Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

It's like having a really terrible ex husband. You never really want to say how bad he was because it shows bad judgement on your part to have chosen him in the first place.

Being canned by Fox is pretty bad. They have such low standards anyway.
Link?

Or are you just sharing more of your vacuous musings with us.

Let me know one way or the other so that I can stop asking you for that pesky support that you can't seem to find so you just share your imagination with us.

Last edited:
I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

You want to discuss firing someone? Let's talk about firing someone that actually count's how about we discuss firing obama and the current U.S. Federal Government.

I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

Megyn Kelly is HOT!

megyn-kelly-in-gq_426x636.bmp

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

Megyn Kelly is HOT!

She looks like a tranny. :lol:

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

Megyn Kelly is HOT!

You probably look like a beached whale in your trailer - one hand in the box of ding-dongs, the other on the keyboard 24/7

Last edited:
Beck was fired? I know he announced that his show on Fox News is going to stop, but do you have a link to demonstrate that he was fired?

Kthx.

If your point is that I can't prove he was fired then you are correct. The whole thing went down like the typical corporate firing where nobody officially knows unless the guy/gal that got canned speaks up.

I will just say that it seems obvious that he was fired but if you feel better thinking otherwise feel free.

I think that the fact that Beck hasn't come out and said that he was offered a contract but refused speaks volumes.

one of the things about gassy original points is that there should be some elemnt of truth. you're probably not endearing yourself to your fellow dmeocrats with "well, if your point is that i can't substantiate my post, you're right". you should work at the whitehouse.
nancy pelosi was fired, just to give you a definition, beck is leaving for health reasons.
no more original posts for awhile, do some time in the box... but i hate your song "all by myself" anyway.

all by myself... don't wanna be... all by myself.... wait.. that was eric carmen.... you got any songs at least ?....

People in the media get fired, lose their anchor chair or get relegated to the position of 'contributor' all the time, everyone that follows these things 'knows' the truth. My problem is I forgot who my audience was for a moment.

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

You want to discuss firing someone? Let's talk about firing someone that actually count's how about we discuss firing obama and the current U.S. Federal Government.

If I did that they would probably move the thread back to "politics" where I originally posted it.

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

Megyn Kelly is HOT!

A very hot tranny.

:hitit:

Oh, and I don't think that's Megan Kelly.

Oh he would have signed if there was any interest. Who else will have him? WND?

images%20(17)(1).jpg

I think you'd better watch this video. It puts the kabash on the rumor that he was losing advertisers.

Videos – Glenn Beck

I guess I should have said lost important sponsors. Fox never would have let him go if he wasn't losing sponsorship and ratings. Bill O'Reilly is still there even after his phone sexcapades because he continued to have high ratings.

You see what's going on here? Once you are no longer profitable, you are no longer valuable. He wasnt, he's gone. Has nothing to do with appearances on Fox. If the ratings are low when he appears on other Fox shows, he won't be on at all.

Palin will be next.

As for Alan Combs, he was hired to be the whipping post for Hannity. I have zero respect for that man.

Did Palin lose sponsors too?

Fox is not letting Glenn go. You hope that he is, but he's not.

I can see that anyone who is effective becomes the object of the looney-left's scorn.

Fired from Fox That's amazing cause he's still going to appear on Fox. At least that's what he told O[Reilly last night. demonRats are always hysterical about these matters, foam flecked spittle flying from their nostrils is not a pretty sight.

Yes, I remember. It was the same coming from you people when Keith Olbermann left.

good gawd, first they obsessed over Rush for 20yrs and then it went to Palin and Beck.

Liberals love all the Freedom of speech as LONG as it for their VIEWS.

No one denies "freedom of speech" to anyone, dear. But we also have a right to counter what that speech is all about. That's ironically where your criticism fails.

I actually only show the tv show a few times but I listen to part of his radio show almost everyday.

I know several conservatives that watch or dvr his tv show.

Thats the dishonest part of all these hate Glenn threads.... its just not true.
He is walking away to pursue his own interests w/o the constraints of a huge network to worry about.

He has his own media empire... he does'nt need Fox any longer.

The Blaze

Glenn Beck

http://www.watchglennbeck.com/

Who needs them?

I frankly am glad HE'S leaving them.....

Forum List

Back