Glen Beck has goods on NY Park movie liar

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
If you don't listen to Glen Beck, here is long of the short on what happened:

On Tuesday, Glenn Beck told his radio and TV audiences how he and his family were harassed during an outing to an outdoor movie in New York City’s Bryant Park.

You can listen to Glenn describe what happened here.

The account involves people shouting nasty things and even a cup of wine being kicked onto Glenn’s wife.

“These people were some of the most hateful people I have ever seen,” Beck said. “All I wanted to do is go out on a blanket with my family and have dinner in the afternoon sun and sit around Americans, not like-minded Americans, and just watch a movie in the park. And last night that was what it was about‑‑ when the movie was just about over, my wife and I got out because it was hostile.”

Well, now a woman has come forward to say that she was seated right behind Glenn and that his account is “FALSE.”
True?

The woman, Lindsey Piscitell, wrote to New York Magazine:
To Whom It May Concern:
Just a quick FYI -saw your article on Mr. Beck and his numerous FALSE claims about the way that he was treated at Bryant Park last night. Myself and several of my friends were seated immediately behind Mr. Beck & co (have pictures) and I can tell you that while the crowd was certainly not *thrilled* that he had shown up, his family was left completely alone, and for the most part he was too. Conversely, it was his security detail (two body guards) that seemed to be unnecessarily prickly with the crowd, scolding myself and my friends for acrobatics and other harmless activities taking place well before the movie started, and contributing to a considerably less relaxed atmosphere than is typically experienced during BPMN (I’ve been going for about six years now).

Woman Seated Near Beck at Movie Claims Innocence…But What Does Twitter Tell Us…(With UPDATES!) | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

But is what she saying true? No!

Glen Beck got the goods on here, despite the fact she made moves to delete the tweets she made that day while in the park about Beck.

Here are the tweets this LIAR tried to hide and delete. Too bad, Glen recovered them and posted them on his site "The Blaze."

It proves who's lying!

Hold on! Is this the same woman who wrote to New York Magazine? She seems much more agitated here than we were led to believe!

The link in that Tweet to FourSquare had the pictures of Glenn and his family on their blanket. It was active until a few hours ago. But….it’s now not there:

We also noticed that one of her Twitter followers was eager to respond to her notification about proximity to Glenn with some timely suggestions:

How about that?! Lindsey’s pal suggests an accidental spill!
I did want to see if Marissa had other suggestions, but guess what:

Yeah, her Twitter account is now gone.

Lindsey, we note, tells the world on Tumblr that she is:

What can we conclude? Is it possible that the wine spill really was accidental? Oh, maybe. But Twitter tells us a few things that may call her account and her motives into question.
We certainly would like to know more — but they keep deleting things!

Stay tuned for updates.
Update:

It seems that Lyndsey Piscitell was also busy posting comments on some blog posts about the Beck encounter. At least we know that it is someone using the same name as she uses on Twitter (dANGLINGbABY), and claiming to be in the group involved in the encounter.

Of course the “truly accidentally” part might be suspect now that we know about the friends Twitter suggestion.

AND was it a bottle? I thought she said it a glass?
Glenn also pointed out on the radio this morning that the suggestion about “accidentally” kicking him the mouth might have played a role in the “acrobatics” going on near them.
Lyndsey’s e-mail to New York Magazine depicts innocuous interaction…”his family was left completely alone, and for the most part he was too”…while pointing any blame on Beck’s security detail. I‘ve watched Glenn’s security team in dozens of tricky situations and they are a polite and professional group. Certainly Lyndsey wouldn’t have done anything deliberate to draw their attention, right?

Seems a little less innocuous now, doesn’t it?
Another commenter on one blog post asks this question of the group:

Turns out dANGLINGbABY had a ready answer:

Why has Glenn not been “chased” away? “We tried as best we could tonight.” And then she references the picture taking, and the concept that “outside world” is trying to send a message to Glenn. We think we get the message about what happened that night.

UPDATE:

A Sara Romanoski recently blocked her Twitter account (saromo) but a Blaze reader managed to take some screen grabs before that happened.

Early in the evening she did solicit ideas for to what to do in the situation:

She too makes reference to “accidentally” spilling wine on:

She did get her wish on the TV mention.

And she did at the time seem to want to ride the wave of attention:

Jon Stewart? Hellooooo?

The Daily Caller’s Jim Treacher quotes “saromo” saying this:

Since lots of accounts of been closed or locked in the last 24 hours, I haven’t been able to confirm the rest of her original message…but I think the message, again,

See all the original tweets and evidence here:

Woman Seated Near Beck at Movie Claims Innocence…But What Does Twitter Tell Us…(With UPDATES!) | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

And there's no reason to start locking and deleting UNLESS this person is covering up the fact she WAS tweeting her actions toward Glen Beck as it happened, and she KNOWS THE TWEETS PROVES SHE'S LYING.

It's pretty stupid to claim it never happened when there was enough time to get some screen caputures before it was all locked up.

Another liberal proved to be lying. No surprise here!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back