Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

How are mormons Christian when they believe John Smith is their Prophet? Not to mention, they believe a whole different from Christians.. They use the book of mormon instead of the Bible.

They use BOTH

You can shut yer YAP too.

The Jesus Christ of Mormonism is not the Jesus Christ of the Bible.

The Mormon Jesus is the son of this man-god. The Mormon Jesus is the brother of Lucifer, and according to LDS teaching, he married several of the Marys of the New Testament. He is not, to the LDS church, "God incarnate" as the Bible plainly states. Clearly, the Mormon god and Jesus are not the true.

Fish....barrel..:clap2:

How are mormons Christian when they believe John Smith is their Prophet? Not to mention, they believe a whole different from Christians.. They use the book of mormon instead of the Bible.

They use BOTH

You can shut yer YAP too.

The Jesus Christ of Mormonism is not the Jesus Christ of the Bible.

The Mormon Jesus is the son of this man-god. The Mormon Jesus is the brother of Lucifer, and according to LDS teaching, he married several of the Marys of the New Testament. He is not, to the LDS church, "God incarnate" as the Bible plainly states. Clearly, the Mormon god and Jesus are not the true.

Fish....barrel..:clap2:

So there are two?. you are out of your fucking mind dipshit.

ANYTIME ANYWHERE.

They suscribe to the doctrine of Jesus Christ.

YOU may shut yer YAP now.

Because T is an idiot. Have you ever really got into what they believe in? Mormons are not Christian. T is a moron.

Fuck off Zona. *ANYTIME ANYWHERE* Mother Fucker.

OH my god. An Internet tough guy. I just called my mother because I was so upset and worried about you coming and kicking my ass.

*ANYTIME ANYWHERE* Mother Fucker...really? damn, now I wont sleep well and am worried about my safety. My mother wants to have a quick talk with your mother about this after school.

Really,,,anytime anywhere mother fucker? :clap2:

By the way, you are still wrong and can deflect all you want. YOU ARE A MORON AND WILL NEVER ADMIT YOU WERE AND ARE WRONG. Mormons are not Christian. Now come back here with your tail between your legs and beg for forgiveness. lololololololol

Last edited:
How many gods ARE there, in a political forum?

One might ask Beck who is attempting to draw christians (of some sort) back under the republican umbrellia at the ungodyly Lincoln Memorial.

"That I am not a member of any Christian Church, is true." Abraham Lincoln

I can asure you, there are many gods when christians denounce Islam.

You do realize that Beck has as much disdain for the Republican party as the Democratic party don't you?

Glenn Beck has distain for whatever Rupert Murdoch wants him to. But it is not only preferable for Beck to lie for Murdoch it is a manditory part of a Fox networks spokesmodels job description as set out by a Superior court ruling. Meaning we the public are not entitled to know the truth about Glenn Beck.

Because T is an idiot. Have you ever really got into what they believe in? Mormons are not Christian. T is a moron.

OH my god. An internet tough guy. I just called my mother because I was so upset and worried about you coming and kicking my ass.

*ANYTIME ANYWHERE* Mother Fucker...really? damn, now I wont sleep well and am wrrried about my safety. My mother wants to have a quick talk with your mother about this after school.

Really,,,anyime anywhere mother fucker? :clap2:

Nope. Just calling you out. Calling you out as an idiot.

ANYTIME ANYWHERE

One might ask Beck who is attempting to draw christians (of some sort) back under the republican umbrellia at the ungodyly Lincoln Memorial.

You do realize that Beck has as much disdain for the Republican party as the Democratic party don't you?

Glenn Beck has distain for whatever Rupert Murdoch wants him to. But it is not only preferable for Beck to lie for Murdoch it is a manditory part of a Fox networks spokesmodels job description as set out by a Superior court ruling. Meaning we the public are not entitled to know the truth about Glenn Beck.
care to list the other news orgs that also filed a brief in that case

i mean you wouldn't want to make anyone think you were being dishonest in your claims, right?

Do you realize How STUPID you sound Schmuggy?

OH my god. An internet tough guy. I just called my mother because I was so upset and worried about you coming and kicking my ass.

*ANYTIME ANYWHERE* Mother Fucker...really? damn, now I wont sleep well and am wrrried about my safety. My mother wants to have a quick talk with your mother about this after school.

Really,,,anyime anywhere mother fucker? :clap2:

Nope. Just calling you out. Calling you out as an idiot.

ANYTIME ANYWHERE

Is this your special way of saying ....Zona was correct and I was wrong again...mormons are not christian.

Say it...I was wrong....go ahead, say it. It will make you feel better.

Fact: America has a great number of people who believe in God.

Fact: The vast number of those people are Christians.

Fact: Beck is a Christian and has every right to hold a rally and center it on God.

Fact: Shintao does not understand the Trinity.

Fact: The left thinks Beck is meanless, yet spends huge amounts of time and resources to put him down.

Conclusion: BEck is on to something and the left is scared to death. They should be launching the you hater or racist crap any minute now.

Fact: 90% of the Republican Party is white

Fact: Only 6% of scientists are Republican

Fact: Only 9% of scientists are conservative

Conclusion: The Confederate Republican Party of Southern Teabags is getting older, whiter, and dumber.

<yawn>

Oooooh, you dirty flat out liar. I stopped posting the site because I was threatened with being banned for posting to the same site too many times.

