Glen Beck vs Big Brother

JimJones

May 21, 2009
Tampa,Fl
I was away enjoying myself on the beach in Florida for a little vacation this past week. I reconnected with an old friend and we started talking about the cash for clunkers program. I told my friend that the government will run out of money well before the ending of the program in November. He totally agreed and added that there are only about 20,700 deals left, which divided out gives each dealer only 14 cars to sell under this program. Per my math its only 11 but what’s a few cars between friends, right? The next morning, I wake up and flip on the news like always and the first thing on CNN was that the cash for clunkers was out of money. Now let me ask something. How does, two guys having a few beers on the beach know that this program will run out of money four months before the end of the program? Even a better question is why didn’t our government know? I can only assume that our Congress didn’t read the cash for clunkers bill or they can’t do simple math.

When I got back to my desk this morning a follower of our blog here at BorderlineIQ.com sent me an email with this Glen Beck video. You might not care for Beck, but this was very disturbing and was something you need to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWs12ccbOiE]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer[/ame]

I have read some other blogs that all seem to bash on Glen Beck for being a conspiracy theorist. Perhaps a little! What if I bought a car from a dealer and the government was leaching all of the information about me and family, through the loan or purchase documents? I should be able to expect some level of privacy when doing a transaction with my local dealer, right?

We are protected by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986 and the Fourth Amendment the last time I checked. The ECPA Act title 1 protects our communication from the government via wire, oral and electronic communications while in transit. Title 2 protects us by protecting our stored information, such as emails, stored written documents and so on. As I understand it, you can only give up your constitutional rights through a judge in the court of law. So can an online agreement give our government free access to our information? This kind of reminds me of the Obama healthcare plan. With the healthcare plan Obama wants to store all of your medical records in a centralized database. Is big brother gathering information about you?

For you Bush bashers, I need to hear you now!! This is President George Bush and the Patriot Act all over again.

The dealers accept this agreement and only after the program was about out of money did the government change the wording. Will the government retroactive this new wording or continue on holding the rights to all the computers that accepted his agreement?

This is all about big brother building a database, which is exactly why I’m against my medical records being housed by our government. It’s none of their damn business.

Word to the wise, protect your information.

-JimJones

BorderlineIQ

If I was Big Brother I would just offer Glenn as much free coke and booze as he could handle but it looks like Fox News knows how to keep him happy.

If I was Big Brother I would just offer Glenn as much free coke and booze as he could handle but it looks like Fox News knows how to keep him happy.

What's wrong?

You can't offer an intelligent counter argument? Oops.... sorry I forgot who I was talking to....nevermind.

But really why bother responding at all?

show us the Vid where Glenn cries like an 11 year old girl for ratings....please!:lol:

What's wrong?

You can't offer an intelligent counter argument? Oops.... sorry I forgot who I was talking to....nevermind.

yeah....I don't know why you bother. Moo!

What's wrong?

Thanks for that response. I had a hundred dollar bet that you'd come back with something stupid, and you did. So again thanks.

What's wrong?

Thanks for that response. I had a hundred dollar bet that you'd come back with something stupid, and you did. So again thanks.

did you bet yourself so you could collect from a bet for the first time ever?

When Beck cries like an 11 year old girl for ratings I wonder if it's the women or the men in his audience who feel for him?

No kidding, that is really something.
There is no limit to the audacity of the government.
I dont think it matters which side of the isle you are on,
or maybe it does.

did you bet yourself so you could collect from a bet for the first time ever?

No Nancy I didn't bet myself. But now we see how your bets are made.

I think it's cute that you have a crush on Beck.

come on cowfucker you're the one who bravely came to his defence - it must get lonely out there on the range.....

I was away enjoying myself on the beach in Florida for a little vacation this past week. I reconnected with an old friend and we started talking about the cash for clunkers program. I told my friend that the government will run out of money well before the ending of the program in November. He totally agreed and added that there are only about 20,700 deals left, which divided out gives each dealer only 14 cars to sell under this program. Per my math its only 11 but what’s a few cars between friends, right? The next morning, I wake up and flip on the news like always and the first thing on CNN was that the cash for clunkers was out of money. Now let me ask something. How does, two guys having a few beers on the beach know that this program will run out of money four months before the end of the program? Even a better question is why didn’t our government know? I can only assume that our Congress didn’t read the cash for clunkers bill or they can’t do simple math.

When I got back to my desk this morning a follower of our blog here at BorderlineIQ.com sent me an email with this Glen Beck video. You might not care for Beck, but this was very disturbing and was something you need to watch.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer

I have read some other blogs that all seem to bash on Glen Beck for being a conspiracy theorist. Perhaps a little! What if I bought a car from a dealer and the government was leaching all of the information about me and family, through the loan or purchase documents? I should be able to expect some level of privacy when doing a transaction with my local dealer, right?

We are protected by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986 and the Fourth Amendment the last time I checked. The ECPA Act title 1 protects our communication from the government via wire, oral and electronic communications while in transit. Title 2 protects us by protecting our stored information, such as emails, stored written documents and so on. As I understand it, you can only give up your constitutional rights through a judge in the court of law. So can an online agreement give our government free access to our information? This kind of reminds me of the Obama healthcare plan. With the healthcare plan Obama wants to store all of your medical records in a centralized database. Is big brother gathering information about you?

For you Bush bashers, I need to hear you now!! This is President George Bush and the Patriot Act all over again.

The dealers accept this agreement and only after the program was about out of money did the government change the wording. Will the government retroactive this new wording or continue on holding the rights to all the computers that accepted his agreement?

This is all about big brother building a database, which is exactly why I’m against my medical records being housed by our government. It’s none of their damn business.

-JimJones

BorderlineIQ

Well this isn't anything approaching the USAPA...

That Law served to sustain national security. This is not a law, but a POLICY initiated by MARXISTS, whose goal is to attack the private markets of the United States.

These people are true believing Progressives; they're fascist of the first order... and they are prying for greater and greater powers... Powers which can only be used to USURP THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL; and all on the premise that they are working for "THE PEOPLE" the collective which does not exist, thus cannot be served, except where they serve the SUM OF THE INDIVIDUALS... and THAT is decidedly NOT possible where one is gathering powers designed to usurp the RIGHTS of those individuals.

Glenn Beck lied.

It's amazing that these things must be repeatedly debunked. I can't figure out if you guys are just really stupid or pushing an agenda.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer

-JimJones

BorderlineIQ

Are you nuts? The "government" has been able to spy on you for decades. It can easily obtain just about everything about you from the time you popped out of the womb. However, they're really not interested in you or your nasty little habits until you start doing dumb things that look like subversive activities.

As for the health database, what on earth stops some file clerk right now from reading copies of a doctor's notes after some poor schmuck has surgery for a penile implant and sharing all the funny details with all her giggling pals over lunch? THINK!!!

Forum List

Back