Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

It's pretty bad that he's too nutty even for Fox.

I had a feeling it might have been a signal to Ailes that Beck was going too far when even O'Reilly began to question his convoluted rants.

good gawd, first they obsessed over Rush for 20yrs and then it went to Palin and Beck.

Liberals love all the Freedom of speech as LONG as it for their VIEWS.

No one denies "freedom of speech" to anyone, dear. But we also have a right to counter what that speech is all about. That's ironically where your criticism fails.

It would be nice if you libs were honest about it when you counter someone else's views....instead all I see is lies from the left.

Just sayin'
:eusa_whistle:

I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

I had a feeling it might have been a signal to Ailes that Beck was going too far when even O'Reilly began to question his convoluted rants.

O'Reilly is an idiot.... tries to walk in the middle too much.

Im glad Glenn is leaving Fox.

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I know! O'Reilly was even beginning to wonder about him..

good gawd, first they obsessed over Rush for 20yrs and then it went to Palin and Beck.

Liberals love all the Freedom of speech as LONG as it for their VIEWS.

They have new ones lined up for this year.. wanna bet on it?? lessseeee Boehner, Cantor, Ryan.. and Bachman,, and errrrr well all the Republican congress would be easy.. :lol::lol:

Some of those are scheduled for Chris Wallace's show tomorrow, as a matter of fact, but not a single Democrat. Fair and balanced as usual.

They did? Where did you find this story? I'd like to read it.

So you ARE saying he walked away from a lucrative career at Fox then?

I'll tell you what he told O'Oreilly, I don't know why I waste my time because you are an obvious idiot who wants to believe he was fired, you'd be happy if he dropped dead of a heart attack.. But what he told O'Reilly was he was going to be doing other things for Fox and at Fox, that he no longer wanted to be tied down to a 5 day a week schedule.I doubt seriously if Fox Fired him they would then turn around and let him go bla bla bla on the Factor. but that's just me. Still, I'd like a link where they "terminated his contract." ya got one or donchya?

This is from "The Blaze," which is the website Glenn Beck created, as I recall. It doesn't use the word "termination" but rather "transitioning off." Close enough?

Fox News and Mercury Radio Arts Announce New Agreement; Beck to ‘Transition Off’ Daily TV Program | The Blaze

Fired from Fox That's amazing cause he's still going to appear on Fox. At least that's what he told O[Reilly last night. demonRats are always hysterical about these matters, foam flecked spittle flying from their nostrils is not a pretty sight.

They decided not to renew his contract. I suppose it's too much to ask that you take a logical look at that single fact.

Is it your theory that Beck is walking away from Fox on his own? Don't think so.

They did? Where did you find this story? I'd like to read it.

Roger Ailes - Glenn Beck - Quit Or Fired - Happy Either Way | Mediaite

He lost over a million viewers since last year and Fox lost a LOT of sponsor because of him. A lot. But yup, it was his choice to not renew his contract. :)

Last edited:
Arguing with Idiots: What to show to the progressives saying Glenn was cancelled? – Glenn Beck

The idiots are out in force, and they don’t seem to get that Glenn announced a new deal with FOX News – not a cancellation (Hey, did anyone see Glenn’s show last night? Or the night before?

I was going to watch it last night but his show was preempted. I wanted to see if Beck would have any reaction to Jon Stewart devoting his entire show in his memory on Thursday night.

April 07, 2011 - Jamie Oliver - The Daily Show With Jon Stewart - Full Episode Video | Comedy Central

I actually only show the tv show a few times but I listen to part of his radio show almost everyday.

I know several conservatives that watch or dvr his tv show.

Thats the dishonest part of all these hate Glenn threads.... its just not true.
He is walking away to pursue his own interests w/o the constraints of a huge network to worry about.

He has his own media empire... he does'nt need Fox any longer.

The Blaze

Glenn Beck

The Daily Beck- Watch The Glenn Beck Show- April 7, 2011: What If Glenn Beck Is Right?

Who needs them?

I frankly am glad HE'S leaving them.....

