Glen Beck Domination

Beck/fox demographic...over 50 white, uneducated. Says a lot. His base wont get larger, they are already there.

So sorry.

uneducated? Did you read the stats? those with Bachelors and graduate degrees scored overwhelmingly watched him. He didnt score as well with the less educated.

What a surprise!
Those 'stats' were for the Beck.com, the website, not the show.

It seems Ravi is ignoring me so I'll answer my own question which was "how is the information collected?"

It seems it relies on members reporting in. "Every month, millions of people use our audience reports to get crucial measurement insight into website traffic."

Now I'm no genius (although some may disagree) but this doesn't seem to be an accurate and true method of assessing Beck viewers.
So you think Beck's audience is made up of liars? Works for me.

It seems Ravi is ignoring me so I'll answer my own question which was "how is the information collected?"

It seems it relies on members reporting in. "Every month, millions of people use our audience reports to get crucial measurement insight into website traffic."

Now I'm no genius (although some may disagree) but this doesn't seem to be an accurate and true method of assessing Beck viewers.
So you think Beck's audience is made up of liars? Works for me.

What makes you ask that? The fact that members reporting in are the way they get their figures tells me that the most responses came from of men in their 50's.

Beck dominates - period.

Feel free to like him or not, his show is a HUGE success.

Stunning, actually...

Beck dominates - period.

Stunning, actually...

The stunning part is people actually watch him....and take what he says SERIOUSLY. The only time I watch his shit is when someone posts something from his show and its really sad seeing people believe this douche's word at any cost. This guy is a loony!

Beck dominates - period.

Stunning, actually...

The stunning part is people actually watch him....and take what he says SERIOUSLY. The only time I watch his shit is when someone posts something from his show and its really sad seeing people believe this douche's word at any cost. This guy is a loony!

He has had quite a run of breaking-story success of late - putting egg on the face of the mainstream media.

Acorn, Van Jones...the alternative media out there is kicking some ass these days.

Beck, and Fox News Channel, are media giants now.

Who woulda thunk it not so long ago?

The knee-slapping funniest thing about Glenn Beck's success is that if it weren't for the leftoids pitching a bitch about every little comment he'd be another "also-ran" on CNN Headline News or some other third rate outlet...:lol:

Cracks me the fuck up...:rofl:

So you never watch him, yet you know what he says is loony... gotcha.

Indeed they do! Fox viewership keeps rising...

Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, October 6, 2009: Beck’s 25-54 Demo Is 222% Of Combined Competition

Posted on 07 October 2009 by Bill Gorman

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for October 6, 2009

P2+ Total Day
FNC – 1,390,000 viewers
CNN – 424,000 viewers
MSNBC –387,000 viewers
CNBC – 212,000 viewers
HLN – 300,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,682,000viewers
CNN— 745,000 viewers
MSNBC –950,000 viewers
CNBC – 222,000 viewers
HLN – 611,000 viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/ratings/top-news/cable-news

Last edited:

Indeed they do! Fox viewership keeps rising...

Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, October 6, 2009: Beck’s 25-54 Demo Is 222% Of Combined Competition

Posted on 07 October 2009 by Bill Gorman

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for October 6, 2009

P2+ Total Day
FNC – 1,390,000 viewers
CNN – 424,000 viewers
MSNBC –387,000 viewers
CNBC – 212,000 viewers
HLN – 300,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,682,000viewers
CNN— 745,000 viewers
MSNBC –950,000 viewers