Glenn Beck: I Have 15 Threats Against Me

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.”

Did he pause, remove his glasses, look up to the ceiling, and allow a tear to stream down his cheek while he said this?

The thread isn't about Obama. Mmmmk?

And, here is a useful little ditty that might help with your continual misspelling.... I before E except after C. It's 'received' not 'recieved'. Either learn or spell check. I've never seen anyone make as many spelling mistakes as you. Are you dyslexic?

I have never been acessed for it but I do think I am.

I transpose things all teh time.

Thank you for your concern and I will try to remember while I type.

In fairness to you, I honestly do think you might be dyslexic. And, if you are, there are tools you can use to help you. I think you should find out. Because it's important to know.... if you are, you can do something about it. Ignoring it is not good. That's me being nice, I'm honestly not trying to mock you. I know several people who are dyslexic. Your posting style suggests, to me, that you may be. I hope you decide to check it out.

Since we're giving English Comp lessons

Because it's important to know.... if you are, you can do something about it. Ignoring it is not good.

should read

Because it's important to know. If you are, you can do something about it. Ignoring it is not good.

and
That's me being nice, I'm honestly not trying to mock you

should read
That's me being nice. I'm honestly not trying to mock you

I like to try and understand what someone it saying.

Their typos, misspellings and english grammer are not very important to me.

Let me guess....today you are a DOCTOR too? Good grief.

Apparently now we need to be a doctor to encourage people to get help they may need.

What a ridiculous standard. I suggest taking some classes on logic or persuasive writing sometime. It might help you avoid absurd arguments.

And I do have a doctorate. So that should be persuasive enough for you.

I quite disagree. Misspellings and grammar and completely change the meaning of what is being said. They are vital to understanding each other clearly.

I have never been acessed for it but I do think I am.

I transpose things all teh time.

Thank you for your concern and I will try to remember while I type.

In fairness to you, I honestly do think you might be dyslexic. And, if you are, there are tools you can use to help you. I think you should find out. Because it's important to know.... if you are, you can do something about it. Ignoring it is not good. That's me being nice, I'm honestly not trying to mock you. I know several people who are dyslexic. Your posting style suggests, to me, that you may be. I hope you decide to check it out.

should read

and
That's me being nice, I'm honestly not trying to mock you

should read

You are seriously challenging her on grammar and spelling? Good luck on that. lol

January 14, 2011

"America’s greatest crisis is expressed above all in the fury of its own citizens. No one uses this more cleverly and dangerously than television personality Glenn Beck.

Just a few days after the attempt on Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ life, Glenn Beck was in his studio losing little time in talking about the six killed. He briefly managed to keep within the bounds of decency and restraint before the Fox News star cut loose.

Beck began by saying, “It is Wednesday. Families in Arizona continue to grieve. They continue to pray. In some cases, they're hoping against all hope for a miracle. While those people are dealing with the realness of the tragedy — real life — many are dealing with it as a game; a chance maybe to fundraise, chance to push some legislation or some regulation through, a chance to push an agenda.”

It’s a classic Glenn Beck moment.

Beck, 45, is a former alcoholic who embraced the Mormon religion and has become America’s most successful right-wing conservative entertainer. His opening here is typical for his show and also for the way Fox News deals with politics. Beck begins his appeal with simple key words — family, faith, hope — directed at his predominantly Christian-fundamentalist audience and their myths. Then he indulges in innuendo and suspicions against a supposedly out-of-control government trying to impose its laws and regulations. His audience knows precisely how to decipher each of his sentences."

:clap2:

Eats shoots and leaves. It may not be important to you but it is, in fact, important. People misunderstand you constantly, or so it seems. That's because you don't think those things are important. You keep saying communication is important. It is. You need to learn to do it better so people don't misunderstand you.... because, when they do, you call them a liar.... and they ain't lying.

should read

and

should read

You are seriously challenging her on grammar and spelling? Good luck on that. lol

Ignore him. He's an attention seeker. Because I don't respond to him, he appears to need to get my attention in other ways. Let him be. He's like a fly. Ignore it, it'll go away.

Maybe the left wing media need to knock off the hate speech about Beck? One of these days, something bad is gonna happen and the left wing media will have blood on their hands.

