Glen Beck

Glenn beck is an alcoholic drug addict who converted to Mormanism.

His mother killed herself when he was 13 and he has had emotional issues all his life.

Now some are starting to place him right up there with Rush and palin.

Your party is so fucking lost its almost sad........almost.

thank you so much for providing a stellar example of of the only way libs know how to debate. NOT in the realm of actual ideas and certainly not the ability to cogently defend their position.

You are absolutely correct FT, but, there is one little detail that you miss.......

A couple of years ago, a race car driver won a race on a track that he'd never been on before in his life. His solution? Play video games over and over to get a good idea as to what to do on the track.

Incidentally, the military uses them to train the soldiers. Training for anything from a gun to a tank to an aircraft..........

By the way.......they work WELL. I've played in one or two (my favorite is the FA-18 dome in Cecil Field when it was still active).

You are absolutely correct FT, but, there is one little detail that you miss.......

A couple of years ago, a race car driver won a race on a track that he'd never been on before in his life. His solution? Play video games over and over to get a good idea as to what to do on the track.

Incidentally, the military uses them to train the soldiers. Training for anything from a gun to a tank to an aircraft..........

By the way.......they work WELL. I've played in one or two (my favorite is the FA-18 dome in Cecil Field when it was still active).

Let me guess the racecar driver played Gran Turismo (a racing series that prides itself on being very realistic).

I don't doubt games can help with stuff like that, they all ready use flight sims to help pilots in training (not neccessarily flight sims you'd find at a game store, but flight sims none the less).

I don't think though that games would make people want to do something illegal and horrible like murder unless they all ready had a desire to do so (or like I said were mentally damaged).

Violence has been part of fiction and pop culture for a while. Look at Shakespeare, his plays often feature murder and while it's not on the level of GTA tis still murder (incidentally Shakespeare's plays also had a ton of cross-dressing beacuse they never got females for any of the parts).

His mother killed herself when he was 13 and he has had emotional issues all his life.

thank you so much for providing a stellar example of of the only way libs know how to debate. NOT in the realm of actual ideas and certainly not the ability to cogently defend their position.

Exactly Bern... they're evading the issue of Becks Message and attacking him personally... but that's only because THEY CAN'T SPEAK TO HIS ARGUMENT.

But hey... they're proof positive that the Creator as a RIPPING sense of humor.

You mean teens or little kids? Either case you need more than just violent games to make a killer.

I disagree.

Why?

Assuming we're not talking about little kids or the mentally damaged, it's pretty easy to realize that games are not reality. I really doubt people would be influenced to do illegal activities because a fictional guy does it on screen.

Well if you doubt it, that settles it.

Geeeze....with the likes of Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, etc. who are actual politicians...and you hammer the republican party like you do??? What a hypocrite :cuckoo:

Because they are decent people who are trying to do the publics work and Glen Beck, Rush, coulter,steel and gingrich are the people who run your silly assed party.

Geeeze....with the likes of Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, etc. who are actual politicians...and you hammer the republican party like you do??? What a hypocrite :cuckoo:

Because they are decent people who are trying to do the publics work and Glen Beck, Rush, coulter,steel and gingrich are the people who run your silly assed party.

Decent people? They're lying skanks. Barney Frank lied through his jiz stained teeth about the health of Fannie May/ Freddy Mac

Bawney Fwank is a pansy ass, debaucherous queer, who ran a HOMOSEXUAL WHORE HOUSE OUT OF HIS OWN APARTMENT, USED HIS INFLUENCE AS A CONGRESSMAN TO FIX PARKING TICKETS FOR HIS "CUSTOMERS" AND LIED ABOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Now that sis disqualifies his well worn ass from being labeled anything APPROACHING a 'decent person'...

Glen Beck is a reformed alcoholic, he freely admits it and has worked himself back into a responsible, productive member of society and in so doing is advocating for what HE BELIEVES...

Now the left CEASELESSLY demands that CONSERVATIVES do not care about the plight of the lowly drug addicts... when in truth, we DO CARE... we care ENOUGH TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE... we care ENOUGH to EXPECT THEM TO DO WHAT IS NCESSARY TO RETURN THEMSELVES, AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN... to being productive members of society.

Now where this takes place and the addict comes to speak out against the 'stinkin thinkin' that resulted in their BECOMING ADDICTS... stinkin' thinkin' that IS LEFTISM... the left then RUN TO IMPUNE THEIR CHARACTER, ON THE sNEWSFLASH THAT THEY'RE ADDICTS...

People happen dipshit and what separates Conservative people from leftist people is that CONSERVATIVES DO NOT RATIONALIZE THAT THE BAD BEHAVIOR WHICH RESULTS IN THEIR PERSONAL FAILURE SHOULD BE CULTURALLY NORMALIZED, TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES...

Proof of any of this gay bashing would be nice to see but I wont expect any.

Now how about all those others on the list you metioned.

BTW glen Beck is still nuts and still a morman.

Proof of any of this gay bashing would be nice to see but I wont expect any.

Now how about all those others on the list you metioned.

BTW glen Beck is still nuts and still a morman.

There is NOTHING about queerdom that is not BASHABLE and justifiably SO!

You feel Beck is nuts and you want to assert that Glen Beck is NUTS Because you CAN'T DEFEND YOUR MOST CLOSELY HELD FEELINGS FROM THE CERTIANTY THAT BECK'S ARGUMENT EXPOSES THOSE FEELINGS AS BEING LITTLE MORE THAN ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.

You and the full scope of the ideological left are an abyss of ignorance, duplicity and deceit. Beck exposes you and your ideology as such and while you'd LIKE to offer a well reasoned, intellectual sound argument in contest of his... You're incapable of doing so, thus you project that he's a nut. When in truth... you refusal to accept your inability to explain how it is that your feelings are NOT what he argues they are... and that this PROVES that he is RIGHT... pretty well establishes that it is YOU that is the crunchy speck in the leftist fruitcake.

Thus sayeth the lobotomized Idiot Puberty.

:clap2: bravo :clap2:

:clap2: :clap2: BRAVO :clap2: :clap2:

Now the Rust-picker would LOVED to have responded with a well reasoned, intellectually sound, logically valid argument... but as an addle-minded, pot smokin' leftist, she's simply not capable of such; so she does the best she CAN DO... which as you've seen is not much...

Now let's be clear, her inability doesn't PROVE that there is no argument which can show that left-think is somehow aligned with the principles intrinsic to America... it only proves that THIS leftist has no evidence of such; and despite her being sufficiently motivated to find a message board through which to advocate her idealogy (chris and Bobo, thats a big word that means 'political ideas'...) this advanced level of motivation has not provided her with ANY means to do so.

Of course, the good news for The Rust-picker here, is that IF a committee of Leftists comprised of King Hussein, Bubba, Hill, SCHMUKY SCHUMER, Bawney Fwank, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and the WHOLE of the Congressional Caucus which just happen to be BLACK, along with the ENTIRE FACULTY OF University of California at BERKELY... were to come to this board to rescue these idiots... THE FULL SCOPE OF THEIR INTELLECTUAL MEANS could not provide an argument wherein Left-think is shown to be in alignment with the Bed-ROCK PRINCIPLES ON WHICH AMERICA RESTS.

Just like you pussed out of the bet, you're gonna show what an idiot and a wimp you truly are.

Nice.......

BTW......were you in the first class of the certified idiots Idiot Puberty?

I don't know what to make of Beck. He seems smart but every time I see him he seems to start balling like some fucking San Fransisco hippie. and this we surround them everyone hold hands and sing crap is just fucking creepy.

Forum List

Back