Glenn Beck: I Have 15 Threats Against Me

What a crock. I don't speak for THE LEFT. I can only speak for myself. Just as Rottweiler can only speak for himself. It was Rottweiler that politicized it on this board, and that is what I spoke to.
How difficult would it have been to say that Sheriff Dupnik should be ashamed of himself?

Too difficult, apparently.

As soon as the Sheriff starts posting here, I'll be sure and tell him. :lol:

Y'know...I doubt you would.

What a crock. I don't speak for THE LEFT. I can only speak for myself. Just as Rottweiler can only speak for himself. It was Rottweiler that politicized it on this board, and that is what I spoke to.
How difficult would it have been to say that Sheriff Dupnik should be ashamed of himself?

Too difficult, apparently.

As a resident of Arizona, I say Dupnik was dead on.

As a resident of reality, I say you and Dupnik are full of shit.

Exhibit A to show how people as reprehensible as Dupnik get power.

If the people I voted for were in power your ilk wouldn't be in a position to read, let alone type.

Oh really? And how would they accomplish that?

The usual leftist method:

Squad.jpg

He isn't going to internet TV?

I have no earthly clue. His radio show is pretty funny, his TV show came off like a evangelical preacher.. it was kinda weird; I couldn't get my head around it.

But I do know this, he probably garners more viewers than the Maddow, Olberman, O'Donnell's, etc.. COMBINED.

He is starting an internet challen. GBTV It launches 9/12/11 (though unofficially its got some programs already)

He is also creating a clothing line for US manufactured clothing. Very nice quality from the looks of it.
You sure are up to date on him & his business dealings. Is it fair to say that you're a follower of his?

I have no earthly clue. His radio show is pretty funny, his TV show came off like a evangelical preacher.. it was kinda weird; I couldn't get my head around it.

But I do know this, he probably garners more viewers than the Maddow, Olberman, O'Donnell's, etc.. COMBINED.

He is starting an internet challen. GBTV It launches 9/12/11 (though unofficially its got some programs already)

He is also creating a clothing line for US manufactured clothing. Very nice quality from the looks of it.
You sure are up to date on him & his business dealings. Is it fair to say that you're a follower of his?

I pay attention. I don't know that I'd call myself a follower, because I walk my own path.

Forum List

Back