So you think if someone takes a shot at Beck, the blame is to be on the left wing media? Whereas you don't think when someone takes a shot at a Democratic representative, the right wing media isn't to blame? Talk about a contradiction.

Yes, I saw that too.

Monday, 17 Jan 2011 03:07 PM Article Font Size

Glenn Beck has about 15 threats against his life being investigated at any one time, the popular TV and radio host told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

What does that say about Beck??
In a wide-ranging discussion about the allegations of violent rhetoric that have been lobbed against conservatives in the wake of the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt in Tucson, Beck told O’Reilly he’s constantly dealing with threats because of his political views.

Because of his lies, hate speech and incite to violence and racism.

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.” How many more democrats has to be killed?
O’Reilly replied, “You have security and so do I.”

Read more on Newsmax.com:
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/glen ... ode=B7B9-1

What does it say about Beck? It says he is very popular and the left doesn't like it. You really have to take a look at WHO is making the threats...it isn't anyone on the right..at least I assume it isn't although he speaks against them as well.

He is very much the pacifist.

I don't know this as a fact, but I would doubt if you watch the show to know.

Pacifist? Hardly. he is a wuss though.
And yes I watch some of his show from time to time just to be informed of his fear mongering.

However back on topic.
If the left is nearly as bad as the right wing fear and hate mongering apologists say he would have thousands of threats against him. He has made himself a focal point for the Tea Party and their rhetoric.

Last edited:

Glenn Beck has about 15 threats against his life being investigated at any one time, the popular TV and radio host told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

In a wide-ranging discussion about the allegations of violent rhetoric that have been lobbed against conservatives in the wake of the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt in Tucson, Beck told O’Reilly he’s constantly dealing with threats because of his political views.

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.” How many more democrats has to be killed?

Your own comments only prove what a total fucking moron you are. You don't know what you are talking about, you proved you don't listen to the man's show. You can only PARROT what your handlers have spoon fed you. The problem is when people who have seen or heard his show see the idiotic bullshit you wrote -they know you for the utter fool and brainless moron you are.

The left has declared ANY speech that disagrees with them to be "hate speech". The left are inclined to violence historically and you only need to watch ANY leftwing protest to see those "kind and caring" leftists start throwing bottles and rocks at cops because they believe THAT is the proper response to not getting their way. The left really does believe the proper way to deal with those who politically disagree with them is to seek their PERSONAL destruction. Which is why the left was dead silent and the media didn't even bother to comment on a political cartoon that is still making the rounds on the internet showing Palin getting punched in the face by a man! Oh yeah -the left opposes men beating up on women -unless the woman isn't a raving lunatic liberal of course! What other women would they like to see getting punched in the face by a man? Can you imagine the OUTRAGE if any conservative had produced a similar drawing about any Democrat woman? But if its Palin, she's fair game because she DESERVES it in the filthy mind of a liberal. The same people who will ALWAYS accuse their political opponents of THEIR own worst sins but are liars because no one does it worse than these FUCKING HYPOCRITES. It is why they LAUGHED when that nasty piece of work Sarah Bernhardt said if Palin didn't get out of "her" city, she would get her "black brothers" together to go gang rape her. Oh but let's pretend the RIGHT is the ones saying stuff like this -and accuse them of it and their best example of it is what? A MAP! Oh to a leftist the idea of having a bunch of men (and notice it was a leftist who inserted race into it -as they ALWAYS do) violently raping a woman is HILARIOUS -as long as that woman isn't a liberal of course. It is why the left was again LAUGHING when "comedian" Kathy Griffin announced she was making it her personal mission to "bring down" then-16 year old Willow Palin by MOCKING, HUMILIATING AND INSULTING HER PUBLICLY and as part of her "comedy" routine! The left thought THAT was HILARIOUS that she would target a CHILD hoping to personally destroy her by HUMILIATING and MOCKING her! There is something seriously wrong with you people and it just screams that you are morally bankrupt! Oh the same people who will pose as being SO concerned and demanding something be done to stop children from bulling each other -but clearly have NO problem with an ADULT doing it to a child and LAUGHED at the idea of an adult TORMENTING a politician's kid. As long as it is the child of a Republican of course -because THEY deserve it. The left has no respect for the basic HUMANITY of their political opponents and if it had been a Republican shot in Tuscon -would have jumped up and said they brought it on themselves and I have NO DOUBT at all that some would have thought the shooter a hero for targeting a Republican. That's because the left will ALWAYS insist the rules are different for them! Had a comedian made that same announcement about making it their mission to torment and publicly humiliate Obama's child -they would be demanding the ARREST of that person! Difference between me and a liberal is I think anyone who targets a politician's kid for torment and public humiliation should be arrested! For liberals, the rules change based on the political views of those involved -and there are WAY too many examples of that for this one post. Just one of many, many reasons I could never be a liberal -first and foremost of which is I am not morally bankrupt. Right after Katrina I heard some liberal bloggers PUBLICLY say they thought the federal government should refuse to assist the people in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina because after all, Louisiana went for Bush! Yes, the left would even punish the entire people of a state if they vote the "wrong" way! Let me know when you find Republicans suggesting such a thing. You really do have to be morally bankrupt to be a liberal because liberals are FAR more likely to insist one's political views is the determining factor of whether they are to be treated humanely or not. NOT the fact they are HUMAN BEINGS! I would seriously rather lose a limb than cast a vote for a liberal.

