Glen Beck reveals America's Black Founding Fathers.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
As incredible as it may seem, Glenn Beck presents a compelling account of black American history that even black scholars. have overlooked. I sat mesmerized through the whole video; my skeptical expections dissipating with every revelation. Of all people, Glenn Beck? Wasn't he that racist Guy on Fox News who was constantly berating everything that Obama did? How can this be the same man?

But here it is; in full Living Color; on Fox News nonetheless. I was schocked to see and hear Glenn Beck exposing a grand cover up of contributions made by our unknown black founding fathers. We never learned about this in school.

Last edited:
The FF wanted slavery abolished from the very start.

I've watched a lot of David Barton.

As incredible as it may seem, Glenn Beck presents a compelling account of black American history that even black scholars. have overlooked. I sat mesmerized through the whole video; my skeptical expections dissipating with every revelation. Of all people, Glenn Beck? Wasn't he that racist Guy on Fox News who was constantly berating everything that Obama did? How can this be the same man?

But here it is; in full Living Color; on Fox News nonetheless. I was schocked to see and hear Glenn Beck exposing a grand cover up of contributions made by our unknown black founding fathers. We never learned about this in school.

THAT --- ought to be part of EVERY Amer. History curriculum in EVERY state. 20 minutes to set this straight seems fair. And a A LOT more effective than farting around with the concept that this country was FOUNDED on racism and segregation. OR that it was founded by a "bunch of dead white guys"..

Glenn Beck does do the work sometimes. Because HE KNOWS where the dark corners are and he's good at illuminating them.. Not ALWAYS brilliant. But he knows where to look..

We never learned about this in school.

Yeah ... They were teaching you people like Glen Beck were racist, bigoted, homophobes (the list goes on) ... :thup:
Anyway ... It was a good watch ... Thanks.
You people? They? Hey...any preconcieved notions I had about Beck came from watchimg him occasionally. I'm still at odds with him on modern issues. Butnow I don't see him as a radical RWer.

You people? They? Hey...any preconcieved notions I had about Beck came from watchimg him occasionally. I'm still at odds with him on modern issues. Butnow I don't see him as a radical RWer.

I obviously didn't mean "you people" as in a group of people.
"They" ... Would be the people that would suggest you ask what I might have meant by "you people".

I have no doubt you had preconceived notions as to how you interpreted what Glen Beck was saying before.
I am just glad we can share in the wonderful information he has provided in the clip you offered.

He didn't change ... Your perceptions of him did ... :thup:

We never learned about this in school.

Yeah ... They were teaching you people like Glen Beck were racist, bigoted, homophobes (the list goes on) ... :thup:
Anyway ... It was a good watch ... Thanks.

Never was.. He's IS prone to hysterics and crying tho. Cool to watch...

I obviously didn't mean "you people" as in a group of people.
"They" ... Would be the people that would suggest you ask what I might have meant by "you people".

I have no doubt you had preconceived notions as to how you interpreted what Glen Beck was saying before.
I am just glad we can share in the wonderful information he has provided in the clip you offered.

He didn't change ... Your perceptions of him did ... :thup:

Like Byrd and LBJ... Your latest actions speak louder than past words or deeds.

With Beck's revelations in hand your comment
makes sense. The FF knew all along what we just learned.

David Barton is an A-1 historian. Glenn Beck's a nutjob.
Beck may be a nutjob but there is nothing nutty about these two videos. Splendid presentations.

The video is Barton's and that professor's doing.

With Beck's revelations in hand your comment
makes sense. The FF knew all along what we just learned.

David Barton is an A-1 historian. Glenn Beck's a nutjob.
Beck may be a nutjob but there is nothing nutty about these two videos. Splendid presentations.

The video is Barton's and that professor's doing.
But Beck provided the platform giving Barton and the professor an opportunity to present their research on a major national network.
I couldn't imagine Hannity, O'Reilly or any other Fox host doing that. And, frankly, I am disappointed that liberal or progressive media didn't host Barton and the professor before Beck did. Perhaps they did and maybe I just missed it.

Forum List

Back