Glenn Beck and WND Battle over Birther Movement

You gotta be pretty insane to get Batshitcrazy Beck calling you out for insanity.

Between the Tea Partiers, the birthers, Sarah Palin and her death panels and now Newt claiming Obama cares more about terrorists than American citizens, the right really DOES have all of the crazies on their side...

Last edited:
I just read a few articles on WND...and I realized something.

The people that are writing those articles will end up dying having wasting their lives away obsessing about and writing about such pointless bullshit.

Like how Obama is supposedly a Muslim, Atheist, Soviet Spy who is here to bring about the fall of the U.S.?

See, you may think I'm making this shit up. But...

Communism scheduled for a vote in Senate

Last fall, prior to the presidential election, a friend of mine, Dr. Wiley Drake, former second vice president for the Southern Baptist Convention, sent me an e-mail on which I didn't report. It just seemed too extreme. It was from a software developer he met named Tom Fife who told of how he first heard of the name "Barack."

I can't prove whether it's true or not, but in light of all that is happening, it just doesn't seem that far-fetched anymore. All I know is that Tom Fife is a real guy – not some e-mail scam. I've talked to him. He was a government contractor with an active security clearance who took notes on his trips for debriefings with the Defense Intelligence Agency within the Department of Defense. This is what he wrote down after it happened in 1992, before anyone ever heard the name "Barack":

The consensus we expressed was that we didn't think there was anything innately barring that. The right person at the right time and sure, America would try to vote for the right person, be he or she, black or not.

"What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?"

The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, "Well, you will; and he will be a Communist."

She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the Legislature. "Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet."

At one point, she related some sort of San Francisco connection, but I didn't understand what the point was and don't recall much about that. I was just left with the notion that she considered the city to be some sort of a center for their activity here.

And this is what passes for Journalism over there. :lol:

I just love this. Come on liberals. Let's hear some more bullshit... I think it's all a hoot. The liberal Democraps call the Republicans idiots. The Republicans call the liberal Democraps idiots. Seems like everybody is an idiot except for me, Dude and del.:lol:

I just love this. Come on liberals. Let's hear some more bullshit... I think it's all a hoot. The liberal Democraps call the Republicans idiots. The Republicans call the liberal Democraps idiots. Seems like everybody is an idiot except for me, Dude and del.:lol:

....and of course, Dr. House. Just ask him.

Glenn Beck is a Liberal now? Hot damn!

Though I guess you must not be happy that he laughed at your theory? :confused:

Glenn Beck is a Liberal now? Hot damn!

Though I guess you must not be happy that he laughed at your theory? :confused:

Who upgraded this crap to theory status? Doesn't that take rational thought?

Nope. You guys are idiots, too.

Original Beck Article attacking the Birther Movement (Sorry Frank):

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Birthers Birthing

And the WND article in response:

Glenn Beck on birther issue: 'Dumbest thing I've ever heard'

:lol:

I just read a few articles on WND...and I realized something.

The people that are writing those articles will end up dying having wasting their lives away obsessing about and writing about such pointless bullshit.

I read yesterday somewhere that Scott Rasmussen used to work for WND in some capacity. That put another piece in THAT puzzle.

....and of course, Dr. House. Just ask him.

True... I'm no idiot...

Thanks for caring...:redface:

Between the Tea Partiers, the birthers, Sarah Palin and her death panels and now Newt claiming Obama cares more about terrorists than American citizens, the right really DOES have all of the crazies on their side...

Bullshit...

rdean "Republicans are terrorists" is one of you libs...

Forum List

Back