Liberals are revolting HYPOCRITES -even as they want to pretend they are the "good" guys. No you aren't the "good" guys -the left are the WORST offenders and then to make themselves feel better about it by telling themselves their opponents deserve it anyway - at the same time they intentionally try to deceive others and accuse their opponents of THEIR OWN WORST SINS! Something that is WRITTEN in the left's bible "Rules for Radicals", and a longstanding and WELL KNOWN Alinsky tactic to first engage in character smears, libel and slander -but then to try and provide some cover for their dirty deeds which they ARE urged to commit -followed by CONSTANTLY insisting the other side does it, not them or at least does it much worse. But the truth is the LEFT are the worst HATE MONGERS on the planet with no close second! It is why the left media NEVER reports on the FACT that even Palin's children are getting nonstop death threats and have been all along -because we all know the left firmly believes that even the children of those who politically disagree with them must be personally destroyed as well -and DESERVE to be!

Beck has NEVER engaged in "hate speech" and I'm really tired of hearing morons like you insist that simply having political views you don't happen to like amounts to "hate speech". You have to be brain dead to even believe that hate speech is big seller in this country and obviously have a low opinion of people in general to believe a hate-filled, racist show would be among the top cable shows in this country! Just how stupid are you? If you can't give an example of this "hate speech" instead of just lobbing out a lying ass label then there is none. Transcripts of all his radio and tv shows are available -so you find all those "hate speeches" and provide links to the transcript proving you are right and you are using what he said in context as evidence of all that violence and racial hatred he engages in!

Beck has NEVER incited violence. Not once. You will never find ANYTHING he has ever said where he is encouraging violence of any kind. Just the opposite.

Beck has NEVER said ANYTHING that could be construed as racism! THAT is just the typical LYING ASS left's claim about ANYONE who isn't a leftwing extremist -if they disagree with the left, they must be RACIST! And you only proved you buy into that stupid bullshit like an UNQUESTIONING parrot by repeating such a stupid thing that is so easily disproved. Doesn't speak well of your own intelligence and critical thinking skills, does it? Once again you only proved you have never watched his show because if you had you would know why that is among the dumbest leftwing claims and the standard liberal ploy who, just like YOU, conveniently NEVER provide any example of it. Most people believe the term is now so overused and inappropriately so -it has rendered it to mean nothing more than "someone who disagrees politically with a leftwing black person" -which for your information is NOT racism! Most people can only name a few founders but there were nearly 1800 founders and Beck he spent several episodes devoted to these ignored and overlooked founders. Among these is one of his most popular and most watched episodes that was requested by viewers to be shown several times now. The Daily Beck- Watch The Glenn Beck Show- May 28, 2010- Founders' Friday- America's Black Founding Fathers Or how about the yearly show done as a tribute to Martin Luther King, a man he greatly admires and constantly quotes? In fact there is a tribute to MLK on his website as well.

