Glenn Beck: I Have 15 Threats Against Me

Maybe the left wing media need to knock off the hate speech about Beck? One of these days, something bad is gonna happen and the left wing media will have blood on their hands.

Maybe the left wing media need to knock off the hate speech about Beck? One of these days, something bad is gonna happen and the left wing media will have blood on their hands.

So you think if someone takes a shot at Beck, the blame is to be on the left wing media? Whereas you don't think when someone takes a shot at a Democratic representative, the right wing media isn't to blame? Talk about a contradiction.

So you think if someone takes a shot at Beck, the blame is to be on the left wing media? Whereas you don't think when someone takes a shot at a Democratic representative, the right wing media isn't to blame? Talk about a contradiction.

That's exactly what she thinks

That was kinda my point.

When it's a right wing 'celebrity', the left seem to think threats against them are fine. They think it's funny. But they sure don't think it's funny when there's 'cross hairs' targeting a district. Not a politician, a district, and not with a gun, with a ballot.

The left wing media ratcheting up the hate on Beck, Palin, O'Reilly, Hannity, and anyone else who disagrees with their fucking kumbaya world. That's fine. But when the right do it, it's always an issue.

It's the hypocrisy I can't stand.

The right wing media are not responsible for what happened in AZ. The left wing media are responsible for lying about it though.

No one should threaten anyone.

Its a shame beck ends up getting threats of violence.

Obama has recieved a record number of threats as president.

It's neither big nor clever to suggest you know how other people 'think'. Thinking is a foreign concept to you. You show no ability to 'think' for yourself, so 'thinking' for others is waaaay over your intellectual pay grade. Fool.

The thread isn't about Obama. Mmmmk?

And, here is a useful little ditty that might help with your continual misspelling.... I before E except after C. It's 'received' not 'recieved'. Either learn or spell check. I've never seen anyone make as many spelling mistakes as you. Are you dyslexic?

But they sure don't think it's funny when there's 'cross hairs' targeting a district. Not a politician,
Uh, wrong.

See the list of politicians under the map?

SARAH-PALIN-TARGET-LIST.jpg

Glenn Beck: I Have 15 Threats Against Me
Monday, 17 Jan 2011 03:07 PM Article Font Size

Glenn Beck has about 15 threats against his life being investigated at any one time, the popular TV and radio host told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

What does that say about Beck??
In a wide-ranging discussion about the allegations of violent rhetoric that have been lobbed against conservatives in the wake of the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt in Tucson, Beck told O’Reilly he’s constantly dealing with threats because of his political views.

Because of his lies, hate speech and incite to violence and racism.

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.” How many more democrats has to be killed?
O’Reilly replied, “You have security and so do I.”

Read more on Newsmax.com:
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/glen ... ode=B7B9-1

What does it say about Beck? It says he is very popular and the left doesn't like it. You really have to take a look at WHO is making the threats...it isn't anyone on the right..at least I assume it isn't although he speaks against them as well.

He is very much the pacifist.

I don't know this as a fact, but I would doubt if you watch the show to know.

In other words, you haven't a CLUE who is making these threats, assuming there actually are threats and yet you immediately want to blame those on the left (even though he speaks against them (the right) as well)......

Do you use this "logic" of yours in other areas of critical thinking?:cuckoo:

Gee, I can't imagine why

'Glenn Beck': Party's Over for Democrats? - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you.
Wonderful! Then I must give Beck kudos for taking his own pledge to renounce violence.

Though it does make him appear to have a guilty conscience. :eusa_eh:
.....Not-to-mention him costing Ol' Rupe a few buck$!!

:clap2:

It's neither big nor clever to suggest you know how other people 'think'. Thinking is a foreign concept to you. You show no ability to 'think' for yourself, so 'thinking' for others is waaaay over your intellectual pay grade. Fool.

Once again CG runs away from a challenge. Instead of defending her inane lies, she runs away from her own words, and throws out a childish taunt to cover her cowardice

And, here is a useful little ditty that might help with your continual misspelling.... I before E except after C. It's 'received' not 'recieved'. Either learn or spell check. I've never seen anyone make as many spelling mistakes as you. Are you dyslexic?

I have never been acessed for it but I do think I am.

I transpose things all teh time.

Thank you for your concern and I will try to remember while I type.

In fairness to you, I honestly do think you might be dyslexic. And, if you are, there are tools you can use to help you. I think you should find out. Because it's important to know.... if you are, you can do something about it. Ignoring it is not good. That's me being nice, I'm honestly not trying to mock you. I know several people who are dyslexic. Your posting style suggests, to me, that you may be. I hope you decide to check it out.

In fairness to you, I honestly do think you might be dyslexic. And, if you are, there are tools you can use to help you. I think you should find out. Because it's important to know.... if you are, you can do something about it. Ignoring it is not good. That's me being nice, I'm honestly not trying to mock you. I know several people who are dyslexic. Your posting style suggests, to me, that you may be. I hope you decide to check it out.

Let me guess....today you are a DOCTOR too? Good grief.

Forum List

Back