Glenn Beck: I Have 15 Threats Against Me

Maybe the left wing media need to knock off the hate speech about Beck? One of these days, something bad is gonna happen and the left wing media will have blood on their hands.

So you think if someone takes a shot at Beck, the blame is to be on the left wing media? Whereas you don't think when someone takes a shot at a Democratic representative, the right wing media isn't to blame? Talk about a contradiction.

No, the point was to stop the hateful rhetoric directed towards Beck, or, then just stfu already about civility. Either way, I don't really care which.

That's all we're saying.

Maybe the left wing media need to knock off the hate speech about Beck? One of these days, something bad is gonna happen and the left wing media will have blood on their hands.

So you think if someone takes a shot at Beck, the blame is to be on the left wing media? Whereas you don't think when someone takes a shot at a Democratic representative, the right wing media isn't to blame? Talk about a contradiction.

No, the point was to stop the hateful rhetoric directed towards Beck, or, then just stfu already about civility. Either way, I don't really care which.

That's all we're saying.

So the standard for the right to stop with the hate speech depends on what someone else does?

That's all we're saying.

Well Beck is a political commentator on the right, and yes a lot of people slag him and stuff-but people do the same to the Chris Matthews of the world. Who came first the chicken or the egg? My point was you have to hold those you disagree with to the same standards with those that you agree with (when it comes to an issue like civility). There's always mud being thrown around-and I don't suspect either side will stop anytime soon.

But by saying if Beck gets shot that it will somewhat be on the liberal's hands is just as ridiculous as say the blood of the people in Arizona is on the conservatives hands. You can't have it both ways. It's either the individual who's solely to blame, or its the individual, along with some other factors. You can't pick and choose. That's my point.

Becks pledge not to lie has expired right?
You remember the one he broke the next day saying he had handled the declaration of independence.

Considering he's a pubic figure who makes a living as a fear mongerer and progagandist that number seems low to me.

That's all we're saying.

So the standard for the right to stop with the hate speech depends on what someone else does?
Hey, you know......when you're a hard-core, badass Republican, it's kind o' tough to turn-off your "inner"-John-Wayne!!!!!

"On his daily radio and television shows, Glenn Beck has elevated once-obscure conservative thinkers onto best-seller lists. Recently, he has elevated a 78-year-old liberal academic to celebrity of a different sort, in a way that some say is endangering her life.

Frances Fox Piven, a City University of New York professor, has been a primary character in Mr. Beck’s warnings about a progressive take-down of America. Ms. Piven, Mr. Beck says, is responsible for a plan to “intentionally collapse our economic system.”

Her name has become a kind of shorthand for “enemy” on Mr. Beck’s Fox News Channel program, which is watched by more than 2 million people, and on one of his Web sites, The Blaze. This week, Mr. Beck suggested on television that she was an enemy of the Constitution.

Never mind that Ms. Piven’s radical plan to help poor people was published 45 years ago, when Mr. Beck was a toddler. Anonymous visitors to his Web site have called for her death, and some, she said, have contacted her directly via e-mail."

HERE

images

Monday, 17 Jan 2011 03:07 PM Article Font Size

Glenn Beck has about 15 threats against his life being investigated at any one time, the popular TV and radio host told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

What does that say about Beck??
In a wide-ranging discussion about the allegations of violent rhetoric that have been lobbed against conservatives in the wake of the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt in Tucson, Beck told O’Reilly he’s constantly dealing with threats because of his political views.

Because of his lies, hate speech and incite to violence and racism.

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.” How many more democrats has to be killed?
O’Reilly replied, “You have security and so do I.”

Vintage left-wing post here. Vilify the victim and support the criminals who are making the threats.

Do you know why conservatives have no problem with the radical Communists and Nazi’s like George Soros, MSNBC, Keith Olbermann, etc.? Because lies are easy to prove. The facts don’t lie. These people and organizations bury themselves every time they open their mouths.

Do you know why liberals HATE Glen Beck, Fox News, Sarah Palin, etc.? Because they speak the TRUTH. And you can’t dispute the truth. That’s why liberals want to silence all of them either through unconstitutional regulation or through violence. It’s the same reason the U.S.S.R. used to censor what news reached the masses and why Fidel Castro still does that in Cuba.

When ever anyone want to silence another – you know right away who is telling the truth. Nobody cares when a liar speaks because they are easily exposed as a liar. But Communists and Nazi’s panic when someone speaks the truth.

Glenn Beck has about 15 threats against his life being investigated at any one time, the popular TV and radio host told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

In a wide-ranging discussion about the allegations of violent rhetoric that have been lobbed against conservatives in the wake of the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt in Tucson, Beck told O’Reilly he’s constantly dealing with threats because of his political views.

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.” How many more democrats has to be killed?

Read more on Newsmax.com:
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/glen ... ode=B7B9-1

How about you prove your statement...

Read more on Newsmax.com:
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/glen ... ode=B7B9-1

Occupational hazard

When one spews hate for a living I suppose that some of that hate is bound to splatter back onto you.

Forum List

Back