Glen Beck Math

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
Occupy Wall Street + Unsolicited endorsement by David Duke + Unsolicited endorsement by American Workers Party = "OWS is a bunch of Nazi, Ku Klux Klan, Commies"

Overheard on his radio show yesterday morning.

I usually make it a habit to avoid listening to Beck, because I think he's a tremendous douche. However, yesterday as I was driving to the airport after an interview I was flipping channels and basically stumbled upon this:

David Duke fires up the common sense machine (not really) – Glenn Beck

Which was a disgusting sound bite from renown former Klucker David Duke supporting OWS because of his rampant anti-semitism.

This was soon married with a prior opinion:

Glenn Beck Says Occupy Wall Street is a Communist Plot to Collapse U.S. Economy - International Business Times

And of course concluded with at teary (literally) plea to his listeners to prepare themselves for future catastrophy where everyone's money will be liquidated followed by (of course) an ad to buy gold. Of course the call screener was then nice enough to let a blatent anti-semite who called into the program who also supported the OWS movement to be heard. I hopped on a plane before I could hear the rest.

At any rate, the intellectual dishonesty was staggering. No one can control what Duke says, so if he supports OWS, then suddenly the whole group becomes the property of David Duke and his anti-semitism?

At least Beck is not a total hypocrite, though. I mean, it's embarassing that someone like Duke would support your movement, even if you abhor his viewpoints. It's a good thing Duke never supported the Tea Party.

Oh, wait. He totally did!

The Richmonder: Meet the Tea Party: David Duke edition

Of course, Beck did mention this because (as I mentioned before) he's a hypocritical douchebag.

So I am left to wonder, is anybody buying this shit? Not the gold. But Beck's duplicity?

Serves ya right for listening to an idiot like Beck

Occupy Wall Street + Unsolicited endorsement by David Duke + Unsolicited endorsement by American Workers Party = "OWS is a bunch of Nazi, Ku Klux Klan, Commies"

I usually make it a habit to avoid listening to Beck, because I think he's a tremendous douche. However, yesterday as I was driving to the airport after an interview I was flipping channels and basically stumbled upon this:

Which was a disgusting sound bite from renown former Klucker David Duke supporting OWS because of his rampant anti-semitism.

Glenn Beck Says Occupy Wall Street is a Communist Plot to Collapse U.S. Economy - International Business Times

And of course concluded with at teary (literally) plea to his listeners to prepare themselves for future catastrophy where everyone's money will be liquidated followed by (of course) an ad to buy gold. Of course the call screener was then nice enough to let a blatent anti-semite who called into the program who also supported the OWS movement to be heard. I hopped on a plane before I could hear the rest.

At any rate, the intellectual dishonesty was staggering. No one can control what Duke says, so if he supports OWS, then suddenly the whole group becomes the property of David Duke and his anti-semitism?

At least Beck is not a total hypocrite, though. I mean, it's embarassing that someone like Duke would support your movement, even if you abhor his viewpoints. It's a good thing Duke never supported the Tea Party.

Of course, Beck did mention this because (as I mentioned before) he's a hypocritical douchebag.

So I am left to wonder, is anybody buying this shit? Not the gold. But Beck's duplicity?
Is that a serious question? Of course there are. There are quite a few brainwashed righties on this very forum that lap up every word Beck says as gospel.

Is that a serious question? Of course there are. There are quite a few brainwashed righties on this very forum that lap up every word Beck says as gospel.

And then come here and regurgitate it, while trying to pass it off as original thought. Crazy thinking is crazy, honey. No need to prove it.

Serves ya right for listening to an idiot like Beck

That's probably true. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the greatest right wing huckster is still selling his bullshit. I am surprised that people are still buying it.

I mean, the pitch was beautiful. All the political fire and brimstone followed with a tearful plea of a televangelist.

I guess, to an extent, people have figured Beck out. His TV ratings tanked and he is now basically relegated to radio where he gets to fight it out with the other two chuckle heads, Hannity and Limbaugh.

There are even few right wingers on this board who will support him.

Still, he must have some sort of audience.

Then maybe the can explain why it's completely different when Duke supports the Tea Party as opposed to when he supports the OWS and is automatically elevated (by Beck) to being their spokesperson.

Duke should thank Beck for keeping him relevant. The rest of the country ignores him.

We didn't vote for a liar. You asswarp demonRats did..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDwvAbx_fg]Bush on nation building: 2000 presidential debates - YouTube[/ame]

Carry on, senile one.

In fairness, Bush probably believed what he said at the time. That was before his father's cronies, who had already drawn up their invasion plans for Iraq, took over his administration.

A stronger man would have told Dick Cheney to fuck off. W. is a soft man. He was raised soft, he shunned any opportunity to become a hard man or challenge himself as a young man, he was drunk most of his adult life, and thus he entered office a soft man. He will die a soft man.

I think he would probably be a likable guy to drink a beer with. But as a leader, he's a gigantic pussy.

And I am not talking about cats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDwvAbx_fg]Bush on nation building: 2000 presidential debates - YouTube[/ame]

Carry on, senile one.

In fairness, Bush probably believed what he said at the time. That was before his father's cronies, who had already drawn up their invasion plans for Iraq, took over his administration.

A stronger man would have told Dick Cheney to fuck off. W. is a soft man. He was raised soft, he shunned any opportunity to become a hard man or challenge himself as a young man, he was drunk most of his adult life, and thus he entered office a soft man. He will die a soft man.

I think he would probably be a likable guy to drink a beer with. But as a leader, he's a gigantic pussy.

She did vote for Marco Rubio, though. And he is a liar.

:lol:

Carry on, senile one.

She did vote for Marco Rubio, though. And he is a liar.

:lol:

Never!

Perhaps the old one will explain to us why it was different when David Duke supported the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back