Start here:

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

and you can go through all their "science and the public" research by hitting "next" at the bottom of each page.

Finally you get to this page:

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: About the Survey - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

which is called, "APPENDIX: SURVEY METHODOLOGY"

DiveCon. You lie. You know you are a liar. You should be ashamed, but you have the morals of a termite. You simply don't know any better. I suspect you were never taught. You could have read this yourself at any time and didn't . You lie. Shame on you. Anyone could make a mistake, but what you did was "bear false witness", that 's "lying". Dirty lies. Shame, shame, shame.

And you two morons that thanked him? You were lied to.
i did NOT lie you moron

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: About the Survey - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

look for the methodology

and just so you cant LIE about it
Results for the scientist survey are based on 2,533 online interviews conducted from May 1 to June 14, 2009 with members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), under the direction of Princeton Survey Research Associates International. A sample of 9,998 members was drawn from the AAAS membership list excluding those who were not based in the United States or whose membership type identified them as primary or secondary-level educators.

Each person sampled was mailed a letter on stationery with logos of both the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press and AAAS. The letter was signed by Andrew Kohut, President of the Pew Research Center and Alan I. Leshner, Chief Executive Officer of AAAS. These letters were intended to introduce the survey to prospective respondents, describe the nature and purpose of the survey and encourage participation in the survey. The advance letter contained a URL and a password for a secure website where the survey could be completed. The letter also included a toll-free number for respondents to call if they had questions.

Subsequent requests to complete the survey were sent to those who had not yet responded. These requests were sent by email for those who could be contacted this way (three e-mail reminders were sent) and by postal mail for members who had told AAAS they preferred not be contacted by e-mail (a postcard and letter reminder were sent).

A total of 1,411 of the 5,816 sampled members in the e-mail group completed the interview for a response rate of 24%. In the mail group, 1,122 members of the 4,182 sampled completed the survey for a response rate of 27%. The overall response rate for the study was 25% (2,533 completes/9,998 sampled members). Nearly all respondents completed the survey online; however, a very small number requested to complete the survey in another mode; twenty interviews were completed by telephone.

Nonresponse in surveys can produce biases in survey-derived estimates because participation may vary for subgroups of a population, who may differ on questions of substantive interest. In order to correct for these biases, weighting is often employed.

To evaluate the possibility of nonresponse bias in the scientist survey, respondent characteristics from the obtained sample were compared with known characteristics of the population, based on membership and demographic information in the AAAS membership database. For most characteristics the sample was very representative of the population of all members. The most notable differences were that the sample underrepresented student members and overrepresented those with emeritus status. There also were differences in response rates between those who could be contacted by e-mail and those for whom no e-mail address existed or e-mail contact was not permitted. To correct these potential biases, the data were weighted so that the sample matched the two parameters of contact mode and member category from the AAAS membership database.

The following table shows the error attributable to sampling that would be expected at the 95% level of confidence for different groups in the scientist survey:

528-100.gif

You did lie. You lied through omission. You made it seem it was some kind of Internet pol that anyone could take. You lied. You're dirty and you know it. You've been caught.

So easy now days to call someone a liar. As if it will stick, true or not...which in this case is the latter. Dive may be a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them.

Im sure he isnt aware Beck had muslims on the stage as examples of the honorable people .and called to go to churches synagogue and mosques and worship god.

I plead ignorance, but that still doesn't mean Beck isn't using his fantasy god to exploit political points. You don't go to the Lincoln Memorial to talk god, unless you are trying to tie politics to god. It is that simple.

You did lie. You lied through omission. You made it seem it was some kind of Internet pol that anyone could take. You lied. You're dirty and you know it. You've been caught.
you are an idiot
i did no such thing

here is my EXACT POST

it was a limited ONLINE poll(note: not open to just anyone to vote, but online )

asking a specific group of scientists, not a random sample
he stopped giving the link to the actual poll when people actually read it because it says just that on it

so stop with your BULLSHIT
you fool NO ONE

AND STILL YOU LIE?????

A sample (do you seriously believe these people don't know how to take a random sample?????) of 9,998 members was drawn from the AAAS membership list excluding those who were not based in the United States or whose membership type identified them as primary or secondary-level educators. (because educators voted 12 to 1 for Obama and members outside the US we not likely to be citizens)

Founded in 1848, AAAS is the world&#8217;s largest general scientific society, and includes members representing all scientific fields.

interviews were completed by telephone.

A single telephone interview makes you a LIAR!!!!

528-101.gif

And the most rich and funniest part????

Because they left off educators and anyone teaching at a University, the ACTUAL NUMBER IS PROBABLY MUCH, MUCH LESS. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY OR WHAT????????????

http://www.aaas.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

care to list the other news orgs that also filed a brief in that case

i mean you wouldn't want to make anyone think you were being dishonest in your claims, right?

No.
It doesn't matter. You will believe what you want to.

Im sure he isnt aware Beck had muslims on the stage as examples of the honorable people .and called to go to churches synagogue and mosques and worship god.

I plead ignorance, but that still doesn't mean Beck isn't using his fantasy god to exploit political points. You don't go to the Lincoln Memorial to talk god, unless you are trying to tie politics to god. It is that simple.

But but but Beck said this was not political...oh and how was that Palin speech anyway? We all know she is not about politics...:cool:

Forum List

Back