Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

Nah, the Tea Party will reach zenith at elections, then recede. It has not the weight, the numbers, the money, or the ideals to energize an entire nation. What it can do is force the GOP to the far right, which will make the GOP a minority party for a long, long time; or the GOP will purge its elements, and the Tea Party can rename itself the Conservative Party.

Why is this so? The age, race, and numbers are historically against it. The Tea Party cannot prevail against Time.
^^^^ proof jokey doesnt live in reality

I for one am tired of being sold out by Rino's. The left uses that against us after the fact by claiming there is no difference between the Parties, or that Republican's are big spenders. RINO'S are the big spending sellouts. Governing is about doing what is right.

My statement stands strong and true. Divecon and Intense can protest against its truth, and that is their right to do so.

Nah, the Tea Party will reach zenith at elections, then recede. It has not the weight, the numbers, the money, or the ideals to energize an entire nation. What it can do is force the GOP to the far right, which will make the GOP a minority party for a long, long time; or the GOP will purge its elements, and the Tea Party can rename itself the Conservative Party.

Why is this so? The age, race, and numbers are historically against it. The Tea Party cannot prevail against Time.

I for one am tired of being sold out by Rino's. The left uses that against us after the fact by claiming there is no difference between the Parties, or that Republican's are big spenders. RINO'S are the big spending sellouts. Governing is about doing what is right.

Don't be mean. Joke knows more than you, me or anyone else about every subject. We should be grateful that he grants us an audience with him. He is generous beyond words to give us his words of wisdom.

If Joke is an example of a Republican, I am really glad I'm not one. And, it's no wonder they got their asses kicked last time around.

The witch has a new release from politically incorrect.
She says if evolution were true monkey's would still be evolving into humans.
The tea party is obviously not science friendly.

Don't be mean. Joke knows more than you, me or anyone else about every subject. We should be grateful that he grants us an audience with him. He is generous beyond words to give us his words of wisdom.

If Joke is an example of a Republican, I am really glad I'm not one. And, it's no wonder they got their asses kicked last time around.

The kind of wisdom that comes from Country Club and Yacht Club membership, I can do without.

Yes, I was born lower socio-economic class, and I have had success because I have applied myself. I am thankful for my GI and VA benefits that I earned. I am thankful for a government that insists that all be given an opportunity to achieve but not a guarantee of economic equality. I have no problem saying that this is exactly what I believe a government should do: empower individuals and families to achieve.

I have flatly no use for libertarianism that turns its back on the social compact that created an environment for those like me, and worse off than me, to strive and achieve. I have no sympathy for those that have been blessed and ignore the wellsprings of their success. Yes, I have no problem giving back at all, and all in the social compact have that committment whether they like or not.

Now back to religious value and government. Of course our government reflects our spiritual and ethical values, but religion is not allowed to lobby the government with such as the political endorsements given over the pulpits yesterday in several hundred churches. The churches, quite rightfully, should expect to have their tax exempt status removed and should expect to fail in their legal challengeds. Leave to God what is God's, to the state what is the state's.

Last edited:
October 22, 2010

"The next "assassin" may succeed, and if so, there will be blood on many hands. The choice is yours. Please join my call to do the right thing in this regard and put Fox News at arm's length from your company by halting your advertising with them."

92.gif

Forum List

Back