Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video - Murder?

OK. Is it me or does anyone else see that ACORN apparently isn't exactly staffed with braintrusts? Seems to me that there should have been a memo circulated within ACORN to all of its branches, divisions, sections and affiliates that would say: "If anyone comes in your office claiming to be a pimp and prostitute looking for tax assistance......TURN THEM AWAY!!!!!"

:eusa_eh:

If anyone comes in your office claiming to be a pimp and prostitute, do a back ground check before Hiring them. How about some oversight? Who's running the asylum?

How about a Manual on "How To Launder Money For Idiots, & silent Partner on the Side".

What 30 Acorn officials have been convicted of voter fraud?

The names have not been released so if its names you're looking for I can't help you.

But you can find this language in Senator Mike Johanns' legislation that blocked funding for Acorn.

"ACORN has been in legal trouble in several states with raid after raid on their offices by officials looking into voter fraud. More than 30 ACORN officials have been convicted of fraud and new allegations of fraud are surfacing by the day,"
U.S. Senator Mike Johanns for the State of Nebraska
Yep...but it isn't true. Some employees were convicted. Employees, not officials. And as far as I know they were employees that ACORN turned in themselves.

No not only employess, but Acorn OFFICIALS. Read th elink I proved and it's states "more than 30 Acorn officials have been convicted".

The names have not been released so if its names you're looking for I can't help you.

But you can find this language in Senator Mike Johanns' legislation that blocked funding for Acorn.

U.S. Senator Mike Johanns for the State of Nebraska
Yep...but it isn't true. Some employees were convicted. Employees, not officials. And as far as I know they were employees that ACORN turned in themselves.

No not only employess, but Acorn OFFICIALS. Read th elink I proved and it's states "more than 30 Acorn officials have been convicted".
I know what it says, which is why I'm asking you to list the officials. The man misspoke.

I know what it says, which is why I'm asking you to list the officials. The man misspoke.

And I'm telling you the names have not been released or I would provide them.

I thought only Obama mispoke!

Wrong answer. Convictions are a matter of public record.

So what do you have Ravi?

I keep E-Mailing HUD, asking them to investigate ACORN, and they do not even respond to My E-Mails? whats up with that Ravi?

The only thing I can tell you is contact those states that the convictions occurred in and file a request for the names under the FOIA. Because their names have not been released to the press.

Are you disputing the fact that Acorn officials have been convicted? Or just the number of those convicted?

The only thing I can tell you is contact those states that the convictions occurred in and file a request for the names under the FOIA. Because their names have not been released to the press.

Are you disputing the fact that Acorn officials have been convicted? Or just the number of those convicted?
I'm saying the guy is claiming that employees are officials when they are not.

Ravi, I luv ya, but by God, you could split a frog hair five ways. :lol:

official:

One who holds an office or position, especially one who acts in a subordinate capacity for an institution such as a corporation or governmental agency.

employee:

A person who works for another in return for financial or other compensation.

You're arguing over semantics.

ACORN is Not a Government Organization. Who there is an Official?

Ravi, I luv ya, but by God, you could split a frog hair five ways. :lol:
:lol: Prolly...but why make something sound worse than it actually is?

Forum List

Back