I can only take Beck in short doses but it isn't because of any bullshit nonexistent "hate speech" or nonexistent "racism" or any of the STUPID MORONIC LIES from idiots like you who don't even know what you are talking about keep robotically chanting! But because I'm not always in the mood to even think about the topic under discussion, don't want to take the time to give serious thought to the topic and often because I cannot find find flaws in what he discusses about history, past events being repeated today and its implications for today - because he uses outstanding and reputable sources and backs up EVERYTHING he says. When it is his OPINION -he says so. When it is a matter of historical FACT -he proves and shows it. Compared to the left which is pretty much incapable of doing anything more than just what you did above -name call, lie and then when called on it you want to pretend it is up to everyone else to prove you lied. As if everyone else is so stupid they would agree that YOU aren't the one who actually carries the burden of proving your libel and slander is true! You don't prove its true -because you can't. And only other mindless morons like you would fail to realize that. Must be some other reason Beck is so popular because trying to convince others that the man engages in hate speech sure isn't working, is it?

Understand this -if the political argument and views of the left were superior and people would realize that once they heard those views and those reasoned arguments -the left would rely on THAT to try and win the debate. But they rely on slander, libel, character assassinations and smears because they know their arguments and views CAN'T win in the first place! What you wrote above is a far superior example of true HATE SPEECH than anything ever heard out of Beck's mouth. Do you think everyone else is too stupid to realize the very purpose of what you wrote is to INCITE HATRED? YOU are far more guilty of what you falsely accused Beck of doing!

Beck's show is primarily a HISTORY LESSON. History that liberals would rather people NOT know which is why the left has gone absolutely NUTSO whacked out MORONIC KNEEJERK STUPIDLY INSANE RANTS about him. Which haven't made a dent to the public who know a hell of a lot more about what Beck REALLY says than YOU do! And GASP -he actually uses books written by well known and established HISTORIANS and not politicians for it! He rarely has guests but when he does, they tend to be HISTORIANS, particularly those who specialize in American history and Presidential history -and not politicians. Woo SCARY, huh?

Want to know why idiots like YOU find him so scary? Its because he discusses the founders' intent in different parts of the Constitution -which used to be taught in our schools but is now ignored - and what has happened to it over the years and when it first started deviating and the events and people that contributed or led that deviation. Yeah I know that just scares the shit out of people like you.

Last edited:
January 14, 2011

"America’s greatest crisis is expressed above all in the fury of its own citizens. No one uses this more cleverly and dangerously than television personality Glenn Beck.

Just a few days after the attempt on Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ life, Glenn Beck was in his studio losing little time in talking about the six killed. He briefly managed to keep within the bounds of decency and restraint before the Fox News star cut loose.

Beck began by saying, “It is Wednesday. Families in Arizona continue to grieve. They continue to pray. In some cases, they're hoping against all hope for a miracle. While those people are dealing with the realness of the tragedy — real life — many are dealing with it as a game; a chance maybe to fundraise, chance to push some legislation or some regulation through, a chance to push an agenda.”

It’s a classic Glenn Beck moment.

Beck, 45, is a former alcoholic who embraced the Mormon religion and has become America’s most successful right-wing conservative entertainer. His opening here is typical for his show and also for the way Fox News deals with politics. Beck begins his appeal with simple key words — family, faith, hope — directed at his predominantly Christian-fundamentalist audience and their myths. Then he indulges in innuendo and suspicions against a supposedly out-of-control government trying to impose its laws and regulations. His audience knows precisely how to decipher each of his sentences."

:clap2:

Sorry -he was just talking about the obvious. The left waited mere MINUTES before insisting this shooting was linked to Palin and reporters were on the phone with her and her husband within the HOUR of the shooting demanding they comment on whether she felt responsible or not! Gimme a break -the left ALWAYS feels free to to engage in that kind of OUTRAGEOUS total bullshit and did so this time within MINUTES! But what typical and total HYPOCRITES to then turn around and WHINE when someone calls them out on it DAYS later! I could never be a liberal -thank God!

Maybe the left wing media need to knock off the hate speech about Beck? One of these days, something bad is gonna happen and the left wing media will have blood on their hands.

That's intelligent.

The Right can't possibly in any way be culpable for violence inspired by rightwing rhetoric, but the moment some wingnut gets shot...

Gee, I feel SO sorry for Glenn Beck's suffering.

I hope he'll soon be able to open his eyes and move his limbs around.

Forum List

Back