Glenn Beck: Are his eyes always so red?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
He looks like he was hitting the bong or something, a lot of clips i've been watching he has those red eyes going. It could be high blood pressure, my dads eyes used to get red like that when he stressed out.

I know full well i probably am starting a bash beck fest but thats not my intention, i just was curious if others noticed this.

He looks like he was hitting the bong or something, a lot of clips i've been watching he has those red eyes going. It could be high blood pressure, my dads eyes used to get red like that when he stressed out.

I know full well i probably am starting a bash beck fest but thats not my intention, i just was curious if others noticed this.

Like this?

halloween_eyes_59.gif

Like this?

halloween_eyes_59.gif

Ought to see if Mal fits in that lil box, and if his eyes turn red. :eusa_whistle:

Like this?

halloween_eyes_59.gif

:lol: not that red.

like this (awww shucks i cant find a good picture, lol)

bloodshot-eye.jpg

Ole Glen sure has been a popular guy lately on here... love him or hate him, he's a popular guy. Fox News made a good decision when they hired him.

Like this?

halloween_eyes_59.gif

:lol: not that red.

like this (awww shucks i cant find a good picture, lol)

bloodshot-eye.jpg

You stole my eye (it really does look like my eye - same color even - after using Opti-Free saline, or whatever it's called).. I didn't know I was allergic to it til someone asked me if I had pinkeye.

He's way too uptight to be a stoner.

I am going with either the fact that he's a ginormous pussy that cries at the drop of a hat or permanent UV damage.

I am going with either the fact that he's a ginormous pussy that cries at the drop of a hat or permanent UV damage.

And I'll go with the fact that you're just a partisan hack liberal twat that hates any and all conservative commentators because they don't regurgitate your liberal obamabot mind numb talking points.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon

And I'll go with the fact that you're just a partisan hack liberal twat that hates any and all conservative commentators.

Pale, can I ask you what liberal commentators you listen to, or don't hate? I'm just curious!

And I'll go with the fact that you're just a partisan hack liberal twat that hates any and all conservative commentators because they don't regurgitate your liberal obamabot mind numb talking points.

I actually find Savage mildly entertaining. Regardless of ideology, I think Beck is a ginormous pussy because he cried repeatedly on national television.

Don't you have a birth certificate thread to start?

And I'll go with the fact that you're just a partisan hack liberal twat that hates any and all conservative commentators.

Pale, can I ask you what liberal commentators you listen to, or don't hate? I'm just curious!

Why? Because I called gotohell for what he is?

I used to enjoy Combs when he was on that show with Hannity.

I'll listen to margerie eagan and jim browdy too, jim is an especially good liberal talk show host but margerie is a little to partisan.

Conservatives on TV....Neil Cavuto is my favorite. Ed Lambert on the radio is good too. Michael Graham is like margerie, i can listen but a little too partisan for me.

sorry i know you weren't asking but i felt like sharing, im bored tonight.

No, I honestly want to know!

I don't listen to liberal commentators EZ. I can't stand to listen to them and I'll readily admit it. I think the liberal mind is bent. I have tried. My cousin is a big liberal and likes like Olberman, so I tried to listen to him one time and nearly puked.

Well, he is a drunk.

BeckCrying_1f6ab.jpg

glenn-beck.jpg

:beer:

A.) Congratulations for figuring out the acadian conjugation of my screen name. No one would have figured that out without your awesome brain power.

B.) Speaking of being "called out", you said you where going to lose some serious faith in the birther movement if the Kenyan Birth Certificate was exposed as a fake. However, after it was exposed, you cried like Nancy Kerrigan and ran off.

What gives?

No, I honestly want to know!

I don't listen to liberal commentators EZ. I can't stand to listen to them and I'll readily admit it. I think the liberal mind is bent. I have tried. My cousin is a big liberal and likes like Olberman, so I tried to listen to him one time and nearly puked.

Can you not see how much of a hypocrite you are?

A.) Congratulations for figuring out the acadian conjugation of my screen name. No one would have figured that out without your awesome brain power.

B.) Speaking of being "called out", you said you where going to lose some serious faith in the birther movement if the Kenyan Birth Certificate was exposed as a fake. However, after it was exposed, you cried like Nancy Kerrigan and ran off.

What gives?

I did exactly what I said I'd do... lost faith. However, there does remain the question... "why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?" You haven't answered that, the lame stream media hasn't answered that, NO ONE has answered that, and he's still HIDING IT! So I'll just wait and see what developes now, because the issue IS still growing... and it we'll all know the truth sooner or later...

3859740489_ddaf720f72_o.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back