Glen Beck packs a lunch

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
PB&J Sammich
Carrot sticks
Applesauce in an individual serving
Granola bar (chewy with chocolate chips)
Milk (2%)

Good going Glenn. And the carrots are organtic!

You'd think a guy that makes his kind of money might pack a better sammich. Just saying...

Hmmm... I didnt think he was human. :confused:

I seriously thought he ate small kids and old people for lunch :eusa_eh:

Wow... Im crushed!

Wow... Im crushed!

Don't believe the bullshit.....he's only packing a lunch to make himself look normal.

Glen Beck doesn't eat small kids and old people by the way, he's a zombie and just sucks out their brains.

Why else do you think his audience is such a bunch of childish idiots who stumble around like they're in walkers? He's sucked their brains out..........

And if you're not careful.........he'll try to eat YOURS as well! I guess some of the people at his rally this last weekend didn't want to become zombies, they did the right thing.....

They voted with their feet and left. I saw them leave.

Wow... Im crushed!

Don't believe the bullshit.....he's only packing a lunch to make himself look normal.

Glen Beck doesn't eat small kids and old people by the way, he's a zombie and just sucks out their brains.

Why else do you think his audience is such a bunch of childish idiots who stumble around like they're in walkers? He's sucked their brains out..........

And if you're not careful.........he'll try to eat YOURS as well! I guess some of the people at his rally this last weekend didn't want to become zombies, they did the right thing.....

They voted with their feet and left. I saw them leave.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I see why I cant seem to remember how to tie my shoes....and I also came to work nekid..... Oh shit!!!!1 Glenn ate my brain!!! :eek:

Damn it that evil neo con!

:tongue:

Forum List

Back