Glenn Beck Compares Obama's America To 'Planet Of The Apes'

banned.jpg

improperuse.gif

The children have taken over this thread...

Such 'intellectual' dialogue...

What can you expect from Fox? It's Arab owned by a guy who sympathetic to the terrorists who brought down the WTC. Fox viewers are following they orders "perfectly".

Hey kids, get in all your 'intellectual' comic book stuff...the street light will be on soon, that means your mommy will be tucking you in for the night...:lol::lol::lol:

Hey kids, get in all your 'intellectual' comic book stuff...the street light will be on soon, that means your mommy will be tucking you in for the night...:lol::lol::lol:

still waiting for you to show me which conservative said they want aristocracy.

What can you expect from Fox? It's Arab owned by a guy who sympathetic to the terrorists who brought down the WTC. Fox viewers are following they orders "perfectly".
^^^^ now thats some REAL stupidity

Glenn Beck compared Obama's America to "the damn Planet of the Apes," Thursday during a rant against the president's praise for the AFL-CIO.

Beck made the comparison while trying to blame union support of strong pensions for the nation's high unemployment rate. He doesn't like that former SEIU president Andy Stern sits on the president's panel on deficit reduction.

The segment's accompanying online article omits the Fox News host's Planet of the Apes comparison.

Bankrupted By the Pension Pyramid - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Link to Video
For those who don't try to make an issue or take offense, or stir up anger at everything, it was just an illusion to an upside down world where nothing makes much sense. To those others it could mean anything they want it to mean, and they take way too much much too seriously.

Last edited:

still waiting for you to show me which conservative said they want aristocracy.

Oh, I forgot you are a 'word bound' pea brain...so 'upper class' doesn't qualify?

'Now, his advisers, they say, ‘Well Mr. President, the upper class, they're the entrepreneurs.'

Forum List

Back