Glen Beck, do you doubt he's a shill?

OneWorld

Aug 11, 2009
Someone passed this on to my on facebook. I've seen some many of these now about the whole shill lineup (hannity, o'riely, beck, etc...), and this one is just another one in a long list of... wow... change the channel.

Glenn Beck's Operation
If only the ailing Glenn Beck 16 months ago had received the health care he's raving about today.
Video: Glenn Beck's Operation

Whichever mod moved this didn't watch it, because it's mainly about the health care dis-information going on.

How many people listen to Glen Beck at all?

Any comments on this... I don't have any news sources that function like this, so interested to hear what you think when you see something like this.

You seem to be doing a good enough bash-a-thon yourself...Why would anyone interrupt you??

FWIW, I don't listen to or watch Beck...I merely find the recent shit attacks from the left over his every utterance of late rather amusing.

What's the matter, has beating the hell out of Rush become too passé??

You seem to be doing a good enough bash-a-thon yourself...Why would anyone interrupt you??

FWIW, I don't listen to or watch Beck...I merely find the recent shit attacks from the left over his every utterance of late rather amusing.

If you have a station that labels itself news, but then airs these kinds of shows, they need to be exposed.

If the station where I got my news from had programs on like this, I would not listen to them anymore, or at the very least question their desire to broadcast truth to their audience. Fox and Murdoch have an agenda, and it's not in your best interest.

Libs are obsessed with right wing pundits, while conservatives are more concerned with left wing politicians...

I've never seen a pundit enact legislation that I either agreed with or disagreed with... Yet we have libs obsessing over radio and TV personalities while ignoring the crap being legislated in Washington by actual politicians...

Mind boggling...

He or she is a brainwashed obamatron that has been programmed with the rules for radicals.

If you have a station that labels itself news, but then airs these kinds of shows, they need to be exposed.

If the station where I got my news from had programs on like this, I would not listen to them anymore, or at the very least question their desire to broadcast truth to their audience. Fox and Murdoch have an agenda, and it's not in your best interest.
and where is your outrage for the rest of the lying assholes in the media
ah, you agree with THEIR lies, so it doesnt bother you

HACK

And you think GE and its puppet squak box for Obama, MSNBC is 'honest' right?

BTW, while you can list all the FOXies, line up Olberman, Maddow and that mad crew right up there as propaganda shills.

Funny how I don't see you obcessing on them.

I have never seen beck's show and probaly never will, but he is definetly striking a nerve with you moonbats, everyday now its a new attack on the guy.

I dont care whether people on tv have my best interests at heart. They dont have any power over me.

Politicians in washington are another matter whatsoever. They can affect my life. So I would prefer them to get the hell out of my life and let me determine what my best interests are.

And you think GE and its puppet squak box for Obama, MSNBC is 'honest' right?

BTW, while you can list all the FOXies, line up Olberman, Maddow and that mad crew right up there as propaganda shills.

Funny how I don't see you obcessing on them.

I have never seen beck's show and probaly never will, but he is definetly striking a nerve with you moonbats, everyday now its a new attack on the guy.

The 0bamatrons have been given their orders to go forth onto message boards and whine...

Aparently their topics are currently limited to Sarah Palin and Glen Beck...

Yeah, that sounds like Gunny and Avatar. Avatar is now ready to confess her deeply-hidden motivations for her goofy behavior. You can start with a sign and token.

If you have a station that labels itself news, but then airs these kinds of shows, they need to be exposed. ,

All I have here is a paranoid moonbat, who can't spin nearly as good a conspiracy tale as either eots or Terral.

But I hear that practice makes perfect....So, carry on.

Forum List

Back