Glenn Beck: I Have 15 Threats Against Me

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Monday, 17 Jan 2011 03:07 PM Article Font Size

Glenn Beck has about 15 threats against his life being investigated at any one time, the popular TV and radio host told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

What does that say about Beck??
In a wide-ranging discussion about the allegations of violent rhetoric that have been lobbed against conservatives in the wake of the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt in Tucson, Beck told O’Reilly he’s constantly dealing with threats because of his political views.

Because of his lies, hate speech and incite to violence and racism.

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.” How many more democrats has to be killed?
O’Reilly replied, “You have security and so do I.”

Read more on Newsmax.com:
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/glen ... ode=B7B9-1

Seems to me he is doing the exact opposite Ravi. Telling people to stop being babies and man up.

15 seems kind of low. I think he was just making a point with the figure.

Yep everyone knows that those hate and vitrol spewig lefties must have made at least hundreds of threats against Beck.

Heck Kevin Bacon has probably gotten more than 15 threats against him.

Heck I made one, I threatened to throw a dead chicken on his lawn if he ever made another movie.

Last edited:
I doubt there are many celebrities in the US who have no stalkers or threats. We idolize the famous and we elevate their killers and attackers to faux celebrity status.

Glenn Beck has about 15 threats against his life being investigated at any one time, the popular TV and radio host told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

In a wide-ranging discussion about the allegations of violent rhetoric that have been lobbed against conservatives in the wake of the Gabrielle Giffords assassination attempt in Tucson, Beck told O’Reilly he’s constantly dealing with threats because of his political views.

“The only thing that could be worse would be actual violence,” Beck said. “I don’t know about you, but I have about 15 operating threats on me at any one time.” How many more democrats has to be killed?

Ah, yes.....Fair & Balanced Jr......
Wankin.gif

Newsmax

(A Subsidiary of FAUX Noise.)​

What does it say about Beck? It says he is very popular and the left doesn't like it. You really have to take a look at WHO is making the threats...it isn't anyone on the right..at least I assume it isn't although he speaks against them as well.

He is very much the pacifist.

I don't know this as a fact, but I would doubt if you watch the show to know.

Last edited:
15 seems kind of low. I think he was just making a point with the figure.
Yeah....the point being....all-of-a-sudden, he's getting threats...

....just like Snookie Palin!!!!!

(How do you keep score.....between two attention-whores??? :eusa_eh: )​

For what it's worth on 60 minutes they interviewed a secret service member who said that people that do these events don't come out and release threats (although they do stalk).

Forum List

Back