Glenn Beck do you know him?

You do realize that you cannot actually prove any of that, right? Of course, it's fine to have an opinion about him.... but, seriously.... it's kind of stupid. Just sayin'.

I agree, he made a comment using those talking points but did not watch the video. He went right into attack mode. Kind of like a drone.

I didn't watch it either. Because I have absolutely no interest in what Beck says. I have no real opinion on Beck - I don't watch him and I don't care what he says.

I understand you didn't watch it, but you also never said anything against Beck. Which is fine either way. But My point was art 15 gave his opinion on Beck without watching the video.

Right on cue CG comes to defend glennbeck.

Why thank you, CG. I stand by my opinion.

I'm 'defending' Glen? Really? How odd.... I don't see anything in my post about Beck.

Spare me the weak defense.

When glennbeck is getting attacked CG usually comes a runnin'

I sad something bad about glennbeck and you were there in an instant to call me stupid for it.

Nope, I simply find some people's attitude towards him to be interesting. Previously, I have fact checked what he says and found it to be accurate. What he states as fact, is fact. I don't necessarily agree with his opinions or conclusions but I see no reason to despise him for having an opinion. That would be stupid. You have opinions I disagree with, I don't despise you either. Perhaps I'm just more rational.

I agree, he made a comment using those talking points but did not watch the video. He went right into attack mode. Kind of like a drone.

I didn't watch it either. Because I have absolutely no interest in what Beck says. I have no real opinion on Beck - I don't watch him and I don't care what he says.

I understand you didn't watch it, but you also never said anything against Beck. Which is fine either way. But My point was art 15 gave his opinion on Beck without watching the video.

I have nothing to say either for or against Beck. I do find the vitriol against him amusing though.

I'm 'defending' Glen? Really? How odd.... I don't see anything in my post about Beck.

Spare me the weak defense.

When glennbeck is getting attacked CG usually comes a runnin'

I sad something bad about glennbeck and you were there in an instant to call me stupid for it.

Nope, I simply find some people's attitude towards him to be interesting. Previously, I have fact checked what he says and found it to be accurate. What he states as fact, is fact. I don't necessarily agree with his opinions or conclusions but I see no reason to despise him for having an opinion. That would be stupid. You have opinions I disagree with, I don't despise you either. Perhaps I'm just more rational.

Again I agree.

You do realize that you cannot actually prove any of that, right? Of course, it's fine to have an opinion about him.... but, seriously.... it's kind of stupid. Just sayin'.

20/20 is part of ABC it's not your middle America network. If it was on FOX you might have a point you lost since it was on ABC. You do remember ABC right? The netwoirk who pushed for obamacare.

animatedvegetablecoolcarrot1.gif

cabbage head
fpfvf84fsWgW2660.JPG

Beck is our modern day snake oil salesman, a Father Coughlin of modern times. I turn to him often to see what he is selling today - often his books or his take on those he sees as the enemy. I could respect these people if there was something substantive about them rather than simply maudlin soap that pads their pockets, but does nothing good for America. A free country tolerates shows that ultimately mean nothing, just as Coughlin's hyperbolic nonsense disappeared with time, so will Beck's (and Fox's) and we will have healthcare and real things and not just talk that stirs up nothing good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLMRAz5G_4[/ame]

Beck is our modern day snake oil salesman, a Father Coughlin of modern times. I turn to him often to see what he is selling today - often his books or his take on those he sees as the enemy. I could respect these people if there was something substantive about them rather than simply maudlin soap that pads their pockets, but does nothing good for America. A free country tolerates shows that ultimately mean nothing, just as Coughlin's hyperbolic nonsense disappeared with time, so will Beck's (and Fox's) and we will have healthcare and real things and not just talk that stirs up nothing good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLMRAz5G_4

When will Beck oppents stop using talking points in their attacks againt him? Oh thats right when they stop using those talking points they do not have an argument.

Forum List

Back