Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video - Murder?

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I know how everyone loves Glenn Beck! :D

On Glenn Beck’s radio program this morning, Beck played new audio clips from a fourth incident that had also been taped under-cover. This tape comes from San Bernadino, Calfornia. Once again James and Hannah pose as a prostitute “Eden” and a pimp and are speaking with an employee named Theresa.

Beck also hints that there is a confession of murder from an ACORN employee that will revealed at 5pm on his TV show.

Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video | THE D.C. WRITEUP

I know me tooooooo WOW....Glenn will devote most of his show tonight on this one.

I LOVE ME SOME BECK RIGHT NOW. LOL

10:54am: As the audio continues, James divulges his aspirations to run for an elected office someday. In enthusiastic response, Theresa says she speaks with Congressman and Senators every day. She names Senator Barbara Boxer and Senator McCleod, and 62nd district Assemblywoman Wilmer Amina Carter. Theresa says that “Eden’s” prostitution money would be an asset to him in his quest to become a Senator or Representative.
11:01am: Regarding the legislators that she speaks with, Theresa says that they (most likely herself and their ACORN office) are lobbying these law makers in behalf of health care reform. Apparently, this “non-partisan” organization that gets government money for housing assistance is using tax dollars for health care lobbying.

The cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork.

Yep I heard his program and posted some of what was said on the audio on another thread. This ACORN rep did kill her abusive husband. But the problem she has is that she admitted she had planned it. But the issue we need to be concerned with is the rep also stated ACORN is gearing up to take on the healthcare reform and she named politicians their office actively work with. Our tax $$$ working against the will of the people.

Edit: Thanks Terry. You beat me to it on this thread.

Last edited:
Where big money is involved with less than honest people, killing somebody isn't out of the question. Why would somebody be surprised to hear that ACORN killed somebody? Nothing they do would surprise me. How much do we have to keep uncovering before there is a wide-spread government investigation of ACORN? They are dragging their feet on it because there are too many politicians on the ACORN "take". It's going to be fun to sit back and watch all of this stuff unfold - especially when they get around to the Obama ACORN connection. Stand-by America, the rats are going to run!!!

I hope Beck has eyes in the back of his head.

He's really pissing off the nuanced, elite crowd. And we all know how tolerant they are. :lol:

I love this! This what real freedom of the press is supposed to accomplish.

Yeah too bad the MSM is sitting there like a deer caught in the headlights.

The cacaPHONY they would have raised had this been the Heritage Foundation or National Review would have been deafening.

I'm recording Beck's 5pm show tonight! I'm not shocked but holy shit, murder, sex, lies, and much more!

Scott Baker of Breitbart is now doing what I have been waiting for since Obama came on the scene. He is connecting the dots of Obama's associations, and I believe the end conclusion will reveal how Obama was handpicked and groomed to capture the highest office with the prime goal of pushing through the radical agenda and ultimate power. I believe the fact Obama was half black was viewed as their wild card to capture the WH. The way Obama came out of nowhere and took down Hillary was a telling sign of the very powerful forces behind the scene.

Get ready for super attacks by the supporters of these corrupt organizations towards anyone who opposes or exposes these people.

And ACORN is Obama's baby.

How sweet that they are now being exposed as we all suspected.

I was on another message board a couple days ago, and alot of Obama's supporters were saying he had NOTHING to do with Acorn! They must live under a rock! :cuckoo:

And ACORN is Obama's baby.

How sweet that they are now being exposed as we all suspected.

Absolutely!
I am cautiously optimistic! After all, many of us have tried to expose these thugs for years

Say what you want people, Glenn Beck is an American hero. I have to say at one time I was critical of the man. For that I apologize and am ashamed for being so closed minded

I'm recording Beck's 5pm show tonight! I'm not shocked but holy shit, murder, sex, lies, and much more!

Make sure that you don't actually tape Desperate Housewives, because I heard they will be covering the same subject matter.

Forum List

Back