Glenn Beck and the Cult of Paranoia

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Glenn Beck and the cult of paranoia - CNN.com

Just as Republicans channeled Limbaugh's anger in 1994, many of today's Republican nominees exhibit Beck's paranoia. For instance, Rand Paul, the Republican Senate nominee from Kentucky, has described a secret plot to merge the United States into a North American Union under a single currency, sealed by a colossal 10-lane highway from Mexico to Canada.

"It's gonna go up through Texas, I guess, all the way to Montana," he explained.

Congratulation Kentucy! Your next Senator will always be looking over his shoulder.
:clap2:

Not paranoid to look at what's actually going on in the world.

Though I think they have a more global currency in mind than just North American. But they definitely want to eliminate the dollar. Why else promote policies that will produce hyper inflation?

Oh, and I am quite confident Rand's ideas come more from his father than Glenn.

Glenn Beck and the cult of paranoia - CNN.com

Just as Republicans channeled Limbaugh's anger in 1994, many of today's Republican nominees exhibit Beck's paranoia. For instance, Rand Paul, the Republican Senate nominee from Kentucky, has described a secret plot to merge the United States into a North American Union under a single currency, sealed by a colossal 10-lane highway from Mexico to Canada.

"It's gonna go up through Texas, I guess, all the way to Montana," he explained.

Congratulation Kentucy! Your next Senator will always be looking over his shoulder.
:clap2:

Yeah well 100% of USMB members qualified to vote in KY already voted against the Paul dynasty.

I was just thinking there hasn't been a Glenn Beck thread in quite some time...

Kind of died down when Autozona left....

Beck is still in his 40 days and nights of not lying?

I wouldn't know - you'd have to ask one of your leftist buds... They are hip to the Beckster...
they sure watch more than I do
LOL
i only watch when they are going apeshit about something and so far everytime i have watched it was NOTHING like what they claimed

Forum List

Back