheive without the sacrficie of liberties.

Conservatism, which has "personal responsibilty" at its core, has proven to grow this great nation to become the strongest most prosperous and most generous nation in the world in a mere 300 years.

Well the major problem is liberalism doesnt have "good for the people" at it's core. They say they are being compassionate and trying to help the little people, but every policy they choose screws the little people over.

Nope you are very wrong.

So I didnt agree with you? Wow. Silly me.

TM, Democrats are even more bought off than the Republicans. We've been pointing that out to you for years. Im glad to see you are starting to see that the Dems arent pure as the wind driven snow. Maybe youll start actually thinking about policies before blindly supporting them.

Nope you are very wrong.

It's pretty fucking sad that you are only just now realizing this.

Wow...are you feeling alright? I didn't know you even HAD a sense of humor?

Actually, I am considered a fun guy....love to laugh...love to have fun....youi should see me at the craps tables...I am the entertainment for all that are playing.

You have me pegged wrong

I am not old...unless you call 51 old...and I am not overly tired. Just a screen name.

Well the major problem is liberalism doesnt have "good for the people" at it's core. They say they are being compassionate and trying to help the little people, but every policy they choose screws the little people over.

I think there is a distinction between the current version of liberlism and the older better version known as classical liberalism. This was the one that probably 90% of Americans believe in during the 19th century (and still do). It believed in Laize-faire as something that existed for the individual's benefit.

Someone should find what an old 19th century liberal stood for and I bet it sounds strangley 'conservative' by today's standard.

Nope you are very wrong.

It's pretty fucking sad that you are only just now realizing this.

Go easy on her. She actually learned the truth for once.

I am not referring to the politicians who ask for the liberal vote......I am talking those that believe the politicians really care about the liberal agenda for the "good" of the liberal agenda.

New Topics

Forum List

Back