Here is my favorite. It turns out they won.

StopBeck.com: Home of Stop Glenn Beck Effort «

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

Let me ask you this...

Other than Hannity, what major conservative radio figure hasn't been run out of TV by psychopathic liberals, AND how much did their audience GROW after they left TV?

Who? And where are they now?

Beck's contract was up at Fox. They chose to not renew him. Beck wasn't interested in renewing either because of struggles within the upper echelon at Fox scared at losing market share, AND bored with his show's style.

They have stated he will STILL be doing specials for them.

Sounds to me like an amicable divorce of mutual choice.

To me it sounds like a negotiated termination, but that's just me. Probably if Beck hadn't started losing sponsors, he would have had a spot forever. But I can understand a sponsor getting a little upset when someone preaches to a wide audience day after day that the world is coming to an end when said sponsor is trying to sell a product in anticipation that we're not all going to die soon, and survive even better if you use what they're selling.

Beck's contract was up at Fox. They chose to not renew him. Beck wasn't interested in renewing either because of struggles within the upper echelon at Fox scared at losing market share, AND bored with his show's style.

They have stated he will STILL be doing specials for them.

Sounds to me like an amicable divorce of mutual choice.

Oh he would have signed if there was any interest. Who else will have him? WND?

images%20(17)(1).jpg

I think you'd better watch this video. It puts the kabash on the rumor that he was losing advertisers.

Videos – Glenn Beck

Well what do you expect HIM to say? :lol:

List of Dropped Sponsors

Despite the significant drop in ratings glennbeck was still number one in his slot and still has legions of moronic followers ready to believe him. FOX isn't going to throw that away.

I think they realized that you can only predict the end of the world and be wrong for so long before people start tuning you out.

He will be repackaged and back in the near future.

Maybe he's really going into rehab, which would explain his bouncing off walls more than ever. :eusa_shhh:

Yeahhh... his ratings were SOOOOO horrible. millions more than the competition in almost all cases, and they stayed through the shows that followed him. Fox sure did suffer. :rolleyes:

What is that perfume you're wearing? Oh yes... "Desperation". Maybe you should back off on using so much next time.

Desperation is defending an obvious insane talk show host to the bitter end.
No. Calling the haters a set of liars claiming he was fired. You keep swimming in that cologne people are going to mistake you for Snooki's ugly sister. Peee YEW!

The reason Glenn Beck lost his TV program is the least of my concerns about him. I believe he's the most dangerous man on television because so many seemingly intelligent people actually buy into his convoluted conspiracy theories.

That is all.

Desperation is defending an obvious insane talk show host to the bitter end.
No. Calling the haters a set of liars claiming he was fired. You keep swimming in that cologne people are going to mistake you for Snooki's ugly sister. Peee YEW!

The reason Glenn Beck lost his TV program is the least of my concerns about him. I believe he's the most dangerous man on television because so many seemingly intelligent people actually buy into his convoluted conspiracy theories.

That is all.

I don't recall Back saying anything that he did not source. However obama ha said many things that have been proven to be a lie and seems a lot of people still believe him. Can we pull his sponcers? ( The American people?)

I actually only show the tv show a few times but I listen to part of his radio show almost everyday.

I know several conservatives that watch or dvr his tv show.

Thats the dishonest part of all these hate Glenn threads.... its just not true.
He is walking away to pursue his own interests w/o the constraints of a huge network to worry about.

He has his own media empire... he does'nt need Fox any longer.

The Blaze

Glenn Beck

The Daily Beck- Watch The Glenn Beck Show- April 7, 2011: What If Glenn Beck Is Right?

Who needs them?

I frankly am glad HE'S leaving them.....

Holy Shit, we GET that you
heart%20beating.gif
more than anyone in the whole world. Enough already.

O'Reilly is an idiot.... tries to walk in the middle too much.

Im glad Glenn is leaving Fox.

Do you enjoy looking stupid? We don't live in a totalitarian society, my friend. Your way isn't the ONLY way, and neither is mine.

Forum List

Back