Glenn Beck: FOX New's Jon Stewart

I do think it's sad that Jon Stewart was voted the most trusted news caster in America.

Source:
h t t p : / / w w w .timepolls.com/hppolls/archive/poll_results_417.html
Poll Results - Now that Walter Cronkite has passed on, who is America's most trusted newscaster? | TIME MAGAZINE

The Daily Show is a comedy show. The fact that anyone would trust a comedy show for trustworthy news over any news journalist reflects how poor the journalistic integrity of our news media has become.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do think it's sad that Jon Stewart was voted the most trusted news caster in America.

Source:
Poll Results - Now that Walter Cronkite has passed on, who is America's most trusted newscaster? | TIME MAGAZINE

The Daily Show is a comedy show. The fact that anyone would trust a comedy show for trustworthy news over any news journalist reflects how poor the journalistic integrity of our news media has become.

:)

Rep for you

I think we can all agree here. Jon Stewart is not SUPPOSED to be a "trustworthy news source". The fact that people consider it to be so really says something about all the actual "news sources". :lol:

Source:

:)

Rep for you

I think we can all agree here. Jon Stewart is not SUPPOSED to be a "trustworthy news source". The fact that people consider it to be so really says something about all the actual "news sources". :lol:

rep for you too :rofl:

jWHOREnalists today are just that....whores for their network's ideals.

Last edited:
Well as a result of the myriad of Beck threads I've ended up watching about 10 different clips of this guy's show on FOX news.

Do people really take him seriously? He is a conservative version of Jon Stewart. He is a comedy news program IMO and like Jon Stewart you can't take comedy news people seriously.

Why do people get so upset with him and take him so seriously when its just a comedy news show not a serious reporting show?

:lol: Right. Stewart has sponsers. Beck is just :cuckoo:

Stewart is actually funny, too.

Source:

Unfortunately, I totoally agree. And I'm a big fan of Stewart's.

Source:

I'm with you 100% on this. Stewart is funny, and one thing he has going for him is that his comedy label gives him the freedom to call bullshit where the so-called "news" won't do it. But whose fault is that, Stewart's? Or the so-called "news" for being a bunch of lazy, spineless whores?

Stewart is funny while Beck is scary. There is a difference. He appears insane and out of control to attract viewers. It ain't working.

Well as a result of the myriad of Beck threads I've ended up watching about 10 different clips of this guy's show on FOX news.

Do people really take him seriously? He is a conservative version of Jon Stewart. He is a comedy news program IMO and like Jon Stewart you can't take comedy news people seriously.

Why do people get so upset with him and take him so seriously when its just a comedy news show not a serious reporting show?

Howard Beale from Network, Pilgrim. He still needs some practice, but he is nailing it. Got to Love him. :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok]YouTube - Mad As Hell ...[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDWtZ3xRMb0[/ame]

Last edited:
Truth is scary sometimes isn't it? If you have an open mind you should read his book, "Common Sense". It will open your eyes to lots of interesting stuff.

Published in 1776, Common Sense challenged the authority of the British government and the royal monarchy. The plain language that Paine used spoke to the common people of America and was the first work to openly ask for independence from Great Britain.

Introduction to the Third Edition

Of the Origin and Design of Government in General, with Concise Remarks on the English Constitution

Of Monarchy and Hereditary Succession

Thoughts on the Present State of American Affairs

Of the Present Ability of America: with some Miscellaneous Reflections

Appendix to the Third Edition

The Full Work on One Page

Common Sense by Thomas Paine

Source:

I'm with you 100% on this. Stewart is funny, and one thing he has going for him is that his comedy label gives him the freedom to call bullshit where the so-called "news" won't do it. But whose fault is that, Stewart's? Or the so-called "news" for being a bunch of lazy, spineless whores?

Oh, I definitely blame the "news".

you're kidding, right?

Beck stood out while at CNN. He is off the wall and knows it. He uses it to deliver the message. He is telling you and me to distinguish between the message and the messenger. Hear it, weigh and discern it, and act on conscience. I will not fault him for that. I thank him for having the courage to speak his heart. He does jump to conclusions, that may be or are indeed wrong, We all do, yet I credit him for putting it out there. He knows He is flawed, and freely admits it. Maybe Our Flaw is that We Create Heroes, We Idolize Them, and Substitute them for Conscience, which We as a Society, have so Effectively beat down. Thank You Glen for putting it on the Line. Don't Lead, We have to many Generals. Just Vocalize Awareness. Just Witness and report. Allow We The People to do the rest.

you're kidding, right?

sorta yeah...:) But he is the funniest guy on fox news, next to that "red eye" host...the Gay conservative dude, he is pretty funny too.

You mean to tell me the stuff that comes out of becks mouth has never made you laugh? Wheter its a truth or a falsehood something had to make you laugh when you heard him say it.

I really shouldn't just post my random thoughts as thread topics :lol:

you're kidding, right?

sorta yeah...:) But he is the funniest guy on fox news, next to that "red eye" host...the Gay conservative dude, he is pretty funny too.

You mean to tell me the stuff that comes out of becks mouth has never made you laugh? Wheter its a truth or a falsehood something had to make you laugh when you heard him say it.

I really shouldn't just post my random thoughts as thread topics :lol:

All the clips I have seen of him, since the outrage, have been rather humorous. I'd watch him just to support freedom of speech, but I don't have cable.

you can watch like me on youtube :)

That's where all these clips are from! :lol:

Though he still isn't the most talked about Youtube topic in the news yet, right now the healthcare bill is the most viral and has the highest Youtube rating, but they said he's a close second. Straight from our local Fox news. :razz:

Forum List

Back