Glenn Beck Compares Obama's America To 'Planet Of The Apes'

Someone hit it on the head on the radio...Beck realized his ratings were slipping and now he will go further and further down the shock rabbit hole to get all of us talking about him again.

Beck is a clown, but the problem is, he actaully has people who agree with the tripe he throws out to get ratings. THAT IS SCARY TO ME.

I don't disagree that he's a clown.

But I'm not frightened by clowns, or their fans.

You disagree with beck himself then. He says he is a circus clown. He said this. Seriously.

Glenn Beck is a clown and his audience are simpletons.
There are lot's of simpletons out there, many more don't go to college than do.

Hey kids, get in all your 'intellectual' comic book stuff...the street light will be on soon, that means your mommy will be tucking you in for the night...:lol::lol::lol:

still waiting for you to show me which conservative said they want aristocracy.

Remember when Bush called an audience of the rich 'my people,' that was a big slip but hardly noted in the corporate media of today. It is what you do that creates an aristocracy or oligarchy, not what you say or say only in private. If your moral compass goes towards corporations, oligarchy works better. Ken Lay friends. Barbara Bush messed up with her comments on Katrina as well. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Conservatism has as a central tenet hierarchy so obviously aristocracy fits or don't you even understand your own ideological frame? Lots of proof below but obviously it will not fit the frame that filters the world for you. PS I post them for others.

What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?

The Conservative Nanny State

A Short History of Conservative Obstruction to Progress | Conceptual Guerilla

The rich get rich because of their merit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/12/opinion/12madoff.html?_r=1&src=me&ref=homepage

How Inequality Fueled the Crisis - Project Syndicate

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

Add these to your collection...the first is DUDe's hero...

Why I Am Not a Conservative By F. A. Hayek

David Frum and the Closing of the Conservative Mind | Bruce Bartlett

"I always believed as a speechwriter that if you could persuade the president to commit himself to certain words, he would feel himself committed to the ideas that underlay those words. And the big shock to me has been that although the president said the words, he just did not absorb the ideas. And that is the root of, maybe, everything."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

Someone hit it on the head on the radio...Beck realized his ratings were slipping and now he will go further and further down the shock rabbit hole to get all of us talking about him again.

Beck is a clown, but the problem is, he actaully has people who agree with the tripe he throws out to get ratings. THAT IS SCARY TO ME.

By slipping you mean being higher than they've ever been before?

Obama is. I wonder why.

Because, of course, going to college, means you're intelligent.

Got to love sophistry. Thousands of years old and still strong.

You disagree with beck himself then. He says he is a circus clown. He said this. Seriously.

I don't pay much attention to Beck, himself. Frankly, I find him a little tiresome in the same way I would if a First Grade Teacher would teach me addition.

I'll believe you: most clowns, know they are clowns.

Its the clowns that do NOT know they are clowns for which you gotta watch out.

Because, of course, going to college, means you're intelligent.

Got to love sophistry. Thousands of years old and still strong.

Its just another method of prostitution: Some sell their bodies, others sell their thoughts, but the clients share the same inflated images of themselves.

Forum List

Back