Glenn Beck expose George Soros

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
I always thought that this man is dangerous for the economy and world stability!
Glenn Beck on George Soros

by Dr. Kevin MacDonald

Glenn Beck has not exactly been a favorite around here, but his series on George Soros is intriguing to say the least. Beck has honed in on Soros as the root of all evil, and he has emphasized the point that Soros is Jewish. Beck seems have two main complaints: that Soros is a major funder of the left and that he is a currency manipulator poised to take down the dollar and foment revolution in the US.

Soros is well-known for funding the left, but Beck sees Soros as orchestrating the entire show:“For months, Glenn has been pulling back the structure progressives have worked decades to put in place. Beneath every layer lies one common thread: George Soros.” Beck’s team highlights Soros’ self-image as a messianic figure who believes he is able to change the world in his image: “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin. But when I made my way in the world, I wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.” Beck’s website shows how Soros funds the left, including Moveon.org, ACORN, Center for American Progress, the Tides Foundation, the Open Society Institute, and the National Council of La Raza

The Beck website quotes extensively from Connie Bruck’s New Yorker portrait of Soros which notes that Soros has accepted an identity as a Jew (“I am ready to stand up and be counted [as a Jew]”). Further indicating his strong sense of Jewish identity, in a New York Review of Books article Soros stated “I have a great deal of sympathy for my fellow Jews and a deep concern for the survival of Israel.

However, Soros claims to oppose Jewish tribalism: “I am escaping the particular. I think I am doing exactly that by espousing this universal concept” — of open society. “In other words, I don’t think that you can ever overcome anti-Semitism if you behave as a tribe… the only way you can overcome it is if you give up the tribalness.”
images
Glenn Beck on George Soros | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

Last edited:

Forum List

Back