Glenn Beck Addresses Israeli Knesset

I have a lot of admiration for the courage of those lonely men and women who are willing to kiss Jewish ass.

I hardly see how acknowleging the rights of jewsih men and women to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness like the rest of us is "kissing Jewish ass"

Until the day when a Jew stands before a group of white Christians and acknowledges THEIR right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

I do.

I've never seen a Jew deny it. And even if they had, I would still support their right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness I would prefer not to be a hypocritical dick.

I have a lot of admiration for the courage of those lonely men and women who are willing to kiss Jewish ass.

I hardly see how acknowleging the rights of jewsih men and women to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness like the rest of us is "kissing Jewish ass"

Until the day when a Jew stands before a group of white Christians and acknowledges THEIR right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

I do.

*backs away from the crazy anti-Semite*

Slowly now...essay, there....aatta boy...okay...

He actually told them that the Holocaust is just a movie?

What a fucking asshole.

He said
2) Anti-semitism is going to go through the roof. When these conditions appear, it’s always the Jews fault. It’s not about the holocaust, (that’s) just the latest in a string of events thousands of years. Holocaust is just the one they made a movie about. It was the same way all the time.

which pretty much echoes Jewish sentiment: we get knocked all the time, but the Holocaust is what people remember....even though antiSemitism is as old as Judaism.

Beck is a big supporter of Israel, No surprise that he would be asked to speak before the Knesset. He's working hard to gather support for Israel becouse it's the RIGHT thing to do.:cool:

Is addressing the Israeli Knesset sort of the political media celebrity equivalent of playing on the county fair circuit when you're a washed up country star?

Forum List

Back